GUILTY AR - Former State Senator, Linda Collins-Smith, 57, found dead, June 2019 *ARREST*

Replying to myself to add not that it matters. We have heard this before when people murder their own children, parents, and spouses. No one wants to believe their loved one or someone they r close to r capable of murder. Let’s not forget she was wrapped in a blanket which means it was likely someone close to her some random killer isn’t going take the time or care enough to cover her in such a way.

Here is another thought: LCS posted on FB a lot, several times on most days. Her last post was 5/21. Since her and BO were so close, I would think they talked at least every other day. So how long has she been deceased? I think it’s important to know what date LCS last contact was with her family or employees.

Yes, but I don’t know how to attach a link.
LCS’s own attorney doesn’t believe BO is capable.
Here is an article that quotes the BF and Collins attorney. She is innocent until proven guilty but we can assume LE as well as the judge have a great deal of evidence to arrest her, charge her for the three offenses, and deny bond. There is of course always the possibility she was framed but well have to wait and see what the evidence shows when it’s released. JMO

Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell charged in Linda Collins death

Here is another thought: LCS posted on FB a lot, several times on most days. Her last post was 5/21. Since her and BO were so close, I would think they talked at least every other day. So how long has she been deceased? I think it’s important to know what date LCS last contact was with her family or employees.
Yes based on the condition of the body and taking 2 days to identify her it would be reasonable to assume she had been deceased for quite some time. From day 1 I thought it strange her family and people she works with werent Aware she was out of contact/missing. Strange indeed that a welfare check wouldn’t have been made by somebody even sooner. Again they r not releasing much information about the circumstances surrounding her discovery so we’ll have to wait to see. MOO

Yes based on the condition of the body and taking 2 days to identify her it would be reasonable to assume she had been deceased for quite some time. From day 1 I thought it strange her family and people she works with werent Aware she was out of contact/missing. Strange indeed that a welfare check wouldn’t have been made by somebody even sooner. Again they r not releasing much information about the circumstances surrounding her discovery so we’ll have to wait to see. MOO
Has any information been released on the Collins cellphone records? Just wondering if the murderer, BO? may have been using her phone for texting so her family and others would think she was ok. It just seems if she’d been deceased a while someone would have already known something was wrong when she didn’t respond to calls or texts. Jmo

Here is an article that quotes the BF and Collins attorney. She is innocent until proven guilty but we can assume LE as well as the judge have a great deal of evidence to arrest her, charge her for the three offenses, and deny bond. There is of course always the possibility she was framed but well have to wait and see what the evidence shows when it’s released. JMO

Strictly judging by his comment(s), bf, who also had LCS’s POA, believes she is innocent.

“Although Becky and I are devastated by the current accusations, we are trying to trust the judicial process and we hope that every possible suspect is being looked into,” he said in a statement. “A lot of hurtful things are being printed and we ask that people please show us mercy while the police investigate every possibility.”

JMO

Local talk radio is all over this case.

I'm not sure what consists of MSM, but a local paper has a writer who is married to the judge that handled the divorce case. He wrote about her during her time in the legislature (not very kindly, I might add) and has written about her murder as well and that connection has been fodder on talk radio.

I'm not sure what consists of MSM, but a local paper has a writer who is married to the judge that handled the divorce case. He wrote about her during her time in the legislature (not very kindly, I might add) and has written about her murder as well and that connection has been fodder on talk radio.

Hi Anicole.....I wasn’t able to locate the particular article u mentioned above, but I did find this one with lots of info. This too is not very favorable to LC either, I’m afraid.

Murdered state senator was in bitter legal fight with ex-husband/ex-judge

Has any information been released on the Collins cellphone records? Just wondering if the murderer, BO? may have been using her phone for texting so her family and others would think she was ok. It just seems if she’d been deceased a while someone would have already known something was wrong when she didn’t respond to calls or texts. Jmo

Surely BO didn’t have possession of the her cell phone. She would be smart enough to know it has a GPS tracker. If they tracked LCS’s phone at BO’s house, that would be bad.

See paragraph 5 and 6 in this article that you posted.

See paragraph 5 and 6 in this article that you posted.
Have to admit i’m Confused where you are going with this. Are you trying to dispute something I have posted? You had mentioned the BF and attorney were in support of BO but didn’t know how to attach the link so I was able to find an article to support that. I have said tho that no one would want to believe someone they or LCS was close to would commit murder so I take their statements with a “grain of salt”. Doesn’t mean BO didn’t do it.
I personally believe If she did do it she did not plan it at alone.

Surely BO didn’t have possession of the her cell phone. She would be smart enough to know it has a GPS tracker. If they tracked LCS’s phone at BO’s house, that would be bad.
Oh yes the cell phones....And could they have tracked BO’s cell phone at LCS’s home during the time they believe LCS was murdered?

I don’t think we will hear about any evidence against BO until trial (if she pleads NG July 30).

State Police confirms Linda Collins-Smith's identity in Pocahontas death - Arkansas Times

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back