Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man! I agree!
I, too, sure hope Dr Lee is wrong!

The last couple of cases that I saw him involved in, I found it either very difficult to follow what he was trying to describe or he just wasn’t making sense to me. Not just because of his accent.

MOO
Yeah, I used to have a great deal of respect for his input.

It now appears that his opinion can be bought, and he will adjust his interpretation of the evidence in order to fit whichever side calls him.

It’s unethical, and I’m wary that he’s angling for an opening to consult on this case.

I’d take what he has to say with a grain of salt. This case won’t go cold, body or not.

Surveillance footage, cell data, witness statements, forensic evidence, him being all but caught red handed via that evidence dump- that’s a lot.

Law enforcement is just getting started here.

If in fact FD does have travel restrictions and other orders/conditions Re his bond release, we’ve already seen that he, like all sociopaths, does NOT think rules, laws, restrictions, orders pertain to him!

So I’m really not one bit surprised that he’s at the New Canaan property, 66 miles from Jefferson Xing property.

IMO

Last edited:
Yeah, I used to have a great deal of respect for his input.

It now appears that his opinion can be bought, and he will adjust his interpretation of the evidence in order to fit whichever side calls him.

It’s unethical, and I’m wary that he’s angling for an opening to consult on this case.

I’d take what he has to say with a grain of salt. This case won’t go cold, body or not.

Surveillance footage, cell data, witness statements, forensic evidence, him being all but caught red handed via that evidence dump- that’s a lot.

Law enforcement is just getting started here.
I agree this case will not go cold. I think of cold cases as when LE is truly stuck. LE is certainly not stuck in this case. There is a lot of evidence, motive, supected perp, etc.

Plus, I must have watched a different video than the rest of you. The one I watched didn't indicate this is going cold. Instead, it was a chopped-up interview with Dr. Lee giving the definitions/examples of what the six elements of a case were. He also pointed out the sponge, clothing, and garbage bags as key evidence. The editing made it hard to follow, but I didn't hear anything from Lee that suggested this was not going to be solved. ?

jmo

It’s hard to keep up! From the last thread, Southernsnooper said:

“I wondered too if JD’s older ones had phones and if yes, had the app, find my friend or 360 that could track hers. I’m sure that they and LE looked for these.”

During FD 911 call after JD left in 2017 with the kids, the operator asks if they have Find My iPhone turned on. FD asks what that is. MOO, after hearing this, I assume FD familiarized himself with this feature & started using it on phones he had access to. Of course, we don’t know if the kids had phones or if he’d ever be able to access them.

Sorry to be OT but I wanted to post this earlier and my accounts weren’t verified for some reason. Anyways, people kept talking about him ambushing her in the garage or hiding in a blind spot and running in after she came home from dropping off the kids at school to hacking the garage keypad. What I wanted to say was he could easily just open the garage door for the outside and hide there waiting for her. Watch this :

Crazy he is wearing one black glove in the video of him sweeping the front door area of the house in NC. That coupled with the running he’s been doing - it’s like they want you to be able to picture him killing her. I do not understand this tactic. Just heartlessly going about his day, nothing to see here just doing this useless random sweeping exercise with a black glove on.

Unrelated but, I think she desperately wanted children and overlooked red flags in order to fulfill the dream of a happy family. As a mother (just had my 2nd) whose life is her children, it’s just the cruelest twist of fate that he took them from her and her from them. This wasn’t just a woman who wanted kids. She wanted FIVE. She was pregnant with twins TWICE and deliberately. The first time she held her twin boys, FD fell into 2nd place. That was likely the beginning of his hatred of her. Unfortunately her love for her children was no match for his hatred of her. That’s the most messed up part of all of this. She LIVED for those kids and he knew that. It’s so so sick. And now the kids will probably never know how much their mother loved them. Maybe the older ones will remember.

On the issue of bail release restrictions: Here is longish 18 min. video for both MT and FD.

Both MT and FD appear to be restricted to the State of CT. I think the confusion arose about the 15 mile restriction as the prosecuter in the MT case asked for 10-15 mile restriction but the final ruling was just that MT has to stay in State of CT.

COURT APPEARANCES: Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos

Last edited:
On the issue of bail release restrictions: Here is longish 18 min. video for both MT and FD.

Both MT and FD appear to be restricted to the State of CT. I think the confusion arose about the 15 mile restriction as the prosecuter in the MT asked for 10-15 mile restriction but the final ruling was just that MT has to stay in State of CT.

Agree, I heard the judge say FD can't leave the state without permission. No 15 mile restriction mentioned.

Crazy he is wearing one black glove in the video of him sweeping the front door area of the house in NC. That coupled with the running he’s been doing - it’s like they want you to be able to picture him killing her. I do not understand this tactic. Just heartlessly going about his day, nothing to see here just doing this useless random sweeping exercise with a black glove on.

Unrelated but, I think she desperately wanted children and overlooked red flags in order to fulfill the dream of a happy family. As a mother (just had my 2nd) whose life is her children, it’s just the cruelest twist of fate that he took them from her and her from them. This wasn’t just a woman who wanted kids. She wanted FIVE. She was pregnant with twins TWICE and deliberately. The first time she held her twin boys, FD fell into 2nd place. That was likely the beginning of his hatred of her. Unfortunately her love for her children was no match for his hatred of her. That’s the most messed up part of all of this. She LIVED for those kids and he knew that. It’s so so sick. And now the kids will probably never know how much their mother loved them. Maybe the older ones will remember.

Has there been discussion here about whether Jennifer had difficulty getting pregnant and was assisted by fertility treatments?

It feels terrible to discuss something so intimate but I would think having two sets of twins without fertility treatment would be unusual.....but what do I know?!

If she did have to spend years with the discomfort of all that, it makes it even sadder that she had such a short time on this earth with her children.

Admin Note:

Reminder: Posts containing derogatory variations and/or immature comments about the name of any of the case players are not allowed. Posts have been removed and any further violations will result in a thread reply ban.

Sorry to be OT but I wanted to post this earlier and my accounts weren’t verified for some reason. Anyways, people kept talking about him ambushing her in the garage or hiding in a blind spot and running in after she came home from dropping off the kids at school to hacking the garage keypad. What I wanted to say was he could easily just open the garage door for the outside and hide there waiting for her. Watch this :
Thank you for posting this interesting video!

@kimch33kim. Given your background in forensic accting (based on you profile) I wonder if you have thoughts about how FD could have worked over the years to possibly move money from the US to destinations far away in advance of divorce from JD?

We know that the affair with MT started over a year before JD left Farmington with the children and eventually moved to rental house in New Canaan. So, FD certainly had ample time to essentially strip the Fore Group assets/cash over a period of a few years. It could have been as simple as paying his architect in Greece for 'services rendered' and then sending money to Greece IMO. We know that FD has family ties to Greece/Turkey and family court testimony mentioned FD threats to take the children to Agentina (location familar to MT as this is where her baby daddy resides) to live.

We know that prior to his death JD father funded Fore Group and various estimates have been given about the amount of funding but $10 million range seems conservative (some funds were repaid but GF has been in court to sue FD/Fore Group for amounts that were not repaid). We have FD testimony in family court about no cash flow in 2019 and how his financial condition was such that he was requesting JD to pay his atty fees in family court. So far as I can tell (some family court records are sealed) its not even clear that FD presented his tax returns to the court to demonstrate his inability to pay legal fees etc.

We have seen nearly 2 years of motion after motion in Family Court by FD designed to do anything/everything to keep FD from presenting financial records to the court. Ditto on the financial disclosure issue in the GF/Estate of JD Father case against FD. We see 6 unsold multimillion dollar houses in CT (Farmington and New Canaan) which appear to be very overpriced relative to market condition and all of which carry hefty tax bills that must be kept current. We also see the CF Farmington house (50:50 owned with JD) going into foreclosure. So, on the surface it doesn't appear FD is the successful real estate entrepreneur that he claims to be in his bio on the Fore Group Website. But I wonder if FD was able to get a good deal of cash outside the reach of the US govt and he did it while battling in court about disclosing his financial situation?

Last edited:
I saw it on a news site and now they deleted it but I screen capped it. That’s strange sorry if I misheard/saw.
Yes, I had seen that exact post too and kept repeating it here without going back and listening to the hearing again. But the hearing made the issue clear that the restriction was to the State of CT.

Both MT and FD appear to be restricted to the State of CT. I think the confusion arose about the 15 mile restriction as the prosecuter in the MT case asked for 10-15 mile restriction but the final ruling was just that MT has to stay in State of CT.

Thank you!!!

