Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing (a) they were in a frantic rush, perhaps because the Silver Alert hit before they’d disposed of all evidence the way they planned to, and (b) they were high. As covered upthread, FD and MT looked like they’d escaped from meth mountain in their mugshots.

Perhaps they took a premature parTy break. IMO.

JMO
I think you nailed it!

Guessing (a) they were in a frantic rush, perhaps because the Silver Alert hit before they’d disposed of all evidence the way they planned to, and (b) they were high. As covered upthread, FD and MT looked like they’d escaped from meth mountain in their mugshots.

Perhaps they took a premature parTy break. IMO.

JMO
I wonder when LE first contacted FD. Per the warrant, FD was at the NCPD at 1:47 pm on the 25th with his lawyer. I'm wondering when they first contacted him.

Yet LE was able to retrieve them, ab.

I believe they retrieved them rather quickly iirc with the help of the local fire department

Maybe FD was planning on retrieving them rather quickly as well with the use of specialty tools IDK but seems unlikely

Seems like there would be a lot better places to hide them for easy retrieval than a public storm drain JMO

I think its far more likely that he thought they wouldn't ever be found which is still moronic IMO

Because I think we all know with future maintenance projects, drain replacement etc that they would be eventually uncovered

I think he just simply made a stupid mistake

It seems to be a theme in FD's life and various business ventures....

JMO

Last edited:
Yet LE was able to retrieve them, ab.

And, yes, I do think he's clueless....or drugged.

Yah he's clueless and when the Discovery documents are released it will be there for all to see

Dude thought he was clever, but he made a mountain worth of evidentiary mistakes

Last edited:
I agree with you on the 'scheme' here. My suspicion is that FD removed whatever money was possible as the houses were built and its long gone to a safer place IMO! It just seems implausible to me that a small time developer would ever feel comfortable carrying 6 sizable properties for months and months in a very soft market. Whole situation makes little to no business sense. I was trying to figure out today when the last time a house over $2-3 million sold in Farmington and I was stuggling to even find house sales in the $1-2 million range let alone the $4 million range of FC and the other FORE properties?

Whole situation simply seems off to me. Had FD been financed by traditional sources/banks its highly unlikely they would have supported development of a sizable inventory such as we see in this case. The NC market is very soft with many houses on the market but periodic sales in the $2-4 million range are seen. Farmington market seems quiet at the upper end. I'm curious why the Realtor interviewed didn't do much to talk about the market he was in? My guess is because it wasn't a good story at all!

Exactly! IMO - FD moved fluid cash quickly. He then basically "robbed Peter to pay Paul". Again, IMO, a reputable developer and "investor" would never carry an inventory of unsold, expensive homes and continue to build. There was a reason for this madness, and IMO, building expenses were leveraged and perhaps a third party was involved in some "fancy financing".

My thought here is - FD's home building expenses were leveraged and placed elsewhere. I am truly stymied by the Realtor's interview.

Here is his last tax bill on his 2007 Suburban. From mytaxbill. His next one will be due soon in July 2019. Hope this helps. They have two separate Suburbans.
please check it out my post this morning with attached 2018 bill. His 2007 suburban is still active and he will be paying the registration soon due in July 2019.....

And one thing about these monsters is that they think they are soo much smarter than everyone else!

He likely doesn't give a single thought to the lives that he has ruined or any of the harm he has caused in general

That said it gives me a tiny piece of satisfaction knowing that what will stick with an evil manipulator like FD is that after all his deeds have been finally showed to the world.....

He will likely sit in his cell for the rest of his days stewing about and replaying the mistakes he made that got him convicted

Not feeling bad about what he has done, or the people he has hurt

So for this I do take some great satisfaction in learning about the simple moronic things that FD likely did

Way to go slick

So true! I am torn between the "look over here, not over there!" approach and the almost too obvious "she went out for a jog and someone abducted her" approach. There's also the "If I hide the body well enough, they can't arrest me for murder" approach. I don't know which one he was going for.

My money is on option no. 2 because I think we need to look at intention with this case in particular, since it is IMO premeditated and not a cover-up. FD is also an extreme narcissist and most likely prone to overconfidence, which is a classic trait of the condition. JD stated that FD would make elaborate revenge plans on his enemies. Just a gut feeling, but I believe that he thinks he is the Pink Panther and that everyone else is Inspector Clouseau (minus the solving part). Therefore, I can see him trying to set-up a scenario where it would look like something else happened, and because it would be so well executed (due to his perceived cleverness), people would buy it at face value.

His best plan would not result in him being the prime suspect. Because, even if LE can't find the body, it is a very risky, expensive and drawn-out process, as well as very stressful and humiliating for him to be targeted. It also precludes or greatly delays him getting custody of his kids and collecting life insurance/trust funds/etc. The only thing that leaving the car at the park does for FD, if he's not trying to set-up a scenario, is create a diversion. I don't think he expected the initial attack to be so messy, so I'm not convinced he felt he needed to buy time just in case. Also, despite the messiness he managed to get rid of the body same day, as per his plan. If he feels confident she won't be found (I think he does), why would he care about delaying LE?

Case in point: this is a guy whose company is sitting on over a half-dozen multi-million dollar properties while he is going broke. His forte is not contingency planning or adapting to reality, IMO. I honestly believe he thought his plan would go off without a hitch, and did not expect it to go badly. The only thing that seems to have worked out for him, so far, is the disposal of the body. However, for a pre-meditated murder, that seems like the most straightforward part.

To sum it up, my opinion is that the car was a scenario and not a diversion. However, that does not mean the body is in the park, especially if he intended to make it look like an abduction and wanted to ensure that she would never be found, which is my guess. I think she is as likely to be in the park than anywhere else, based on our information. LE might have much better information in this regard. One can only hope that he underestimated LE's capabilities with hiding JD's body, the way he did with the license plates.

Last edited:
We don’t have toll booths in Connecticut, generally speaking.

Thanks!
I just keep thinking of how risky it is to alter plates. A cop gets behind you at a stop light and runs your plates just because...there has to be a place he was definitely worried about cameras. Clearly, FD didn’t understand that they are everywhere. But I am wondering if it is a specific place that he was worried about those plates being seen.

The School?
Her neighborhood?

I was just thinking of toll booths because we have them here and you get busted by your plate if you drive through without a toll tag/pass if you drive through that EZ pass lane. And then you get a ticket in the mail because they have your plate on camera.

Also iirc no tax bills for the 20o7 suburban have been made after 2015, so it seems feasible/if not very likely that when FD/fore group purchased the 2015 suburban that the 2007 was likely sold/traded in or what have you jmo
If it was traded in then the license plates would go on the new car. The plates stay with the person, not the vehicle in CT. Maybe he sold it? Or maybe he let it roll into a lake with his wife’s body inside. MOO

Speaking to locals, the cops used luminol on the Welles Lane crime scene house and there was blood all over the garage; and I was told they had more DNA of FD in the kitchen. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop....
That's terrible, gruesome, and heartbreaking and more, if true, that JD's blood was all over her garage, as well as that luminol was needed to see it because obvious blood stains had been cleaned up by the assailant. Under this scenario, can only think JD physically fought back hard during the entire assault, and while she was wounded and bleeding and probably terrified, and by doing so, left a significant amount of evidence of the 'serious physical assault' LE cited that could not be permanently removed. What a brave person!

It appears to me that no one else but FD had motives to harm her, she had said she was afraid he would harm her, and there is circumstantial and forensic evidence that he harmed her (his contact with her blood on the day she was assaulted and then went missing). IMO, I think there is a ton of evidence against him, LE is meticulously building a solid case for murder, and it will be soon that an arrest will be made. IMO, now that FD's prohibited from contacting the children by the courts, he's broke, and has an ankle monitor and can't leave the state without getting in serious trouble, LE can take their time combing through everything since he is no longer a real threat to anyone, and isn't going anywhere anytime soon (except to prison).

I was told the file I uploaded didn’t show 2007’s registration for 2018. I’ll post the pic of it instead. His 2007 is still under his name and active. Thanks @ab01 for letting me know :)

Attachments

• 0AC1C6AC-7A91-474B-836C-1C8C8495A06A.jpeg
    0AC1C6AC-7A91-474B-836C-1C8C8495A06A.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 17
If FD and/or the Fore Group lowered the price of one of the houses, at a price you could afford to own, and you had to live in it/not sell it, and it was in a convenient location for you, and knowing all that you know now about FD and this case...
would you buy the house?

Just curious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members