Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to go, but my daughter comes home next week after 2 years in aus
Tha k goodness for paul hammel and his live tweets. He has been my go to for honest updates throughout.

Sydney Loofe murder: Video shows 2 buying tools used to cut up woman, prosecutors say

Link that discusses the video that AT wants taken out of evidence, however this article states that Sydney was still alive when the purchase was made. If so then it proves conspiracy and murder IMO. The time of that video will be important. Has it been posted on here? There will also be a transaction time and date that will be crucial also, so I cannot see this evidence being removed TBH.

They have other evidence showing they were searching for victim for months before. I am so anxious to see all of this unravel. Its been so air tight thus far. I have been waiting for the real story after all those youtube videos they posted denying involvement. They caused this circus and this pain for her family and friends and our community. Now time for truth and justice to shine a spotlight on how evil they both are.

I think his attorney covered that. It's for "antiques".

Creepy that AT was at Menards and walked right by Sydney the day before. Saw her, looked at his phone, looked at her again, then called BB.
No way those tools were for antiques. Especially since she was dismembered with fine tooth saw. Arrrgh. This guy and his lies.

I think his attorney covered that. It's for "antiques".

Creepy that AT was at Menards and walked right by Sydney the day before. Saw her, looked at his phone, looked at her again, then called BB.

So they did n't meet on the first date with BB? I couldn't remember exactly.

No way those tools were for antiques. Especially since she was dismembered with fine tooth saw. Arrrgh. This guy and his lies.
The blog stated that specific saw was matched to the cuts.

C/P from the live blog

Bailey and Aubrey went to Home Depot Wednesday morning after Bailey and Sydney's first date. They bought a hack saw, a knife and more.

The blade on the saw matches what was used to dismember Sydney's body.

After going to Home Depot, Bailey's phone records show Bailey googled Sydney's address.

Meanwhile, Sydney is just going to work. Aubrey Trail is later seen at the Menards. She clocked in a noon that day and immediately went outside the entrance to work. When she's walking out, Trail is walking in. The prosecution says their paths crossed. She said the video shows he turns and watches her walk by. Then he calls Bailey.

He buys rope and a thermometer from Menards. He was there for about 20 minutes.

Later that day Bailey Boswell buys laundry soap, trashbags, bleach, duct tape and roasting pans. This is all while Sydney is at work.

Sydney clocks out of work at 6:01 and at 6:11 Boswell texts Sydney. At 7:11 Boswell calls Trail for a second time.

At 8:00 p.m. Boswell's phone pings back in Wilber.

At this time Sydney's mom texted her phone. There's no response and later the messages won't send anymore.

Last edited:
I always thought the video was sort of far fetched, but now from the coded letters....makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
This was the first I had heard of the coded letters. I don’t think one word of truth has ever come out of AT’s mouth. As far as how much involvement on BB’s part other than being a recruiter- I don’t know. I find it interesting that AB has been flapping his lips all along and BB has sat back and never ever said a word except for the initial FB videos
Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. IMO poor Sydney was scammed by these 2 and bears no responsibility whatsoever for the outcome

This was the first I had heard of the coded letters. I don’t think one word of truth has ever come out of AT’s mouth. As far as how much involvement on BB’s part other than being a recruiter- I don’t know. I find it interesting that AB has been flapping his lips all along and BB has sat back and never ever said a word except for the initial FB videos
Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. IMO poor Sydney was scammed by these 2 and bears no responsibility whatsoever for the outcome

The coded letters were just mentioned today. Must have been part of the investigation. I love that they have them because AT thinks he is so sly.

I always thought the video was sort of far fetched, but now from the coded letters....makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
That Bailey could read (decipher) the coded letter means they had already been using whatever code technique it was probably for some time. I hope law enforcement was able to obtain as much messaging / e-mail information as possible from Bailey's accounts to use against her when her trial comes up.

Certainly are not dealing with the run-of-the-mill con-man here.

So the women mentioned as not being able to be photographed or put on video by media are perhaps going to be witnesses?
Just wondering how that will play out and what the reason is. Could they be minors perhaps?

Good point. Perhaps they are minors. Aubrey Trail has shown incredible criminal versatility and I believe he is very likely a psychopath who is capable of anything.

I know the trial just started yesterday and I'm getting way ahead of things, but based on how yesterday went, AT's story, as relayed by his defense attorney isn't adding up. It's not adding up because his story is nothing but lies. This is not a good start for AT, IMO.

The defense attorney insinuated there was some kind of relationship with Sydney and AT, yet she is seen on video surveillance at Menards walking right past him. He knew who she was, quite obviously. I think he was there to scope her out, and then called BB and gave her a thumbs up that the game was on.

Am anxious to see what happens tomorrow. Justice for Sydney and prayers for strength for her family as they endure this trial and have to listen to AT's lies about their precious daughter.

Sydney Loofe Murder Trial - June 18

June 18th 2019

"WILBER, Neb. — 3:34 p.m.: Opening statements have ended.

3:30 p.m.: Defense says that Aubrey Trail panicked after Sydney Loofe died, and decided to dismember her body to fit her into the trunk. Attorneys argued that Trail coerced Bailey Boswell to clean up the crime scene in order to ensure her silence. They reportedly fled the day after Loofe died. The defense said, "There was no plan whatsoever for Sydney to die and no plan whatsoever for when she did."

3:22 p.m.: ..."

June 18th 2019

"WILBER, Neb. — 3:34 p.m.: Opening statements have ended.

3:30 p.m.: Defense says that Aubrey Trail panicked after Sydney Loofe died, and decided to dismember her body to fit her into the trunk. Attorneys argued that Trail coerced Bailey Boswell to clean up the crime scene in order to ensure her silence. They reportedly fled the day after Loofe died. The defense said, "There was no plan whatsoever for Sydney to die and no plan whatsoever for when she did."

3:22 p.m.: ..."

This is the second or third time I’ve heard “dismembered to fit in the trunk”. Aside from the obvious, don’t kill someone and that solves your problem, this is such a weak defense for their actions. What is he driving, a smart car? I have a TINY car and a pretty small trunk and I could easily fit a small woman sized object in it.

I also wonder if the judgement that Sydney’s poor mother is worried about is that it comes out that she did agree to be in a fake snuff. Imo

This is the second or third time I’ve heard “dismembered to fit in the trunk”. Aside from the obvious, don’t kill someone and that solves your problem, this is such a weak defense for their actions. What is he driving, a smart car? I have a TINY car and a pretty small trunk and I could easily fit a small woman sized object in it.

I also wonder if the judgement that Sydney’s poor mother is worried about is that it comes out that she did agree to be in a fake snuff. Imo
That stood out to me too. Sydney seems quite small, too. I wonder if they didn't move her until after rigor mortis set in and her body was in a stiff position that really didn't fit.

I've always been concerned about videotaping and perhaps they were busy making movies with her and time passed? Or they were drugged out/passed out and time passed.

Or...he's lying. Big possibility.

My mind doesn't usually go to gruesome places, but with this guy, it does. He's disgusting and I do think he was making videos to sell - and yesterday's messages that were shared in court seem to confirm that. He's vile.

jmo

That stood out to me too. Sydney seems quite small, too. I wonder if they didn't move her until after rigor mortis set in and her body was in a stiff position that really didn't fit.

I've always been concerned about videotaping and perhaps they were busy making movies with her and time passed? Or they were drugged out/passed out and time passed.

Or...he's lying. Big possibility.

My mind doesn't usually go to gruesome places, but with this guy, it does. He's disgusting and I do think he was making videos to sell - and yesterday's messages that were shared in court seem to confirm that. He's vile.

jmo

From what I've read, they bought what they used to dismember her before she was killed.

I don't believe they had an attached garage on their apartment. It would be less conspicuous to carry out garbage bags to the car than it would be to carry out a body. JMO

From what I've read, they bought what they used to dismember her before she was killed.

I don't believe they had an attached garage on their apartment. It would be less conspicuous to carry out garbage bags to the car than it would be to carry out a body. JMO
True about the purchases ahead of time.

Shudder. It's beyond comprehension that it was planned, but it sure looks planned.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member