Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one thing about these monsters is that they think they are soo much smarter than everyone else!

He likely doesn't give a single thought to the lives that he has ruined or any of the harm he has caused in general

That said it gives me a tiny piece of satisfaction knowing that what will stick with an evil manipulator like FD is that after all his deeds have been finally showed to the world.....

He will likely sit in his cell for the rest of his days stewing about and replaying the mistakes he made that got him convicted

Not feeling bad about what he has done, or the people he has hurt

So for this I do take some great satisfaction in learning about the simple moronic things that FD likely did

Way to go slick

Amen, ab. I'm watching someone close go through life with a man like FD; the more terrible things he does, the madder he gets at the innocent people in his life.

This seems to be a common denominator of men who are involved in infidelity.

They may have a little remorse at first but soon figure out a way to blame the spouse.

They figure out that fighting for the children's time hurts the spouse and brings out her anger at which time they can say, "See why I can't live with her. She's a shrew. She's mentally ill."

I imagine when the spouse has the wherewithal to keep the court fight going and keeps asking for discovery of his finances, men like FD snap and we know what happens.

The ultimate for me will be after the trial when all the stupendously stupid mistakes are played out in the press and FD has to hear his bunkmates laughing at his pompous self while they all eat the same bologna sandwiches.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that excuse...

I still can’t understand why you would dump them in their adhesive altered state. I mean I get ditching the license plates but why would you leave the tape on them? That one has me stumped.
What’s up with the adhesive tape? I don’t think of myself as criminally minded, but if I did this gal would be using a Sharpie!

Could you take on from CT to NY?
If you look at my profile pic, it’s taken in Ridgefield, CT looking west over to New York State. Properties on the same roads can be in different states. We used to cross the border into North and South Salem for cocktails when CT didn’t allow the sale of alcohol on Sundays. Speaking of roads, check out this google image of the property across from Waveny Park where Jennifer’s Suburban was found. Seems like a great place to hide a getaway car or motorcycle.

Attachments

• FAA3EED2-DB76-4296-84B3-17633A8A9831.jpeg
    FAA3EED2-DB76-4296-84B3-17633A8A9831.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 33
Where in NC is the house that is continuously referred to?

Is it already built or in the process of being built? TIA.

That's terrible, gruesome, and heartbreaking and more, if true, that JD's blood was all over her garage, as well as that luminol was needed to see it because obvious blood stains had been cleaned up by the assailant. Under this scenario, can only think JD physically fought back hard during the entire assault, and while she was wounded and bleeding and probably terrified, and by doing so, left a significant amount of evidence of the 'serious physical assault' LE cited that could not be permanently removed. What a brave person!

It appears to me that no one else but FD had motives to harm her, she had said she was afraid he would harm her, and there is circumstantial and forensic evidence that he harmed her (his contact with her blood on the day she was assaulted and then went missing). IMO, I think there is a ton of evidence against him, LE is meticulously building a solid case for murder, and it will be soon that an arrest will be made. IMO, now that FD's prohibited from contacting the children by the courts, he's broke, and has an ankle monitor and can't leave the state without getting in serious trouble, LE can take their time combing through everything since he is no longer a real threat to anyone, and isn't going anywhere anytime soon (except to prison).

If the blood was all over the garage we can assume Jennifer was killed by blunt force trauma or it's distinctly possible FD cut her up with some sort of saw that blew blood and tissue all around. (Sorry if you all discussed this earlier. I didn't get to catch up.)

She could be in one large drum or several small ones dropped to the bottom of one or more of those lakes/ponds.

If the blood was all over the garage we can assume Jennifer was killed by blunt force trauma or it's distinctly possible FD cut her up with some sort of saw that blew blood and tissue all around. (Sorry if you all discussed this earlier. I didn't get to catch up.)

She could be in one large drum or several small ones dropped to the bottom of one or more of those lakes/ponds.
I don't think there was any cutting up of the body in the garage. The perp tried to clean up the blood apparently. If the perp wanted the crime scene to look clean I don't think he/she would dismember a body there. JMO.

What’s up with the adhesive tape? I don’t think of myself as criminally minded, but if I did this gal would be using a Sharpie!
Old School? ;)
ETA: A Sharpie may not show up the same on video as adhesive tape (the letters on the plate are 'raised' and maybe blue instead of black)?

Last edited:
I don't think there was any cutting up of the body in the garage. The perp tried to clean up the blood apparently. If the perp wanted the crime scene to look clean I don't think he/she would dismember a body there. JMO.

I don't think the perp was thinking straight at that point and all fantasies of faking a disappearance were out the (very expensive) window. FD was giving it the old college try but panic ensued. MOO

Edited.

Last edited:
I don't think the perp was thinking straight at that point and all fantasies of faking a disappearance were out the (very expensive) window. FD was giving it the old college try but panic ensued. MOO

Edited.
Yeah, but he simply didn’t have the time to do that.

It’s messy, and it generally isn’t a fast process.

He panicked alright, but that was evident in his sloppy effort to clean the scene.

I think it makes far more sense that he killed her, did his best to clean up, and then hit the road.

If he did dismember her, it was at a later time, and a different location.

He panicked alright, but that was evident in his sloppy effort to clean the scene.

I think it makes far more sense that he killed her, did his best to clean up, and then hit the road.

That does make sense, MG. Time is a problem.

I'm not going to be surprised if there's a second scene with blood evidence, maybe even at a property not owned by FORE.

I'll embarrass myself by speaking of the National Enquirer article. I know they lie a lot. Okay, I won't tell specifics of what their "sources" said but you can read them online. It makes a person believe MT did a good bit of cooperating and also speaks of more unnamed "key evidence" found at a large property owned by FD. We'll see.

It does stand to reason that MT would be making her deal and telling what she knows in order to cut her losses which may also explain why Pattis wants keep the ties that bind her and FD tight.

Upthread, and it seems like a lifetime ago, I posed these three questions that I couldn't begin to figure out;
Where, why and when were the altered plates used?
Who drove her car to Waveny Park and left it?
Was FD with his phone at MS for the two hours from 1:37 on?
Still no answers. So, I am going on vacation for a week, no phone, no IPad and when I get back I hope to read that you bunch of great brains have figured it out and have let LE know and FD and MT are being held without bail on charges of first degree murder. Good luck.

If FD and/or the Fore Group lowered the price of one of the houses, at a price you could afford to own, and you had to live in it/not sell it, and it was in a convenient location for you, and knowing all that you know now about FD and this case...
would you buy the house?

Just curious :)

Absolutely not, bad karma is attached to his McMansions which I dislike anyway and who can afford them?

In New Canaan there is a house at the corner of Millport and Lakeview that was the scene of the Rice family murders where the grandmother, mother, and sisters of John were slain and he was found blacked out in the Midwest and put in an asylum but later got out! Would you want to live in that house that has not been rebuilt? No.

How prepared was he for the crime scene clean up? He must have had help, and think of all the materials he needed for the clean up did he and accomplices bring all that a long? You don't go down to the local store to buy clean up materials unless you want to later get caught.

Materials needed for crime scene clean up: heavy duty contractor bags, sponges, cleaning agents, cloths and absorbent materials. And after the clean up you have to drop the Suburban at Waveny without forensic evidence being left in the JD vehicle. So he must have had help or a wrecking crew did the foul deed took the body elsewhere for disposal and clean up materials back up to Farmington, I don't know why, New Canaan dump or other local dumping place like NRS in Norwalk was an option.

Where in NC is the house that is continuously referred to?

Is it already built or in the process of being built? TIA.
Here is a list of the addresses- it’s in our media thread-BBM NC address is the Sturbridge property
upload_2019-6-17_9-41-45-png.189266

Important addresses courtesy of @LittleBitty

ddresses so far of importance:
69 Welles Lane, New Canaan- JD address. Arrest Warrant indicates that “based upon crime scene processing investigators came to a consensus that a serious physical assault occurred at the scene and JD was the suspected victim.”

4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington-where FD, MT and MTs daughter were living on May 24th. First LE search we are aware of was on May 31st.

61 Sturbridge Rd, New Canaan- neighbored reported loud banging at 5:00 am on May 25th. Neighbors told local media their neighborhood has been searched multiple times by LE. Also where employee FD truck swapped with was working the week and day of JD disappearance.

Side of Lapham Road near Waveny Park in New Canaan: where JDs black Chevy Tahoe was locates by LE on May 24th. Searched multiple times by LE per local reporters.

80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. FD phone pings there at 1:37 pm on May 24th and is allegedly shown as being at that address until 4 o’clockish.

Not sure of address but JD family property in Pound Ridge NY but it has also been searched. Per media reports on May 30th.

The Pond in Avon on Old Farms Road.

Fisher Meadow Pond in Avon.

A four mile stretch on Albany Road in Hartford. Trashbin odyssey of stupidity crime scene dump. MT and FD seen on camera. Markings on the truck confirm it is FDs truck, the black Ford 150 Raptor. The dump occurred about 7:10 pm on night of May 24.

Storm drain on Garden Street in Hartford where license plates belonging to a canceled registration for a 2007 Chevy Suburban belonging to FD were inserted by a male thought to be FD on camera. Around same time as trash-dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson