Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
An FBI agent testified Monday morning at the federal murder trial of Brendt Christensen that the FBI is looking into 19 missing person/murder cases that could've coincided with Christensen's statements about being a serial killer.

The FBI agent said Christensen was ruled out as a suspect in the majority of the 19 cases based on his whereabouts at the time of the incidents
FBI investigating claims of additional Brendt Christensen victims

I don't think much of that court sketch artist.

But in those cases it’s done so that the one being deprived of oxygen feels more pleasure.

And generally speaking, in domestic violence situations and apart from sex, men who choke women when angry (as opposed to hitting or pushing) are more likely to eventually end up killing them.

But I’m still not sure what the psychology of strangulation as a means of killing actually is. I’m not sure it matters, but I could be wrong.

So all these years I've been thinking the man got the pleasure. I've got a red face now lol. I'll shut up now for a while and be a good girl and read the thread, see what happened today.

Christensen's apartment had a skull-and-crossbones-esque flag above his bed, except with the crossbones made out of guns. (2/10)
There were three stains on his bed -- two larger ones and one smaller one that was more red. Each of those were swabbed for further testing
he baseball bat Christensen said he hit Ms. Zhang's head with was also swabbed bc it glowed when sprayed with luminol
They also found a knife in the utility room, but that apparently didn't test positive for anything. Also found baking soda on the utility room floor
The FBI analyst who did the further testing of the swabs is expected to testify Wednesday. (8/10

Read it with this, save yourself loads of downloading.. just car moving around...
Prosecution Exhibit List, Brendt Christensen
there woz I hoping we would get the interviews and the tapes. No such luck.

I would say watch the site for updates, because they may add more.

Shadid didn't say they were going to make *everything* available. My guess is they didn't make video of YY's movements available, because they didn't want to cause unnecessary heartache for the family -although those vids may be coming eventually.

also, apparently , the raw audio is super-difficult to hear. Their audio technicians probably had to clean it up a lot and use software to be able to trascribe what was said

So all these years I've been thinking the man got the pleasure. I've got a red face now lol. I'll shut up now for a while and be a good girl and read the thread, see what happened today.
they do if you choke them...! Erotic asphyxiation it's termed, cos I googled...
Then there is rape, a crime of violence coupled with strngulation and they get pleasure from that too, apparently.
JUST SOME MEN< NOT ALL MEN>
(men are ok)

new
Christensen also researched serial killers-and one in particular, David Parker Ray
Brendt Christensen U of I case turns on the footprint of a killer
This is worrying and I found some threads elsewhere with comments from a deleted account stating
'this is my favourite serial killer on a David Parker Ray thread.
(won't link it here because not sure about rules regarding a link like that, cannot be verified anyway, not yet.
here's a pdf of @Beyond the Grave, understanding human decomposition
#GRAPHIC (but v blurry)
http://uw.edu.plwww.archeo.uw.edu.pl/zalaczniki/upload617.pdf

Last edited:
I think in the Sydney Loofe case, the perp originally said something like it was a sex act gone wrong and she died, then she was dismembered, so I doubt that was consensual. I haven't got up to date on that case for a while.
I don’t want us to get sidetracked on another case, but I believe this is incorrect. Like BC, those perps planned to kill Sydney. The difference is they lured her rather than kidnapped her. But like BC, they also presented themselves as something they were not in order to lure her.

ETA - the cases do have some similarities. If any of you do not know what was done to Sydney after death, it is something I have considered in YY’s case as a possibility. Sydney was basically scattered in fields. It was horrible. Also in the Midwest so somewhat similar landscape - lots of fields.

Last edited:
Update on my text to Aaron Eades. He got back to me very quickly and was interested in the J Ross theory ...but also said he is not in the kind of position where he can ask anyone those kinds of questions. Citing that the trial is ongoing as well as the FBI investigation. But I did get the thought into his head...

Update on my text to Aaron Eades. He got back to me very quickly and was interested in the J Ross theory ...but also said he is not in the kind of position where he can ask anyone those kinds of questions. Citing that the trial is ongoing as well as the FBI investigation. But I did get the thought into his head...
I'm just now watching a film of Parker Ray (Toybox killer, Bc's favourite according to abc link above.
There's bells ringing all over the place.
Stakes raised considerably.
He had a place for victims.
@Spellbound , in a post earlier questioned possibility of him having brought her to a motel first...I think it's possible he had a torture chamber.

He'll be covering trial tomorrow/today, now, we have no evidence... just instinct... 2 yrs ago, when it happened, how derelict was it?
I suppose I'm asking whether if someone burnt something in a barrel , dead of night, in an area in that site, would it have gone unnoticed?
And, if it's just a head, we're talking about a much smaller space...
i've been reading about serial killers all night, still trying to locate him...
Because it was allegedly on the tape, the prosecution can say truthfully that he wanted to be known as a serial killer.
the thing about the serial killers seems to be that they had particular idiosyncrasies and foibles in themselves and in their killing styles.
They all seemed to leave a trademark, do some additional horrific stuff to the bodies of their victims, keep souvenirs.
(he bought a storage box)
plastic.
Might even be smaller than a head, but there was no practical purpose in decapitating her,
I re-read @mrsobrien's post again, wondering whether he had a particular fetish, hands feet, some body part...
I still do think the place is worth another search.
He wasn't goin' anywhere fast, he'd be staying in the area.
He wanted notoriety.
I don't know that Eades will do it without evidence.
Cops, ditto.
Feds , ditto, but they may be desperate enough to do just that.

If someone the size of BC hit me, smaller than YY on the head with his full strength behind a bat, I can guarantee you I would die, very quickly, within minutes, if not seconds.
There would not be any point in stabbing me or decapitating me because I would already be dead.
Tape not making sense and evidence is in the bedroom..
Creature of habit, daily gym...nice brisk walk there, struts his stuff while watching himself work-out and show his superior muscles to all and sundry... strolls home in a heightened state of hedonistic narcissism.
Visits his trophy(trophies).

Defense will be painting this picture of a tragic life brought to breaking point due to a mixture of both substances and circumstances.
And they might have pulled that off except for the fact that 3 weeks after the event, not only was he quite proud of his actions, he was planning another!
so he didn't enter full-blown insanity of some description in a crisis and exit it after the act. He was sufficiently sane to lie to the fBI, to attend her march and god knows what else!
He never considered her human.
He almost methodically completed his pre-planned actions on her until he deemed his task was finished. Then he completed his plan to hide or destroy her remains.
All very mechanical.
He has shown #NO REMORSE.
I believe he kept part of her.
Anyway, with the amount of money the defense have spent trying to keep him alive and invent romantic novels about him, the Fed budget can surely stretch to another search.
I think they should.

2 years ago it was very desolate..But on the south side of the plant, next to his gym is a large 3 story apartment complex with many windows that face the plant. Burning something back there, especially at night would bring attention.

2 years ago it was very desolate..But on the south side of the plant, next to his gym is a large 3 story apartment complex with many windows that face the plant. Burning something back there, especially at night would bring attention.
David Parker Ray's 'toybox' was small enough... a trailer. Equipped.
I have an awful feeling that the prosecutors missed loads of information.
The bat does not contain her DNA, some of his searches just took seconds, not minutes or hours... they seem to have entered a lot of evidence that means very little and can easily be queried...

I remember that you had mentioned that there was a "grease pit" there. What is that, exactly. Or, am I thinking of something else entirely?

I remember that you had mentioned that there was a "grease pit" there. What is that, exactly. Or, am I thinking of something else entirely?

We didn't use it because what it originally was used for was where the plant ( probably in the 40's ) would drain or pump the used oil and grease that machinery uses. At some point a truck would come and pick up the oil and dispose of it. Most all factories now pump used grease into 55 gallon steel barrels. so it was out behind one of the sheds. No one really went around it. it smelled real bad and was prolly full of rats.if YY;s location doesn't come out at this trial ( and I really think it will ) Maybe then Mr Eades can get the station to do a story and maybe get a detailed search done.

David Parker Ray's 'toybox' was small enough... a trailer. Equipped.
I have an awful feeling that the prosecutors missed loads of information.
The bat does not contain her DNA, some of his searches just took seconds, not minutes or hours... they seem to have entered a lot of evidence that means very little and can easily be queried...

Eugene Miller's opening statement states clearly that they identified YY's DNA on the swab taken from the bat (pg 40, at the bottom).

You might be thinking of the testimony today when one of the agents admitted that they did not find her DNA in the bathroom. That isn't unexpected because he cleaned the bathroom extensively, and the sodium hydroxide in drano will destroy nucleic acid. Bleach will too.....

Basically, he cleaned the bathroom a lot lot more thoroughly than the bedroom and the bat. That says to me that there was a much bigger mess in the bathroom than in the bedroom.

Eugene Miller's opening statement states clearly that they identified YY's DNA on the swab taken from the bat (pg 40, at the bottom).

You might be thinking of the testimony today when one of the agents admitted that they did not find her DNA in the bathroom. That isn't unexpected because he cleaned the bathroom extensively, and the sodium hydroxide in drano will destroy nucleic acid. Bleach will too.....

Basically, he cleaned the bathroom a lot lot more thoroughly than the bedroom and the bat. That says to me that there was a much bigger mess in the bathroom than in the bedroom.
meant to say to say #BATHROOM'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member