Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think FD included either W or MT in his original plan. I think she wasn't to know anything and he ( his truck) was used by a master manipulator. However, the minute all that blood hit the garage floor, everything changed. She became involved up to her neck as an accessory after the fact and he was just used.

Earlier on in one of the threads, perhaps #6? Someone found out if you are perceived to be in significant physical danger (and LE highly suspected she was due to the garage), that also qualifies for a silver alert. I’ll see if I can find the posts.
Yes there was detailed research posted on the silver alert on an earlier thread - thanks for digging for it

I know nearly everyone here, based on known evidence, assumes that FD killed JD himself, but do we have any proof that he was in NC on the 24th? I mean beside his DNA mixed with JD's blood on the kitchen faucet, which will be contested by his defense as transfer DNA? There has been no sighting reported of the red Toyota in NC with him at the wheel on the day or of him walking/jogging in JD's neighbourhood. Of course LE might already be in posession of incriminating footage. How probable is it that he managed to evade being spotted? Could he have been caught on any traffic cameras between his home and NC?

I’ll for one eat my hat if FD was not in NC that day.

Jmo

I do think it’s a stretch.

Law enforcement probably wasn’t privy to precisely what was going on in her life at that point, or that her husband was the most likely culprit. Even if they did know these things, I don’t think it was done strategically.

I think it’s more likely that this was done as a matter of protocol, once they knew they were dealing with something with dire implications.
It is possible they were treated to a full synopsis of the relationship since mom and friend reported her missing (link is in media thread) I’m guessing LE knew enough to be suspicious immediately IMO

IMO
The (W) might have been afraid for many reasons of Dulos:
1) He is his employer and he would lose his job, no paycheck to pay rent and bills - that is a big issue. Hard to find jobs.
2) Dulos might have had incriminating evidence of some sort to blackmail this (W) into helping, maybe he had done other"jobs" that were illegal for this creep Dulos.
3) If Dulos always traded trucks with him might not have been a big deal to (W) at the time, probably did it a lot to get ready for the final act.
4) Maybe Dulos was even overgenerous in his compensation to the point where the (W) felt indebted and actually really like Dulos? These types of characters know how to endear others and be sweet. Look at FIL and MT both enraptured by his act, as JD was at one point to have 5 kids. This type of character is diabolical and will cleverly deceive others and no empathy so willing to use any methods necessary to deceive everyone. Nothing is off the table with Dulos type of personality and his many disorders......

IMO I think this (W) was set up for a reason, easy target, not going to tell easily.

Absolutely. Targeted (groomed?) for a reason. Even though W was, formally, a former-employee, he was clearly still ‘in’ with Dulos and dependent on him for something or other.
IMO

I mean beside his DNA mixed with JD's blood on the kitchen faucet, which will be contested by his defense as transfer DNA?

I was surprised when the prosecutor dropped this bit of news in court, since he had to know exactly how the defense would excuse it, however, since he was only using it to emphasize the serious nature of the charges, to support his request for increased bail, he wisely avoided any other forensic information about the sample....leaving that discussion open to ongoing evaluation.

With that in mind, and knowing the mind boggling discussion that will be coming in the days, weeks and months ahead, I thought I’d offer some direction here to help with the upcoming slew of terminology. Transfer DNA (T-DNA) is the transferred DNA of the tumor-inducing (Ti) plasmid of some species of bacteria. This terminology is often used incorrectly, and very loosely, in the media. It would be more appropriate to say DNA transferred... They also use “touch DNA” as a more layman friendly term. Currently, DNA transfer is sometimes collectively referred to as DNA-TPPR (transfer, persistence, prevalence and recovery)

For all you WS nerds,(like me) who really want to dig down into this, I’ve found an excellent article just published this past January. With all the advances in this field, this will surely be a critical part of the trial.

DNA transfer in forensic science: A review - ScienceDirect

Edit:typos

Last edited:
Same here. The forgotten purse just seems too convenient.

Could be true, of course. But my hinky meter clicked when I read about it.

jmo
IMO
I agree forgotten purse, what a planned alibi if I ever heard one? It confirms she wasn't at the murder scene, it doesn't confirm innocence to being involved all along, especially driving in a car that is ditching bloody evidence to a murder crime. What kind of morons does the Pony tailed lawyer think we are?
Let's see trusting alibi motives by MT who was having an affair with a married man with 5 children and was ok with moving in to the ex's house and possibly living with her and the kids.
No credibility here, whatever her reasons she went along hook, line and sinker with Dulos demented plan that didn't go as planned, even though he is such a genius. Haha, he is no genius, planing a murder of your wife and mother to 5 kids.....he is he definition of a "wack job" - pun intended....

https://www.hbracentralct.com/about/parade-of-homes/remodeled-estate/

80 Mountain Springs Road where the phone pinged for 2 hours (warrant)
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

Was FD there? Was MT there? Was it just the phone by itself there? Early speculation was this is where he was taking care of things after the murder - the property has been searched but still no JD.
I am not the least bit tech savvy, so here goes. If the phone was just lying on a table at MS would it ping all by itself or does someone have to do something it to make it ping like does it need to send or receive a call to make it ping.

IMO
I agree forgotten purse, what a planned alibi if I ever heard one? It confirms she wasn't at the murder scene, it doesn't confirm innocence to being involved all along, especially driving in a car that is ditching bloody evidence to a murder crime. What kind of morons does the Pony tailed lawyer think we are?
Let's see trusting alibi motives by MT who was having an affair with a married man with 5 children and was ok with moving in to the ex's house and possibly living with her and the kids.
No credibility here, whatever her reasons she went along hook, line and sinker with Dulos demented plan that didn't go as planned, even though he is such a genius. Haha, he is no genius, planing a murder of your wife and mother to 5 kids.....he is he definition of a "wack job" - pun intended....

Only a moron would think they could get away with murdering his wife, especially a wife who he was in a very highly contentious divorce with. Insert a mistress who he previously was trying to move into the family home with his wife and five kids and well.......

one can only come to a single logical conclusion

He's a lot of things, but a genius he ain't

JMO

https://www.hbracentralct.com/about/parade-of-homes/remodeled-estate/

80 Mountain Springs Road where the phone pinged for 2 hours (warrant)
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

Was FD there? Was MT there? Was it just the phone by itself there? Early speculation was this is where he was taking care of things after the murder - the property has been searched but still no JD.
Excellent questions, and they make me pause.

We know that FD was devious in his plans:
* Borrowed employee's car
* Threw away bags with bloody evidence in another town
* Altered license plates
* Threw license plates away in a storm drain in another town

So...should be believe that he actually was at 80 Mountain Springs Road for 2 hours that afternoon? Or did he set it up to look like that? Surely he knew that he would be a prime suspect and his properties would be eyed as prime locations for her disposal, so did he make it obvious for LE to look there only to find nothing?

I have been assuming he was at 80 Mountain Springs on Friday afternoon, but now I'm not so sure. Could he have left his phone there while he went somewhere else with the body? IDK!

jmo

'Vicious Piece of Scum': Connecticut Lawyer Getting Hate Mail for Defending Fotis Dulos | Connecticut Law Tribune

“They are calling me a vicious piece of scum,” he said.
But those who know him say Pattis is a ferocious fighter for his clients, and that Dulos has one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the region.

“He’s refreshingly unorthodox. He is willing to go out on a limb, far out on a limb, for his case,” said longtime New Haven attorney Hugh Keefe, a partner with Lynch, Traub, Keefe & Errante. “He is very passionate and he’s in the tradition of the famed Bill Kunstler. He does not feel it’s his job to make the prosecutor or judge feel good.”

Excellent questions, and they make me pause.

We know that FD was devious in his plans:
* Borrowed employee's car
* Threw away bags with bloody evidence in another town
* Altered license plates
* Threw license plates away in a storm drain in another town

So...should be believe that he actually was at 80 Mountain Springs Road for 2 hours that afternoon? Or did he set it up to look like that? Surely he knew that he would be a prime suspect and his properties would be eyed as prime locations for her disposal, so did he make it obvious for LE to look there only to find nothing?

I have been assuming he was at 80 Mountain Springs on Friday afternoon, but now I'm not so sure. Could he have left his phone there while he went somewhere else with the body? IDK!

jmo
Here's the thing that gives me pause - he was stupid enough (and so was MT) to have his phone on Albany Ave in Hartford as he was throwing away the garbage bags (which held very specific evidence that was easily traced to JD) - would he have thought ahead to leave his phone at MS ? I just don't think so. I think he was busy doing something important at that property. JMO

The forgotten purse might have been a planned alibi, but there's no way to prove it so far. MT visited two friends that morning. She returned to JC by 11am. I'm sure she was asked by LE whether FD was there. How did she respond without lying to the police and at the same time remain loyal to FD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie