Found Safe AZ - Laura Rowley, 41, Chandler, 17 June 2019

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
EXUTK4I55RDKZPIRRE2PDM6V3A.JPG

TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - The Arizona Department of Public Safety is searching for 41-year-old Laura Rowley. She left her apartment in the 2000 block of North McQueen Road in Chandler and was believed to be headed to Sedona.

According to DPS she was believed to be in Albuquerque, NM around 4:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 18.

An update from the Chandler Police Department has her in the Tulsa, OK area. She is driving a gray, 2015 Toyota Sequoia with AZ plate - CLR1245

Laura has been tracked to the Tulsa, Oklahoma area possibly on interstate 44. Chandler Police on Twitter

— Chandler Police (@ChandlerPolice) June 18, 2019
Rowley is described as 5-foot-4, weighing 150 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes, last seen wearing a black 2-PAC t-shirt with black yoga pants and a baseball hat.

She suffers from paranoid delusions, seizures and is on prescribed medication.

AZ DPS searching for missing, endangered Chandler woman

Almost 15 hours drive time from Sedona to Tulsa.
Google Maps

It is almost 9 hours and 40 minutes from Albuquerque to Tulsa. In the best case she got to Tulsa around 2pm - though it isn't clear if the time references that Chandler police are giving are the local time in Chandler or the local time where she was. There is a one hour difference between Chandler and Albuquerque and a two hour time difference between Chandler and Tulsa.

Unless she is travelling with someone where they can swap who is driving and who is sleeping she will have to stop sooner rather than later.

If she continued on I-44 there is a chance she could be headed to Chicago, or perhaps at least going that far and heading further east to New York or maybe Washington D.C.

If you follow through the twitter link law enforcement has photos from June 17th there that came from her Instagram. I guess the $64,000 is who took those photos? She may not be travelling alone.

Good catch on the instagram photos, Jethro. When I click on the photo there is a caption from 8 hours ago that mentions she may be enroute to Michigan: Chandler Police on Twitter

I wonder if she knows people there?

Good catch on the instagram photos, Jethro. When I click on the photo there is a caption from 8 hours ago that mentions she may be enroute to Michigan: Chandler Police on Twitter

I wonder if she knows people there?
Hard to know. I haven't found a FB yet which would make it easier. I haven't found a Laura Rowley that is 41 with a connection to Arizona going through background sources where it might be possible to find her or her connections through parents or siblings. So, flying a little blind at the moment.

It isn't clear what the situation is with "paranoid delusions" so when I see someone headed off cross-country I start thinking about conspiracy folks that often head to New York or Washington.

I haven't come across anything that indicates who reported her missing, have you?

Hard to know. I haven't found a FB yet which would make it easier. I haven't found a Laura Rowley that is 41 with a connection to Arizona going through background sources where it might be possible to find her or her connections through parents or siblings. So, flying a little blind at the moment.

It isn't clear what the situation is with "paranoid delusions" so when I see someone headed off cross-country I start thinking about conspiracy folks that often head to New York or Washington.

I haven't come across anything that indicates who reported her missing, have you?

No, I have not seen who reported her missing. I have not seen any other MSM coverage than the article in the first post.

I think this is her MyLife profile: Laura Rowley (Parrish), 41 - Gilbert, AZ Has Court Records at MyLife.com™
That LR is the right age and lives in Gilbert, AZ with a previous address in Durant, OK. Also several alternate last names to search under and a company she might work for/own is mentioned.

ETA: Her Gilbert, AZ address that is shown on MyLife is about 1 mile from the Chandler, AZ apartment address given for her in the first post: Google Maps
My guess is she moved into the apartment recently and her latest address is not on there yet. MOO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back