Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been searching to try to find how LE found out the employee was driving FD's truck. I found no answers, so I'm going to assume he reported it himself or someone who knew reported it. Or maybe surveillance somewhere. Maybe the mouthpiece lawyer used it to cast blame away from Dulos.

Hartford Courant‏Verified account @hartfordcourant
Sources: A pickup truck owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan the same day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared, and state police have since seized a truck, phone and computer of the man they believe was behind the wheel
1:45 PM - 13 Jun 2019 pst

Hmmm.... man they believe was behind the wheel -- I don't think this reads like somebody that reported themselves. MOO

Update: As Police Continue Their Search, New Details of Jennifer Dulos's Disappearance Are Released

The defense attorney for Fotis, Norm Pattis, claimed to WPLR that Troconis has been ruled out as a suspect in the case as she had passed a polygraph test claiming she did not know what was in the bags when she helped her boyfriend dispose of them and has an alibi for when Jennifer had disappeared.

“My understanding is … the police have ruled her out as a participant in any foul play in New Canaan,” Pattis said.

“My understanding is she’s taken a polygraph exam on the question of whether she had any knowledge of any foul play or disposal of evidence and she satisfied police in that polygraph exam and she provided an alibi,” he added.

bbm

Appears the facts are not as big as the headlines... MOO
"My understanding is" translates "meaningless words to follow".

My apologies in advance if my question has been answered in any of the other older threads.
I was searching for information about guidelines in CT as to when an adult was considered "missing." I found a pamphlet in which it states the following:

"Silver alert: an emergency message with information about the missing person over the age of 65, or over 18 with a mental impairment, that is broadcasted through radio and television networks. "

How did JD's disappearance qualify as a Silver Alert?

Brochure from the CT Office Victims' Advocate: https://www.ct.gov/ova/lib/ova/Missing_Persons_Brochure.pdf

On May 24, the day Jennifer, 50, went missing, an employee of Fotis’s construction company was apparently driving the company’s black Ford F-150 Raptor in the Dulos’s town of New Canaan, law enforcement sources told the Hartford Courant. He was apparently working on a home the company was building. Meanwhile, Fotis was driving the employee’s truck that day.

Later that day, the employee returned Fotis’s truck to him at his employers Farmington home, Courant reported. bbm

Update: As Police Continue Their Search, New Details of Jennifer Dulos's Disappearance Are Released

I believe LE has surveillance of FD's Farmington home, and captured employee returning truck there. MOO

So the forgotten purse was just a fluke that happens to fit the morning when she needed an alibi?

jmo

Or she has a friend who doesn’t mind lying to the police in the good cause of keeping MT out of trouble (I assume the police have already spoken to this friend and were assured that the purse was dropped off). I know you can get into a lot of trouble lying to the police, but I think people do it. And I think there are people who don’t realize that lying to the cops is a very bad idea. Personally, I do think MT’s alibi held up; I think the friend did forget her handbag, but I think it’s probable that MT was never supposed to be in New Canaan at all.

My apologies in advance if my question has been answered in any of the other older threads.
I was searching for information about guidelines in CT as to when an adult was considered "missing." I found a pamphlet in which it states the following:

"Silver alert: an emergency message with information about the missing person over the age of 65, or over 18 with a mental impairment, that is broadcasted through radio and television networks. "

How did JD's disappearance qualify as a Silver Alert?

Brochure from the CT Office Victims' Advocate: https://www.ct.gov/ova/lib/ova/Missing_Persons_Brochure.pdf

We don't know. Presumably she was deemed to have a mental impairment that qualified for the issuance of a silver alert.

On May 24, the day Jennifer, 50, went missing, an employee of Fotis’s construction company was apparently driving the company’s black Ford F-150 Raptor in the Dulos’s town of New Canaan, law enforcement sources told the Hartford Courant. He was apparently working on a home the company was building. Meanwhile, Fotis was driving the employee’s truck that day.

Later that day, the employee returned Fotis’s truck to him at his employers Farmington home, Courant reported. bbm

I believe LE has surveillance of FD's Farmington home, and captured employee returning truck there. MOO

Thank you for this! I think you're right.

Ugh that’s so disheartening. Even if she knew where the body was?
My hope is that they didn’t want to give her a sweet enough deal so both sides bowed out. There’s no way she thinks he didn’t do it so really if she was a noble honest woman she’d be helping them with anything they needed. Anything. MOO

They give immunity to people who plan and directly help carry out an actual murder so I think it's definitely possible. Even if she helped dump the body.

That was my thinking initially, but now I’m not so sure.

If she did in fact pass a polygraph, then perhaps her involvement isn’t as extreme as we previously believed.

I’m keeping an open mind here. We need more evidence.

She was involved with, or at least present for the disposal of all of those bags containing evidence...I can’t believe she didn’t know what he was doing; if my husband (or anybody for that matter) was doing this and I was along for the ride, I would certainly ask him what the hell he was doing. And if she had absolutely no knowledge of this, why wouldn’t she run from him as fast as she could, when all of this came out? I know, I know, she loves him! Jennifer loved him, too, once. Seriously, what kind of “kvorka” does this guy have??

I agree there were no errors that I found in the warrant - it can be confusing if one doesn’t read the entire paragraph IMO
Eta confusing not consuming although that warrant did consume me for a bit
You are absolutely right. I went back to read again, sure of what I had read before. In item 11, it does say two hours and then says he went back to 4 Jefferson Crossing, and my eye must have placed that 4 on the line above where the word “hours” was located. My apologies to all and to the LE because I thought there were typos. :(

I was waiting until caught up on reading but you beat me to that the FD touch DNA could have been brought in by one of the children, a scenario that we will likely hear from defense attorney should there be a trial.

The knowledge that the sink was secondary to main kitchen sink and near garage allows the thought that the sink was used as a utility sink and a place where one (and kids) would wash their hands coming from outside. Also the FD DNA / JD blood mix may be a remnant left after the general cleaning by the murderer after its use to clean up. that is smudge left behind under the sink neck or other obscured spots not thoroughly cleaned or visible but the type of place looked at by good detectives.

Am leaning toward a Byzantine premeditated now murder with some unexpected (blood) whereas my initial guess was an angry outburst and hurried body disposal.

Think when the case is solved and litigated we all will be surprised by what actually happened.

BST, I'm thinking it's a combo of the two. He's definitely planned to kill her for a while as we see from her expressed fears but I think his anger got the best of him and those "best laid plans" flew the coop.

I can say it bothers me. Search warrants in another case I follow are full of errors. I have never made a big deal of it but yes, I find it scary. A misspelled word is one thing, big deal, but an alleged fact with the wrong time, date or more is another thing entirely.

Speaking generally, I think it shows at least sloppiness and a lack of regard for detail, or I fear it does. I even allow for the fact a search warrant is probably something they want to get approved in quick order and is often rushed, but the facts should still be correct.

Jmo though.
Hi Chili, good to see you here. :)

I was wrong about the SW wording. I read it over a few times and my eyes didn’t read it correctly. Another poster pointed it out to me and I apologized. Sorry folks...o_O

She was involved with, or at least present for the disposal of all of those bags containing evidence...I can’t believe she didn’t know what he was doing; if my husband (or anybody for that matter) was doing this and I was along for the ride, I would certainly ask him what the hell he was doing. And if she had absolutely no knowledge of this, why wouldn’t she run from him as fast as she could, when all of this came out? I know, I know, she loves him! Jennifer loved him, too, once. Seriously, what kind of “kvorka” does this guy have??
Clearly he has Cosmo Kramer level Kavorka.

And I agree, I don’t care what the hell he told her, that evidence dump is all sorts of suspicious.

Normal people don’t go out under the cover of darkness, stopping countless times to dump garbage in other people’s trash cans.

Clearly he has Cosmo Kramer level Kavorka.

And I agree, I don’t care what the hell he told her, that evidence dump is all sorts of suspicious.

Normal people don’t go out under the cover of darkness, stopping countless times to dump garbage in other people’s trash cans.

And on top of that garbage that contained sponges that were soaked with their wife's blood, who they just happened to be in the throws of a contentious divorce with

eta ok I missed the context here obviously there is no way to know weather MT knew what was actually in the bags

but the whole thing reeks of suspicion regardless, obviously

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members