Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LittleBitty
Addresses so far of importance:
69 Welles Lane, New Canaan- JD address. Arrest Warrant indicates that “based upon crime scene processing investigators came to a consensus that a serious physical assault occurred at the scene and JD was the suspected victim.”

4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington-where FD, MT and MTs daughter were living on May 24th. First LE search we are aware of was on May 31st.

61 Sturbridge Rd, New Canaan- neighbored reported loud banging at 5:00 am on May 25th. Neighbors told local media their neighborhood has been searched multiple times by LE. Also where employee FD truck swapped with was working the week and day of JD disappearance.

Side of Lapham Road near Waveny Park in New Canaan: where JDs black Chevy Tahoe was locates by LE on May 24th. Searched multiple times by LE per local reporters.

80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. FD phone pings there at 1:37 pm on May 24th and is allegedly shown as being at that address until 4 o’clockish.

Not sure of address but JD family property in Pound Ridge NY but it has also been searched. Per media reports on May 30th.

The Pond in Avon on Old Farms Road.

Fisher Meadow Pond in Avon.

A four mile stretch on Albany Road in Hartford. Trashbin odyssey of stupidity crime scene dump. MT and FD seen on camera. Markings on the truck confirm it is FDs truck, the black Ford 150 Raptor. The dump occurred about 7:10 pm on night of May 24.

Storm drain on Garden Street in Hartford where license plates belonging to a canceled registration for a 2007 Chevy Suburban belonging to FD were inserted by a male thought to be FD on camera. Around same time as trash-dump.

I know there are other places but it’s important that everyone know the loud banging noise house was in NC and not Farmington.

I think FD put the altered plates on the black Suburban and drove to JD's home. Most men in the cul de sac would have already left for work and most women would only have registered a black SUV going up her driveway and would assume it was JD, if they even saw it.
He expected to kill her cleanly, put her in the black SUV and leave. If noticed leaving, again most would assume it was JD leaving and think nothing of it.
Her own black vehicle would remain in the garage all day because the cleaning lady had no reason to go into the garage. It would have been noticed after 7 o'clock pm, when LE checked and had there been no bloody evidence of an assault, the Silver Alert may not have been issued.
Also, there would have been no need to put her vehicle at Waveny Park.
He would have been long gone to disposal of her body and there would have been no need for a dumpster run in Htfd.

However, all changed when her blood hit the floor of the garage and by description, he does not do well with improvisation, he is more of an over planning spread sheet kind of a guy.

Last edited:
From Eye Witness News 3 this morning:

“ Troconis took a polygraph test that, according to Pattis, satisfied investigators about her alleged involvement in the case.

Channel 3 asked Pattis if Fotis Dulos would do the same.

"Until the State of Connecticut demonstrates an even handed attitude toward Mr. Dulos, he’s not going to speak to them," Pattis said.

Estranged husband's defense team developing own evidence in missing mom case

@gitana1 posted last night regarding the seized items

“But being presumed innocent doesn't mean that the state has to relinquish actual evidence in a case back to the suspect.

He's not getting that stuff back until they're done with it. And his 4th amendment rights aren't violated by them keeping those items until they're done because they had to obtain a warrant in order to take possession. The warrant is how his due process rights are protected.”

From Eye Witness News 3 this morning:

“ Troconis took a polygraph test that, according to Pattis, satisfied investigators about her alleged involvement in the case.

Channel 3 asked Pattis if Fotis Dulos would do the same.

"Until the State of Connecticut demonstrates an even handed attitude toward Mr. Dulos, he’s not going to speak to them," Pattis said.

Estranged husband's defense team developing own evidence in missing mom case
I saw that video this morning and laughed when I heard NP say "Until the State of Connecticut demonstrates an even handed attitude toward Mr. Dulos, he’s not going to speak to them,"

Here's the video for quick reference...BTW that's the only snip they showed of NP. The reporter also says they are back at MIRA, day 25.

I saw that video this morning and laughed when I heard NP say "Until the State of Connecticut demonstrates an even handed attitude toward Mr. Dulos, he’s not going to speak to them,"

Here's the video for quick reference...BTW that's the only snip they showed of NP. The reporter also says they are back at MIRA, day 25.

Thanks added to our media thread - can you imagine searching through garbage for 25 days?? I’m in awe of LE

It seems ironic to have Fotis cleaning up one of his properties and putting garbage bags in a dumpster. I think they are trying to establish that he always goes to dumpsters with stuff and it is not unusual for him to illegally dump stuff, it is part of his normal activities. This was done intentionally, no one needs to sweep the front porch of this spec house in front of visible camera crews and throw bags of garbage into the dumpster. He is definitely trying to start his defense of illegal garbage throwing, this was legal, but really unnecessary.....
They are setting up their defense, nothing is done without a purpose at this stage. Including going for morning jogs in front of cameras. Fotis needs to realize everyone is on to his gamesmanship and we are not buying one bit of it....

It seems ironic to have Fotis cleaning up one of his properties and putting garbage bags in a dumpster. I think they are trying to establish that he always goes to dumpsters with stuff and it is not unusual for him to illegally dump stuff, it is part of his normal activities. This was done intentionally, no one needs to sweep the front porch of this spec house in front of visible camera crews and throw bags of garbage into the dumpster. He is definitely trying to start his defense of illegal garbage throwing, this was legal, but really unnecessary.....
They are setting up their defense, nothing is done without a purpose at this stage. Including going for morning jogs in front of cameras. Fotis needs to realize everyone is on to his gamesmanship and we are not buying one bit of it....

I agree about creating optics for FD from jogs to working around the properties.

That said, he only had the one employee (now no longer employed by him after swapping trucks). FD has to get these properties unloaded. There is no JD family gravy train. There won't be alimony or child support in the near future. The properties in Farmington are getting low balled. The NC property has the best chance of selling near market value. Time for FD to clean it up and sell as he is going to have some major lawyer bills coming up.

33 minutes ago:

Lissette Nuñez‏Verified account @LissetteNunezTV

UPDATE: News motions have been filed in the Jennifer Dulos case. Fotis Dulos’ defense team wants items such as phones, laptops, vehicles returned. His lawyer writes those items are not contraband and are needed to build their defense @FOX61News

(Video)

Lissette Nuñez on Twitter
Well, I don't think LE ever said the items were contraband so I'm not sure what he is talking about.
They are evidence and as long as there was probable cause for the warrant I don't see how he will ever get them back until after the trial, if there is one.

They will just have to build their defense in some other way, I guess.
Imo

I agree. Even the way he is wearing one black glove -- I would not be surprised to learn something about a glove they have found, and how he will claim he always wears one glove to toss garbage. He and I suspect lawyer NP want that on record for a reason.

“Norm Pattis says his client is back to work, and has filed a motion asking police to turn over evidence that was seized”

WFSB Channel 3 on Twitter

Pattis is trying to control the narrative and is getting his face on lots of tv. He is providing FD with a vigorous defense as he should. The evidence is going to stay with the LE as long as it needs to get the evidence contained on or in them. FD not having access to his vehicles has to hurt given he has no or little cash for renting or paying 1k for a new Iphone.

That big house on Jefferson Xing must be quiet and very lonely with no girlfriend, no kids and the world shunning him. I am sure he is not going to waterski or socialize with anyone either. Sweeping in NC must feel like a trip to town for him.

I agree. Even the way he is wearing one black glove -- I would not be surprised to learn something about a glove they have found, and how he will claim he always wears one glove to toss garbage. He and I suspect lawyer NP want that on record for a reason.
Hahaha....I am a realtor, I always wear one glove when I sweep out the front porch of my listings, because buyers will only buy with a clean front porch - good catch.
Come on unless he plans to sweep daily that is a silly waste of time, he should be lowering the price, staging the house, holding open houses, now that will sell the property. Can you imagine hosting an open house? I am sure he could get a stager for free. Many people would go to that open house.
Also as we all know realtors work on commission paid at closing from the proceeds of the sale. It is a deductible expense for him. They don't have to be on his payroll to sell his house, someone can be doing all of this. The commission payment would be worth it for the sale of this house and all the houses. Let's put some common sense to all of this craziness.
This is establishing something in front of camera crews. He didn't drive an hour to sweep the front porch for nothing with one glove on.

Last edited:
Hahaha....I am a realtor, I always wear one glove when I sweep out the front porch of my listings, because buyers will only buy with a clean front porch - good catch.
Come on unless he plans to sweep daily that is a silly waste of time, he should be lowering the price, staging the house, holding open houses, now that will sell the property. Can you imagine hosting an open house? I am sure he could get a stager for free. Many people would go to that open house. This is establishing something in front of camera crews. He didn't drive an hour to sweep the front porch for nothing with one glove on.
He's suddenly doing manual labor. He was photographed on Sunday hauling trash out of the same house. There was a female
with him but don't believe it was MT. Is his sister in town?

Good point! I bet you are right.
If LE found gloves in the garbage bags he can say he uses them every time he cleans.
If LE believes he jogged three miles after leaving the truck somewhere he can say that's his normal every day routine.
Dropping the garbage bags off in all the various dumpsters?
I guess he could say he had an unusually large clean up job and could only fit one bag in each location.
I don't know how he can explain the use of the old license plate and his attempts to disguise it and get rid of it.
Not to mention all the other incriminating evidence against him.

We will have to keep watching his behavior to see what other clues he can provide.

I suppose he's in it for the long haul, but doesn't realize it's just going to be a waste of time and money. He should save his money for his children rather than using it to build his defense. Imo

Looks like a therapeutic glove of some sort-compression? arthritis pain relief? Poor FD in pain?
What a staged pathetic performance. Guess his statement tees are gone.

Unrelated but, I think she desperately wanted children and overlooked red flags in order to fulfill the dream of a happy family. As a mother (just had my 2nd) whose life is her children, it’s just the cruelest twist of fate that he took them from her and her from them. This wasn’t just a woman who wanted kids. She wanted FIVE. She was pregnant with twins TWICE and deliberately. The first time she held her twin boys, FD fell into 2nd place. That was likely the beginning of his hatred of her. Unfortunately her love for her children was no match for his hatred of her. That’s the most messed up part of all of this. She LIVED for those kids and he knew that. It’s so so sick. And now the kids will probably never know how much their mother loved them. Maybe the older ones will remember.

She spoke so lovingly of her children on the Patch blog posts. I hope those are preserved for the children to read so they know how special each one of them was to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member