Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he is innocent? He's already admitted to the dismemberment so do you think he is lying about that?
Why do you think it was all BB?
Aren't they both on video buying the tools?
I think Aubrey Trail lies about absolutely everything. I never said I thought he was innocent. He should be found guilty. But I don't believe he did the actual killing.

I believe Aubrey told BB to find a woman, bring her back to their place, and kill her and that is what BB did. I strongly believe that BB would do absolutely anything that Aubrey told her to do with no boundaries whatsoever and would never refuse a command he gave her. So I definitely believe that he is guilty of murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

Sure, they are both seen buying the things at the Home Depot.

This absolutely breaks my heart. I haven't followed this thread for awhile so mods please forgive me if the fb page I'm liking isn't an official page but her mom's post from the Celebrating Sydney page is so sad...

Celebrating Sydney Loofe

I'm referencing the part where she basically says that there's stuff that's gonna come out negative about Sydney and not to judge. :(. We all know that defense attorneys are gonna use whatever they can stretch and it breaks my heart that her mom feels that way. The two dirtsbags charged in this horrible crime anger me immensely. May they both rot in prison forevermore.
No worries, Mom. Sydney captured the hearts of those of us here and we don't pass judgement on her. She didn't deserve what happened to her and we remember that. We know she was loved and is missed.

jmo

They picked a jury. Opening statements start at 2:00 CST today.

I’m actually really surprised the got a jury this fast.
I'm thinking prosecution wasn't too picky since anyone - no matter age, education, background, etc. - is likely going to have similar reaction to this crime, and that is revulsion.

And defense doesn't have a chance, imo, so might as well take the first 12.

Glad this trial is finally underway - and I'm glad WSers have been on the ball keeping up. Thank you!

jmo

I personally think BB did it too. I think he orchestrated it all, but she was the one that actually killed Sydney. Then he helped her dispose of the body.
I think either he did it as he says or they did it together. I don't think BB did it on her own, I just cannot see that. I can see her videoing him doing it however and being an accomplice. Either way they are both as guilty as each other. If it was accidental, as he claimed in the past, why buy the tools in advance and dispose of her body afterwards? If it was consensual and accidental, then why not try to save her and call 911? MOO

Was anything said today about allowing the tool buying video into evidence?

You and you alone are the triers of the facts,’ is what Judge Vicky Johnson is telling jurors prior to opening statements in Aubrey Trail case. Family of Sydney Loofe sits in front of courtroom

Some jurors already glancing at Aubrey Trail as Judge reads charges he faces. He pleaded guilty yesterday to dismembering the body of Sydney Loofe but denies it was premeditated murder

The presence of cameras in the courtroom does not mean this trial is more important than other trials, Judge tells jurors. Hard to agree with that

(So it IS being televised???)

Prosecutor says blood was never found during four searches of apartment rented by Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell. But strong smell of bleach was present

Trail and Boswell were seen st motels in Spencer, Iowa, and Ames, Iowa, before finally located in Branson, Mo about two weeks after Loofe disappeared

Opening arguments this afternoon in Aubrey Trail's murder trial

Paul Hammel Twitter
Paul Hammel (@PaulHammelOWH) | Twitter

You and you alone are the triers of the facts,’ is what Judge Vicky Johnson is telling jurors prior to opening statements in Aubrey Trail case. Family of Sydney Loofe sits in front of courtroom

Some jurors already glancing at Aubrey Trail as Judge reads charges he faces. He pleaded guilty yesterday to dismembering the body of Sydney Loofe but denies it was premeditated murder

The presence of cameras in the courtroom does not mean this trial is more important than other trials, Judge tells jurors. Hard to agree with that

(So it IS being televised???)

Prosecutor says blood was never found during four searches of apartment rented by Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell. But strong smell of bleach was present

Trail and Boswell were seen st motels in Spencer, Iowa, and Ames, Iowa, before finally located in Branson, Mo about two weeks after Loofe disappeared

Opening arguments this afternoon in Aubrey Trail's murder trial

Paul Hammel Twitter

I believe it is being recorded but judge banned live video...

also not sure if I can post directly what is being said, but this link has live updates happening....gruesome details....dad and sister have already got up and left the room.

LIVE BLOG: Sydney Loofe murder trial

"The prosecution says Sydney had restraint marks on her wrist and bruises on her back.

She found the cause of death was homicidal means consistent with strangulation.

After the initial autopsy her body was examined by another expert.

They found out she was dismembered with a fine toothed saw.

She was found in 14 different pieces. Some body parts still missing"

Members of Loofe family, one crying leave courtroom after prosecutor describes discovery of Sydney Loofe’s dismembered body in rural Clay County.

Prosecuter says autopsy did not locate Loofe’s internal organs

Hacksaw and tin snips were among purchases made by Trail and Boswell the morning before Sydney Loofe disappeared. Sureveillance tape showed Trail checking out Loofe at her workplace the day before she went missing

Jury picked; opening statements this afternoon in trial over Sydney Loofe killing

Jun 18, 2019

"WILBER — Attorneys have narrowed a pool that started with 300 people down to the 12 jurors and three alternates who will hear Aubrey Trail's trial here for the killing of Sydney Loofe after a Tinder date.

Opening statements will be at 2 p.m. today in the case that gained national attention as a dating app cautionary tale after the 24-year-old Lincoln woman disappeared following a date with Trail's co-defendant, Bailey Boswell, on Nov. 15, 2017....."

Jury picked; opening statements this afternoon in trial over Sydney Loofe killing

5a15c449140000553950ee56.jpeg

Members of Loofe family, one crying leave courtroom after prosecutor describes discovery of Sydney Loofe’s dismembered body in rural Clay County.

Prosecuter says autopsy did not locate Loofe’s internal organs

Hacksaw and tin snips were among purchases made by Trail and Boswell the morning before Sydney Loofe disappeared. Sureveillance tape showed Trail checking out Loofe at her workplace the day before she went missing
Only minutes into the trial, and it's already unbearably sad.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member