I believe JD should have accesS to FD tax record up to 2017 since they probably filed taxes jointly until the mistress was uncovered. But after that, 2018-2019 no idea he was probably funneling money even before 2017 to an offshore account. FD has an established corporation Fore Group Inc, so his company is internationally recognized. Meaning he can wire payments to his overseas employee (sister) and create invoices as proof to pay her for her architectural “services”. Normally private growing companies who seek investors will pay for a yearly financial audit to show investors their company is growing/has potential/high ROI before dumping any money into a business. I’m guessing that JD’s father requested FD to have audits before sending him 10mill but we don’t know. If FD had auditors come in and he was sending wires to his sister, those would come up during the audit and he should say who he is related to and how much money he sent her and be able to present the invoices. I have seen many cases of these phony invoices but there is really no proof of the other end did indeed perform the services or not since it is service based fee and not product based. If the auditors were bribed then everything will come out if they do dig into his finances and the auditors can go to jail. I hope this helps. And to comment on his unsold land and expensive homes those houses probably took less than 500,000 to build so he’s definitely hiding the money somewhere overseas. BTW if he is holding an active Greek citizenship that means he needs to file a tax return in Greece as well, to report his US holdings. And the IRS requires Us citizens to report all offshore accounts which means his account in Greece may indeed have no money. Perhaps his sister can send it to an account in the Cayman Islands which many wealthy people do to evade taxes.

I believe JD should have accesS to FD tax record up to 2017 since they probably filed taxes jointly until the mistress was uncovered. But after that, 2018-2019 no idea he was probably funneling money even before 2017 to an offshore account.
Thanks for this insight! Super helpful. I'm not certain that any financial information has been shared by FD with the family court since 2017 and the last motion in the GF case was requesting very basic quickbooks accounting records. I was glad to see that the court siezed some computers, storage devices etc. in one of the warrants. I hope they have engaged accountants and the FBI to review the contents and analyze everything.

I've been slowly working to unravel this overall picture (Hartford Courant article from last week was helpful) and I guestimated no more than $500,000 was spent on any of the houses based on construction quality etc. House all look to be overvalued and real estate markets remain slow and very soft given the issues present in the State of CT. My guess is that the NC house could be sold more readily than the Farmington houses but it seems all would need to have their asking prices significantly reduced in order to sell. I hope GF legal team is working overtime to make it impossible for any money to be gained by FD associated with using any of the properties as collateral and that proceeds are secured for the children.

Work in progress

Working on the timeline:
JD and FD graduate College
2004 - JD and FD marry (FD leaves Ersnt & Young CapGemini consulting and creates Fore Group)
2017 -
March - JD learned of affair with MT.
May - FD threatens to kidnap children if JD does not agree to his terms for divorce, FD buys gun
June 3 - JD outlines incident at home where FD threatens her
June - JD takes children and leaves FD (tells him they are visiting her fathers grave) FD calls 911 and says he can’t get reach his wife 911 calls: Fotis Dulos called police after wife leaves home in 2017
Dec 17 - FD emails JD about getting along for the sake of the children
When Jennifer served him with divorce papers on June 20, 2017, Fotis was ordered to “maintain existing” family medical coverage.

But by November of that year, Jennifer complained in a court filing that the family’s health insurance lapsed “due to defendant’s [Fotis’] failure to pay” and that she was “unable to take the children to certain medical appointments” — to which Fotis allegedly replied she should “pay out of pocket.”
https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/kin-o...-mom-blocks-estranged-hubby-from-seeing-kids/
Divorce litigaiton and custody:
In March 2018, the court denied FD access to the children, saying there was “an immediate and present risk of psychological harm to the children if they have unrestricted and unsupervised contact with the defendant, as well as a risk of physical danger.”
The court also said he had a history of lying under oath and had encouraged the children to lie on his behalf.
However, the court reversed its decision and found it in the children’s best interest to implement supervised parenting time.
After the court granted FD supervised visitation this February, he and JD could not reach an agreement on a schedule. In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.

Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend
May 22 - FD is at the home of JD (dinner) and comments about DNA being found
In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.
Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend
May 24 - JD drops children at school (8amreported) and speaks to a friend after drop off (no time reported just that it’s after drop off of kids) JD misses two appointments in the city - 11am and 1 pm

Nanny picks up children and drives them to NYC to JD's mother's apartment - no time reported

7pm - JD is reported missing by mother and friend
NC police go to JD's house, knock and get no answer. Nanny apparently gives code to unlock door since she has been continuously with the children and is at the NYC apartment according to JD's mom's motion to intervene filed in the custody matter

NCPD find blood in the garage. "serious physical assault" in her garage, where blood stains and blood spatter were found according to arrest warrant later issued

NCPD find her 2017 Suburban at Waveny Park that evening (no time indicated)
Silver alert issued - various reports on time - sometime after 7pm
CCTV footage in Hartford shows FD and MT on Albany St this very evening (5/24) and their phones ping (arrest warrant)19:10

8pm ish - neighbor has video showing FD and truck stopping at mailbox and retrieving mail -20:10

May 25
FD turns in phone together with his attorney to NC police at NCPD 14:47 According to a tweet, he is followed at some point up until the arrest

May 29 - FD attempts to see children at NYC apartment but is turned away- much speculation about security and "armed guard"
Need date:
A hearing had been scheduled for Wednesday morning regarding the "safety of the children," who are between the ages 8 and 13, following a motion filed by a court-appointed guardian, theConnecticut Post reported. Hearing is cancelled

May 31 - LE in Hartford attempting to retrieve garbage bags dumped by FD and MT (CCTV shows them dumping 30 bags? And making 30 stops along a 4 mile stretch of Albany ave and cell phone pings (both MT and FD) match this route. Altered license plates are recovered that were stuffed down a storm drain in a fedex box. Plates were from a vehicle previously owned by FD all on 5/24)

FD provided DNA and hair samples, Troop L barracks in Litchfield a source told the Hartford Courant.

June 1
FD and MT charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution
clothes and sponges with JDs' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be FD disposing of garbage bags in multiple receptacles, according to the documents. A woman in the passenger seat of the man's car fit the appearance of MT, according to the documents.

June _ - MT posts bail and is released
June 3
Dogs trained in electronics are searching Waveny Park (JD's car was found there 5/24)

June 4
Custody of the children- GF has temporary custody

June 11 hearingFotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home

June 12 - FD posts bail and attends custody hearing where he pleads the 5th. Ankle monitor, no contact with children and must stay in CT. Rents car as all vehicles seized by LE. Uses 401 k to post bond

Avon Park Search begins with boats
State police search water skiing pond in Avon that Fotis Dulos frequented as search for Jennifer Farber Dulos enters 20th day
June 13
Avon Park pond search continues

Report of employee using FDs truck and FD using his - vehicle turned over to LE
Also, this car wash is just 2.2 miles / 6 minutes from the Avon pond. LE reportedly at car wash
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Attached Files:

Capture.PNG
credit @KNinTX

June 14
Search in pond but nothing reported
WS has a live person on the ground at the new search today - media is just arriving
@happyperson
Oh wow just got closer and saw they launched a boat

Attached Files:
FD files motion for return of evidence seized - 2 phones, computer, server, 3 vehicles- Raptor, a Chevrolet Suburban, a Cherokee
Fotis Dulos files motion to get back evidence seized
Note- garbage plant as been searched daily
State police return to Hartford trash facility to search for Jennifer Dulos
Sources:
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
A Connecticut mystery: A timeline of the disappearance of a mom of 5
Police search Avon pond in connection with missing mother case
New Lead Emerges In Search For Missing New Canaan Mom
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Last edited:
@afitzy
Other places to park where you might not be noticed:
1. Waveny Care Center - Farm Road on the far end of Waveny Park - probably 1/2 mile from where JD car was found. Parking lot filled on and off throughout the day but people are constantly going in and out so don't think a car would have been noticed in the lot.
2. NC Winter Club - Frogtown Road - right around the corner from JD house on Welles. Decent sized parking lot but not sure about security and cameras.
3. NCCS - Frogtown Road - also right around the corner from JD house on Welles. Good sized parking lots but not sure of security and cameras
4. Train Stations - NC has 2 stations - NC Downtown on Elm Street and Talmadge Hill Station (near Waveny Park).
5. Mead Park - close to downtown NC and NC Downtown Train Station
6. Irwin Park - Weed Street - Police searched this location - could park here and jog down Weed then turn on Frogtown and then to Welles Lane - This option or Winter Club option seem most probable IMO.

Yes, longer distance runners oftentimes park on street where JD car was found rather than in the park because of better access to outer trails that circle park.

Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member