Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I think it’s a much easier game than that.

“She was murdered in the garage, by her husband, Fotis Dulos.”

We don’t know the weapon, but on account of the blood splatter, I’m going blunt object.

Where he put her? Now that’s anyone’s guess.
Yep - I agree with you!
I just wanted to put some of my 2 cents in regarding this case, but I’ve already posted so many of my theories.

I’m a bit over-tired-punchy-frustrated, so I just decided to express that frustration, about finding Jennifer, in a somewhat humorous manner!

MOO

I will have to locate the article but IIRC his attorney stated he was cooperating with LE.

ETA : doesn’t say he came forward.

“Attorney Lindy Urso, who is representing the man whose identity Hearst Connecticut Media is withholding, said police questioned his client about using the company vehicle and ruled him out as a suspect in the case.

"If my client was using that vehicle, it was in connection with work for sure," Urso said Thursday. "The police have questioned him and he's been fully cooperative. And they have confirmed that he's not a suspect."

Thanks for looking that up. I finally read through a few articles and it seems as though the story started in The Hartford Courant on June13, 1 day short of JD being missing 3 weeks.
Here’s what I can’t wrap my head around-when LE became aware and if Fore worker (W) volunteered this info.
Either 1. W volunteered this info. If he did, then he must have done so immediately after JD went missing. I can’t imagine a scenario, where he is absolutely not complicit, that upon hearing the soon to be ex wife of your boss is missing, & W has been driving boss’s truck , IN the town from which she went missing, he would have sat on the information and not immediately called the police. But it hard to imagine LE had the info -while stopping cars and handing out flyers, begging for tips and video,-pretty much guaranteeing everyone in this small town was on high alert-and no one gossiped about W turning in his truck to LE. Seems it would have been near impossible to keep it under the radar of all those reporters for 3 weeks.
So 2. LE MUST have gone to W. Perhaps it took a few weeks to pick up the truck on video and identify W. The actual seizure of the truck, phone & computer would have occurred closer to the date of the newspaper article. This sceanario makes the most sense to me, but if accurate, begs the question gnawing at me; why didn’t W go immediately to LE?

Wow, this just made something occur to me.

Even if she didn’t know what they were dumping at the time, it had to occur to her in the days afterward.

His wife is missing, and you’ve just done something highly unusual.

Wouldn’t you want to protect yourself, and go to law enforcement right away?
And this realization could have come even sooner than when the silver alert went out. At some point in the afternoon someone may have called FD looking for JD. I imagine the family and friends were calling many people looking for her before they went to LE. Even with the animosity between them , he was just at her home 2 nights prior. They did interact. It’s reasonable to assume FD and therefore MT knew people were looking for JD at least as soon as the children were in NYC-well before she made the trash dump w FD. Can she really expect people to believe a successful business woman like herself couldn’t put 2 plus 2 together and figure out what the heck was going on. Please.

And this realization could have come even sooner than when the silver alert went out. At some point in the afternoon someone may have called FD looking for JD. I imagine the family and friends were calling many people looking for her before they went to LE. Even with the animosity between them , he was just at her home 2 nights prior. They did interact. It’s reasonable to assume FD and therefore MT knew people were looking for JD at least as soon as the children were in NYC-well before she made the trash dump w FD. Can she really expect people to believe a successful business woman like herself couldn’t put 2 plus 2 together and figure out what the heck was going on. Please.
Solid point, and I think you’re right.

No matter if her involvement is minimal here, her ignorance isn’t going to fly.

“Plausible deniability” is one thing, but this ain’t that.

“Guilty by association”. Elementary teachers preach it to children on the playground during recess. “Stay away from the kids who are doing things that may get them into trouble”. MT shouldn’t walk free. She is guilty also, and b/c Pattis continually discusses her, ignoring her involvement would not be a smart move.

Last edited:
Ha! I think it’s a much easier game than that.

“She was murdered in the garage, by her husband, Fotis Dulos.”

We don’t know the weapon, but on account of the blood splatter, I’m going blunt object.

Where he put her? Now that’s anyone’s guess.
I think she isn’t too far from where she was murdered. Super super close.

We don't know if JD was present when FD visited his kids on the 22nd and if they spoke at all that afternoon. It was likely a supervised visit. Maybe JD and FD had no direct communication/contact and JD's loved ones knew that. What if JD's family suspected right away that she was harmed by FD and didn't want to warn him? I don't see FD providing useful and truthful information on their contact or her whereabouts. On the other hand, if they called him and he lied to them it could be used against him later. Also, if he answered the call, his whereabouts at that time could be established.

I think she isn’t too far from where she was murdered. Super super close.
IMO it depends when the attack took place. If it was closer to 8:30, he had plenty of time to travel in any direction before he returned to Farmigton by 1:37pm, but he probably wanted to leave NC as soon as possible. He might have scouted suitable places to leave a body beforehand.
If it happened closer to 10:30 and we assume it took him some time to try to clean up the scene and move her car, he did not have a lot of time left. IMO if he didn't have time to stop between NC and Farmigton, he brought JD's body to one of his Farmington properties and disposed of it later in the afternoon. In this case he could have made earlier preparations.

Edit: typos

Last edited:
I know nearly everyone here, based on known evidence, assumes that FD killed JD himself, but do we have any proof that he was in NC on the 24th? I mean beside his DNA mixed with JD's blood on the kitchen faucet, which will be contested by his defense as transfer DNA? There has been no sighting reported of the red Toyota in NC with him at the wheel on the day or of him walking/jogging in JD's neighbourhood. Of course LE might already be in posession of incriminating footage. How probable is it that he managed to evade being spotted? Could he have been caught on any traffic cameras between his home and NC?

Last edited:
Thanks for looking that up. I finally read through a few articles and it seems as though the story started in The Hartford Courant on June13, 1 day short of JD being missing 3 weeks.
Here’s what I can’t wrap my head around-when LE became aware and if Fore worker (W) volunteered this info.
Either 1. W volunteered this info. If he did, then he must have done so immediately after JD went missing. I can’t imagine a scenario, where he is absolutely not complicit, that upon hearing the soon to be ex wife of your boss is missing, & W has been driving boss’s truck , IN the town from which she went missing, he would have sat on the information and not immediately called the police. But it hard to imagine LE had the info -while stopping cars and handing out flyers, begging for tips and video,-pretty much guaranteeing everyone in this small town was on high alert-and no one gossiped about W turning in his truck to LE. Seems it would have been near impossible to keep it under the radar of all those reporters for 3 weeks.
So 2. LE MUST have gone to W. Perhaps it took a few weeks to pick up the truck on video and identify W. The actual seizure of the truck, phone & computer would have occurred closer to the date of the newspaper article. This sceanario makes the most sense to me, but if accurate, begs the question gnawing at me; why didn’t W go immediately to LE?

Maybe he isn’t too bright; and maybe it didn’t occur to him that FD was driving his truck, or that he might possibly be set up for this. I know that FD had access to his truck all week, and that it isn’t an uncommon occurrence to take FD’s truck to the job site; I just think that FD realised that after all the times they’ve done this, that he (FD) wouldn’t have to use a vehicle of his own when he had the employee’s truck. I am disturbed that the employee didn’t go to LE right away, but I think there’s an explanation that we could be satisfied with for it.

And I imagine the bags reeked of human blood so who wouldn't question what was within?

Since Pattis' swears MT "abhors smoking" maybe she was hanging out the window not to smoke but to escape the odor of human remains.

What was the temps like that day? I hadn't thought much about the smell until you just mentioned it. I am wondering did he maybe put the stuff in a freezer or cooler until they disposed of it. Bloody stuff sitting in a car all day would have to stink and I would think attract bugs. There goes her excuse of not knowing what was in the bags.

Yes, I think that is how it likely happened. Maybe the employee was spotted by a neighbor or their security camera. There is a house directly accross the street from FD's NC property. I'm not sure if it even occured to the employee that his own car may have been implicated in a crime (and we don't know that yet for sure). If it did, there's more reason to come forward. What if FD told the employee that he was somewhere else that day?

Last edited:
Not knowing the time of death, influences what position her body was in as rigor mortis set in. She wasn't easily moveable and fold-able all day long. Rigor starts to set in an hour and a half to two hours after death and progresses for 13 to 15 hours after death. Depending on how he positioned her when he moved her can influence how he disposed of her.
Ex. if he laid her out straight on the bed of the pick up truck, he wouldn't have been able to fold her into a canvas bag or a 50 gallon barrel in the middle of the afternoon. The opposite of that is if he folded her up into a fetal position and transported her he would not have been able to unfold her and lay her out straight in a prepared long narrow grave.

So, he would have to have either disposed her immediately (within 2 to 3 hours) or well after the trip to Htfd. for it to be the easiest to handle and position her. Otherwise he has to deal with a stiff, rigid body.

The extra time he had to spend in NC cleaning up etc. may have complicated his disposal plans

MOO MOO

IMO
The (W) might have been afraid for many reasons of Dulos:
1) He is his employer and he would lose his job, no paycheck to pay rent and bills - that is a big issue. Hard to find jobs.
2) Dulos might have had incriminating evidence of some sort to blackmail this (W) into helping, maybe he had done other"jobs" that were illegal for this creep Dulos.
3) If Dulos always traded trucks with him might not have been a big deal to (W) at the time, probably did it a lot to get ready for the final act.
4) Maybe Dulos was even overgenerous in his compensation to the point where the (W) felt indebted and actually really like Dulos? These types of characters know how to endear others and be sweet. Look at FIL and MT both enraptured by his act, as JD was at one point to have 5 kids. This type of character is diabolical and will cleverly deceive others and no empathy so willing to use any methods necessary to deceive everyone. Nothing is off the table with Dulos type of personality and his many disorders......

IMO I think this (W) was set up for a reason, easy target, not going to tell easily.

“Guilty by association”. Elementary teachers preach it to children on the playground during recess. “Stay away from the kids who are doing things that may get them into trouble”. MT shouldn’t walk free. She is guilty also, and b/c Pattis continually discusses her, ignoring her involvement would not be a smart move.
Who's more guilty, MT or Krystal Kenney from Kelsey Berreth's case? The latter will get off lightly and I'm afraid MT might be even luckier as far as prison time, but there's no sign (to me) that she has given LE anything of value yet.

I know nearly everyone here, based on known evidence, assumes that FD killed JD himself, but do we have any proof that he was in NC on the 24th? I mean beside his DNA mixed with JD's blood on the kitchen faucet, which will be contested by his defense as transfer DNA? There has been no sighting reported of the red Toyota in NC with him at the wheel on the day or of him walking/jogging in JD's neighbourhood. Of course LE might already be in posession of incriminating footage. How probable is it that he managed to evade being spotted? Could he have been caught on any traffic cameras between his home and NC?
If he had no involvement, why would he have bloody items such as a sponge? His lawyer isn’t even disputing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member