Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following with all of you and reading your posts, though not commenting much. I do not remember following a case with so many locals posting. Thank you all so much. It makes the case and evidence and scenarios even more interesting because you all add so much to it.

Thanks!:p
I agree - we appreciate the local input. Where is JD??? If he is actively marketing the Sturbridge property it would seem IMO that she is not there and they are quite sure of it. What is going on with the Mountain Springs road property that he left the phone at for 2 hours? Maybe he left phone 1 there (the iphone turned in to LE on 5/25) and used phone 2 (we know they seized a second phone because FD is asking for it back) for his afternoon activities? But by now, they would have those cell phone pings and data IMO. So where was he???
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

ETA - corrected house where phone pinged on 5/25

While I agree it would make sense that he used them on JDs suburban while moving it, I can’t imagine him unscrewing and replacing the plates with it parked along Latham Road, someone could see him doing that and get suspicious. Plus that’s such a short trip that it seems like he
could get away with it. Someone did point out that he might have just taped them on or used magnets, etc.

Another theory was that FD used them on his own Suburban which he could have driven down from Farmington. We were assuming that he used the employees truck, but since we now know from the recent filing asking for all his stuff back that FD also has a Suburban, he might have used that vehicle because it would draw less attention at the house since it looked like JDs vehicle. The Farmington drive is much longer with potentially license plate readers along the way, so perhaps he was more concerned about being tracked there. In this scenario he would have privacy while screwing/unscrewing the plates.

ok thinking out loud here, hope this makes sense

I'm wondering can anyone answer do we know for certain that both FD and JD both had a suburban currently titled solely in each others names?(or one in fore group one in JD's etc

Additionally was JD's suburban specifically titled in her name only?

Could the second suburban be a red hearing in this case(IE there really is only one suburban) and the Suburban that is listed in the recent filling being asked to be returned to FD by NP actually be the one that was found abandoned on Lapham road?

Work in progress

Working on the timeline:
JD and FD graduate College
2004 - JD and FD marry (FD leaves Ersnt & Young CapGemini consulting and creates Fore Group)
2017 -
March - JD learned of affair with MT.
May - FD threatens to kidnap children if JD does not agree to his terms for divorce, FD buys gun
June 3 - JD outlines incident at home where FD threatens her
June - JD takes children and leaves FD (tells him they are visiting her fathers grave) FD calls 911 and says he can’t get reach his wife 911 calls: Fotis Dulos called police after wife leaves home in 2017
Dec 17 - FD emails JD about getting along for the sake of the children
When Jennifer served him with divorce papers on June 20, 2017, Fotis was ordered to “maintain existing” family medical coverage.

But by November of that year, Jennifer complained in a court filing that the family’s health insurance lapsed “due to defendant’s [Fotis’] failure to pay” and that she was “unable to take the children to certain medical appointments” — to which Fotis allegedly replied she should “pay out of pocket.”
https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/kin-o...-mom-blocks-estranged-hubby-from-seeing-kids/
Divorce litigaiton and custody:
In March 2018, the court denied FD access to the children, saying there was “an immediate and present risk of psychological harm to the children if they have unrestricted and unsupervised contact with the defendant, as well as a risk of physical danger.”
The court also said he had a history of lying under oath and had encouraged the children to lie on his behalf.
However, the court reversed its decision and found it in the children’s best interest to implement supervised parenting time.
After the court granted FD supervised visitation this February, he and JD could not reach an agreement on a schedule. In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.

Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend
May 22 - FD is at the home of JD (dinner) and comments about DNA being found
In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.
Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend
May 24 - JD drops children at school (8amreported) and speaks to a friend after drop off (no time reported just that it’s after drop off of kids) JD misses two appointments in the city - 11am and 1 pm

Nanny picks up children and drives them to NYC to JD's mother's apartment - no time reported

7pm - JD is reported missing by mother and friend
NC police go to JD's house, knock and get no answer. Nanny apparently gives code to unlock door since she has been continuously with the children and is at the NYC apartment according to JD's mom's motion to intervene filed in the custody matter

NCPD find blood in the garage. "serious physical assault" in her garage, where blood stains and blood spatter were found according to arrest warrant later issued

NCPD find her 2017 Suburban at Waveny Park that evening (no time indicated)
Silver alert issued - various reports on time - sometime after 7pm
CCTV footage in Hartford shows FD and MT on Albany St this very evening (5/24) and their phones ping (arrest warrant)19:10

8pm ish - neighbor has video showing FD and truck stopping at mailbox and retrieving mail -20:10

May 25
FD turns in phone together with his attorney to NC police at NCPD 14:47 According to a tweet, he is followed at some point up until the arrest

May 29 - FD attempts to see children at NYC apartment but is turned away- much speculation about security and "armed guard"
Need date:
A hearing had been scheduled for Wednesday morning regarding the "safety of the children," who are between the ages 8 and 13, following a motion filed by a court-appointed guardian, theConnecticut Post reported. Hearing is cancelled

May 31 - LE in Hartford attempting to retrieve garbage bags dumped by FD and MT (CCTV shows them dumping 30 bags? And making 30 stops along a 4 mile stretch of Albany ave and cell phone pings (both MT and FD) match this route. Altered license plates are recovered that were stuffed down a storm drain in a fedex box. Plates were from a vehicle previously owned by FD all on 5/24)

FD provided DNA and hair samples, Troop L barracks in Litchfield a source told the Hartford Courant.

June 1
FD and MT charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution
clothes and sponges with JDs' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be FD disposing of garbage bags in multiple receptacles, according to the documents. A woman in the passenger seat of the man's car fit the appearance of MT, according to the documents.

June _ - MT posts bail and is released
June 3
Dogs trained in electronics are searching Waveny Park (JD's car was found there 5/24)

June 4
Custody of the children- GF has temporary custody

June 11 hearingFotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home
COURT APPEARANCES: Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos

June 12 - FD posts bail and attends custody hearing where he pleads the 5th. Ankle monitor, no contact with children and must stay in CT. Rents car as all vehicles seized by LE. Uses 401 k to post bond

Avon Park Search begins with boats
State police search water skiing pond in Avon that Fotis Dulos frequented as search for Jennifer Farber Dulos enters 20th day
June 13
Avon Park pond search continues

Report of employee using FDs truck and FD using his - vehicle turned over to LE
Also, this car wash is just 2.2 miles / 6 minutes from the Avon pond. LE reportedly at car wash
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Attached Files:

Capture.PNG
credit @KNinTX

June 14
Search in pond but nothing reported
WS has a live person on the ground at the new search today - media is just arriving
@happyperson
Oh wow just got closer and saw they launched a boat

Attached Files:
FD files motion for return of evidence seized - 2 phones, computer, server, 3 vehicles- Raptor, a Chevrolet Suburban, a Cherokee
Fotis Dulos files motion to get back evidence seized
Note- garbage plant as been searched daily
State police return to Hartford trash facility to search for Jennifer Dulos
Sources:
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
A Connecticut mystery: A timeline of the disappearance of a mom of 5
Police search Avon pond in connection with missing mother case
New Lead Emerges In Search For Missing New Canaan Mom
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

Do we know for sure that JDs first appointment in NYC on 5/24 was at 11am? The warrant says they were in NYC but doesn’t specify time; I’ve seen 11am and 1pm posted here but haven’t been able to confirm where that came from.
If JD had an appointment in NYC at 11am, she’s leaving her home 9:45 am absolute latest, more likely 9:30 latest given her perfectionism even she acknowledges in her blogs, and depending where in NYC her appointment was.
This would give a very small window of time for the crime, and would require FD to have left Farmington himself quite early, 8;15 or 8:30 if he’s really lucky, speeds and hits no traffic, which is completely unrealistic at that time of the morning. Even then that would put him just making it before she leaves, which might explain why the encounter took place in the garage; but would be really very unfortunate timing- if she’d only left 10 minutes earlier she’d still be alive.
Of course it’s possible FD left Farmington much earlier like in the 7am range and was waiting for her when she returned from school drop off around 8:30. This seems more premeditated on FDs part but would have him leaving Farmington quite early to to make it through traffic and be there when she got back from dropping kids.

ok thinking out loud here, hope this makes sense

I'm wondering can anyone answer do we know for certain that both FD and JD both had a suburban currently titled solely in each others names?(or one in fore group one in JD's etc

Additionally was JD's suburban specifically titled in her name only?

Could the second suburban be a red hearing in this case(IE there really is only one suburban) and the Suburban that is listed in the recent filling being asked to be returned to FD by NP actually be the one that was found abandoned on Lapham road?
one of our sleuthers previously looked up the CT tax roll for registered vehicles - IIRC his vehicles were under Fore Group - and JD's 2017 suburban was in her name - if we can find the link to the tax roll again - this is easy enough to check and that way we can sort out the vehicles once and for all - I'm tied up this am but maybe someone can look into it? I'm certain it was posted several threads ago IMO

It's a very dreary day in Connecticut today. I wonder what the search plan is today.

I wake up every day hoping the other shoe will drop. I really hope there are murder charges soon, with or without her body.

I had a dream last night about a piece of damning evidence found against FD. Maybe a sign I am thinking way too much about this case....
...or maybe you are clairvoyant? Hope so!

one of our sleuthers previously looked up the CT tax roll for registered vehicles - IIRC his vehicles were under Fore Group - and JD's 2017 suburban was in her name - if we can find the link to the tax roll again - this is easy enough to check and that way we can sort out the vehicles once and for all - I'm tied up this am but maybe someone can look into it? I'm certain it was posted several threads ago IMO
He’s saying that he needs his vehicles back for business purposes so it’s highly unlikely he’s requesting JDs Suburban in that regard. Also JDs Suburban is part of a crime investigation since she’s missing, regardless of FDs involvement, so he can’t ask for that back (well I guess with NP as your lawyer you can ask for anything)
The tax records should clear up whether there are 1 or 2 Suburbans.

Here’s a link to Fore Groups tax bill for Farmington.
https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/search.do

Also do we know whether FD still owned the 07 Suburban?, As I know that the plates that were altered were originally licensed to one.

But they were expired, I don't recall was there an 07 suburban listed on current tax records?

Like you said very interesting theory none the less

JMO

ETA It appears that FD did in fact still have a suburban based on the recent filling by NP for return of property

thx
My thought was also that FD used his Suburban that is also black. I found a photo and cropped it to remove the children and MT. You can see his business name on the side but it’s likely a magnet he could’ve removed. I think it’s recent based on the heights of the children. Ski rack on top which could also be removed. MOO
upload_2019-6-18_11-36-41.jpeg

Thx @oviedo I tried to forum search it but was unable to locate it

If JD's suburban was titled in her own name; some may speculate that FD would have no right to ask for it to be returned to him, although I believe it would still be considered a marital asset. So I'm not really sure how that all would work.

Not that anything will be returned to him anytime soon anyways, It's nothing more than a legal ploy by NP for the prosecutor to be forced to reveal why they deem those pieces of evidence important to the case IMO

But if FD still did in fact have a separate suburban that he currently owned titled to fore group that was seised, then I would absolutely expect that to be the one that NP has filed for return to FD

Sorry for the confusion, But I think that likely would be a key fact in this case

JMO

Do we know for sure that JDs first appointment in NYC on 5/24 was at 11am? The warrant says they were in NYC but doesn’t specify time; I’ve seen 11am and 1pm posted here but haven’t been able to confirm where that came from.
If JD had an appointment in NYC at 11am, she’s leaving her home 9:45 am absolute latest, more likely 9:30 latest given her perfectionism even she acknowledges in her blogs, and depending where in NYC her appointment was.
This would give a very small window of time for the crime, and would require FD to have left Farmington himself quite early, 8;15 or 8:30 if he’s really lucky, speeds and hits no traffic, which is completely unrealistic at that time of the morning. Even then that would put him just making it before she leaves, which might explain why the encounter took place in the garage; but would be really very unfortunate timing- if she’d only left 10 minutes earlier she’d still be alive.
Of course it’s possible FD left Farmington much earlier like in the 7am range and was waiting for her when she returned from school drop off around 8:30. This seems more premeditated on FDs part but would have him leaving Farmington quite early to to make it through traffic and be there when she got back from dropping kids.
snipped
JD missed 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. appointments that day, sources said. She was reported missing by two friends at 7 p.m. Sources said neither her cellphone nor her credit cards have been used since she disappeared.
https://www.vnews.com/Warrants-Bloo...as-in-the-area-night-she-disappeared-26013640

It has been widely reported the appointments were at 11am and 1pm. FWIW

I agree - we appreciate the local input. Where is JD??? If he is actively marketing the Sturbridge property it would seem IMO that she is not there and they are quite sure of it. What is going on with the Mountain Springs road property that he left the phone at for 2 hours? Maybe he left phone 1 there (the iphone turned in to LE on 5/25) and used phone 2 (we know they seized a second phone because FD is asking for it back) for his afternoon activities? But by now, they would have those cell phone pings and data IMO. So where was he???

ETA - corrected house where phone pinged on 5/25
Or he wants us to think she is not there. MOO

My thought was also that FD used his Suburban that is also black. I found a photo and cropped it to remove the children and MT. You can see his business name on the side but it’s likely a magnet he could’ve removed. I think it’s recent based on the heights of the children. Ski rack on top which could also be removed. MOO
View attachment 189422
The suburban ins this pic is 2007 you can tell by the front headlights. The 2017 model has a indent in the front headlights and the 2007 is a block like the pic you posted.

It's a very dreary day in Connecticut today. I wonder what the search plan is today.

I wake up every day hoping the other shoe will drop. I really hope there are murder charges soon, with or without her body.

I had a dream last night about a piece of damning evidence found against FD. Maybe a sign I am thinking way too much about this case....
Speaks to the pall that hangs over NC, Farmington and Avon. Especially those that knew and loved JD and the children

Here is his last tax bill on his 2007 Suburban. From mytaxbill. His next one will be due soon in July 2019. Hope this helps. They have two separate Suburbans.

Attachments

• billDetail_farmington_2017356021.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 23
Hello! I’m new to WS but have been following along on this case. I was wondering if anyone has speculated that the altered license plates were used to disguise the identification of the car he may have taken to the car wash? Just a nagging question I have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle