Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
His finances are fishy, imo. And it's not a coincidence imo that the marriage fell apart when JD's father, who was supplying financial support to FD, died. And it's not a coincidence imo that JD was killed when she started bringing up FD's finances in court during the divorce.

He's either a really dumb business man or he's been running a shady business. Or both, I suppose.

jmo

Narcissists don’t do anything without a purpose to benefit them. FD was done with JD when the money train passed away.
jmo

IMO
I think he originally planned this crime, and it did not go as planned. He was a contractor he had access to any cleaning agents, sponges and contractor bags. He could have had them for months - removing mold from properties requires strong cleaning agents, totally legitimate purchase for a contractor... If he were smart - and we know he is clever in certain areas of thinking - he would have brought a lot of things in his giant suburban just in case. Heck he might have brought a saw?
A lawyer friend of mine told me initially right when all the blood was found splattered in the garage, that, a crime scene with blood splatters all over is indicative that he dismembered her. Remember he grew up in a family that ran a tanning business - his father and uncle and I think he probably worked there with them at some point. As gruesome as it is to write and think about poor JD and her demise, I think this is what happened. I think there was time, knowledge and equipment, although not being a forensic expert he left a bloody trail not easily removed as he thought.....sorry to be so gruesome but we are dealing with a horrible crime of a lovely mom and daughter. She deserves every possible trail to be thought of to solve this case....
IMO
A lot of theories about this case involve FD leaving his car at Waveny Park (or near) and running to JD's house. In this scenario I don't imagine he had cleaning supplies with him or even a change of clothes. Kitchen sponges and towels were found among items he dumped in Hartford. Those might have been taken from JD's house. I'm not sure he would have returned to the house to clean.
Extensive blood spatter doesn't necessarily indicate dismemberment. When Kelsey Berreth was beaten by Patrick Frazee, her blood was found everywhere. We don't know if there was blood on the garage walls in this case. IMO no dismemberment took place in the garage; beside it being risky and messy (something he wanted to avoid), I'm not sure if there would have been enough space next to all the cars.

@kimch33kim. Given your background in forensic accting (based on you profile) I wonder if you have thoughts about how FD could have worked over the years to possibly move money from the US to destinations far away in advance of divorce from JD?

We know that the affair with MT started over a year before JD left Farmington with the children and eventually moved to rental house in New Canaan. So, FD certainly had ample time to essentially strip the Fore Group assets/cash over a period of a few years. It could have been as simple as paying his architect in Greece for 'services rendered' and then sending money to Greece IMO. We know that FD has family ties to Greece/Turkey and family court testimony mentioned FD threats to take the children to Agentina (location familar to MT as this is where her baby daddy resides) to live.

We know that prior to his death JD father funded Fore Group and various estimates have been given about the amount of funding but $10 million range seems conservative (some funds were repaid but GF has been in court to sue FD/Fore Group for amounts that were not repaid). We have FD testimony in family court about no cash flow in 2019 and how his financial condition was such that he was requesting JD to pay his atty fees in family court. So far as I can tell (some family court records are sealed) its not even clear that FD presented his tax returns to the court to demonstrate his inability to pay legal fees etc.

We have seen nearly 2 years of motion after motion in Family Court by FD designed to do anything/everything to keep FD from presenting financial records to the court. Ditto on the financial disclosure issue in the GF/Estate of JD Father case against FD. We see 6 unsold multimillion dollar houses in CT (Farmington and New Canaan) which appear to be very overpriced relative to market condition and all of which carry hefty tax bills that must be kept current. We also see the CF Farmington house (50:50 owned with JD) going into foreclosure. So, on the surface it doesn't appear FD is the successful real estate entrepreneur that he claims to be in his bio on the Fore Group Website. But I wonder if FD was able to get a good deal of cash outside the reach of the US govt and he did it while battling in court about disclosing his financial situation?[/QUOTE]

I'm only on page 2 of this thread, trying to catch up. In regards to your last paragraph I'd like to add the following. While searching the data base for the Fore Group business registration records. It appears that things got sloppy beginning in 2012. Records were filed in a timely fashion from 3/07/207 through 03/23/2011. Then they were recorded as follows -
Report 2012 filed 04/18/2013
Report 2012 filed 04/18/2013
Report 2014 filed 11/12/2014
Report 2015 filed 08/27/2015
Report 2016 filed 05/03/2016
Report 2017 filed 04/19/2017
There is no report filed for 2018 nor for 2019.
I'm of the opinion that FD is seriously struggling financially and would do just about anything to conceal that information. I also think that with regards to his 401k that it does not contain a large amount of money. If he had hundreds of thousands in a 401k I doubt NP would ask the court for control of the fund as it wouldn't be necessary. All JMO
ETA adding link CTData SOTS Portal[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, and further think that not only was FD’s business supported by HF prior to his death, but that regular household expenses were paid for exclusively by JD’s $400,000/year. He really screwed up by starting his affair with MT...that is the thing that really started the ball rolling. The Farber money would have stopped, most likely, but if JD and FD could have been happy, they might have been able to weather the financial storm (assuming of course, that there wasn’t any fraud involved). My guess is that FD typically satisfies every urge, without any thought to the future consequences.

Imagine if LE had to use luminol to see all of blood splatter, it's entirely possible FD missed wiping up some blood. He just didn't see it.
Was a shower curtain liner or plastic drop cloth purchased by FD? Husband and his father had a carpenter company. They often did painting. They only used cloth drop cloths. Maybe FD dismembered JD right in garage, on plastic tarp. Why move body all over the place? Also FD doesn't strike me as someone who owned a chain saw,however was there a recent purchase of one for work? Also, did FD employee have tools in his truck?
Why would he dismember her, especially in an environment he didn't fully control, causing a mess and wasting time, if he could just hide her body well? There are plenty of options between NC and his home. IMO it is likely that he picked the place beforehand.

A lot of theories about this case involve FD leaving his car at Waveny Park (or near) and running to JD's house. In this scenario I don't imagine he had cleaning supplies with him or even a change of clothes. Kitchen sponges and towels were found among items he dumped in Hartford. Those might have been taken from JD's house. I'm not sure he would have returned to the house to clean.
Extensive blood spatter doesn't necessarily indicate dismemberment. When Kelsey Berreth was beaten by Patrick Frazee, her blood was found everywhere. We don't know if there was blood on the garage walls in this case. IMO no dismemberment took place in the garage; beside it being risky and messy (something he wanted to avoid), I'm not sure if there would have been enough space next to all the cars.

It just is not plausible that FD did it all himself, then dropped the Suburban at Waveny park, and ran the three challenging miles back to Welles Lane, that is a super villain theory. Think about it, he has just killed JD in cold blood, cleaned up the mess which was substantial, then he thinks to drop the car off at a park and jogs the tough up and down 3 plus miles back to get into his vehicle with numerous bags of clean up materials and at that point drives up to Farmington.

Also it doesn't jive with a reasonable timeline; he did make calls in the morning according to his lawyer and JD was hit between when she got back from the Country school around 8 am and maybe 930, because she had an appointment in NYC at 11am which would have taken an hour and a half to be on time. And New Canaan to Farmington is at least an hour.

Are there toll booths between New Canaan and NY? To be more specific, if I drove from somewhere in CT to Pound Ridge NY (or an area close to Pound Ridge) could I use a toll booth?

Thanks in advance! :D

No; Pound Ridge is a Westchester suburb.

You would hit a toll if you went toward NYC. There are tolls near the NY line on I95; nothing on the Merrit Parkway as you are heading to NY.

Reading through all the queries on the car stuff- you know FD has a history of almost hitting JD with his car on purpose - and that is bizarrely how his mother was killed (I mean accidentally killed) being run over by the car the nanny was driving.

Is it kind of staring us in the face that perhaps FD saw JD in her driveway and then drove her down? Then dragged her into the garage? The car is the weapon. The car he used would be ditched later (see below).

Also, is it possible that FD called the Sturbridge employee using the Raptor to come pick him up from Waveny where he had ditched JD’s car -and the car he had driven to New Canaan (per below). FD ducked down low in the Raptor and the employee raced him back to JD’s house on Welles via Frogtown (5 minutes). Then FD does the clean up, possibly with aid of the employee?

Finally, from my recollection, Saturday the 25th- LE was out on Lapham road (seen by a neighbor before any announcement of the car being found there), and from my memory there later cams news that LE was photographing another car there which was apparently abandoned? Or something was fishy about it. I’ve not seen any mention of this other mystery car recently and I can’t recall where I read it, or whether it was actually my neighbor who saw them taking the photos of a car. I have a feeling it was the latter. My neighbor had stopped to say hello to the local LE, who we all know, asked him how his morning was going- having no clue what was going on at the time since no information linking this to Waveny Park / Lapham Rd had been released yet. When they made that public information my neighbor and I were stunned- that’s what LE was on lapham doing early Saturday morning... she just happened to drive that route come back from Darien.

Reading through all the queries on the car stuff- you know FD has a history of almost hitting JD with his car on purpose - and that is bizarrely how his mother was killed (I mean accidentally killed) being run over by the car the nanny was driving.

Is it kind of staring us in the face that perhaps FD saw JD in her driveway and then drove her down? Then dragged her into the garage? The car is the weapon. The car he used would be ditched later (see below).

Also, is it possible that FD called the Sturbridge employee using the Raptor to come pick him up from Waveny where he had ditched JD’s car -and the car he had driven to New Canaan (per below). FD ducked down low in the Raptor and the employee raced him back to JD’s house on Welles via Frogtown (5 minutes). Then FD does the clean up, possibly with aid of the employee?

Finally, from my recollection, Saturday the 25th- LE was out on Lapham road (seen by a neighbor before any announcement of the car being found there), and from my memory there later cams news that LE was photographing another car there which was apparently abandoned? Or something was fishy about it. I’ve not seen any mention of this other mystery car recently and I can’t recall where I read it, or whether it was actually my neighbor who saw them taking the photos of a car. I have a feeling it was the latter. My neighbor had stopped to say hello to the local LE, who we all know, asked him how his morning was going- having no clue what was going on at the time since no information linking this to Waveny Park / Lapham Rd had been released yet. When they made that public information my neighbor and I were stunned- that’s what LE was on lapham doing early Saturday morning... she just happened to drive that route come back from Darien.
Interesting! Thank you. This is the first I’ve heard about an abandoned car beside JD’s. I learned LE was questioning a third FD employee. Hmmm!

You would hit a toll if you went toward NYC. There are tolls near the NY line on I95; nothing on the Merrit Parkway as you are heading to NY.

So you could you get on Merritt Parkway from New Canaan and drive to Pound Ridge? Sorry for all the questions. If this were local to me I’d know all the routes and such. But I am abysmal with maps. Great with strategy, research, building timelines, etc..terrible with maps.

So you could you get on Merritt Parkway from New Canaan and drive to Pound Ridge? Sorry for all the questions. If this were local to me I’d know all the routes and such. But I am abysmal with maps. Great with strategy, research, building timelines, etc..terrible with maps.

Google Maps

pretty far - his timeline in NC is pretty tight - but that doesn't mean he moved the body to another property - possibly the Sturbridge one and then Sat morning drove it there or to another location ? He had the vehicles one week before they were seized, plenty of time to clean them up. JMO
upload_2019-6-19_10-28-8.png

It just is not plausible that FD did it all himself, then dropped the Suburban at Waveny park, and ran the three challenging miles back to Welles Lane, that is a super villain theory. Think about it, he has just killed JD in cold blood, cleaned up the mess which was substantial, then he thinks to drop the car off at a park and jogs the tough up and down 3 plus miles back to get into his vehicle with numerous bags of clean up materials and at that point drives up to Farmington.

Also it doesn't jive with a reasonable timeline; he did make calls in the morning according to his lawyer and JD was hit between when she got back from the Country school around 8 am and maybe 930, because she had an appointment in NYC at 11am which would have taken an hour and a half to be on time. And New Canaan to Farmington is at least an hour.
FD is a runner, so three miles should not have been a problem for him. At first I imagined MT as his getaway driver, but if her alibi is confirmed that seems less probable. IMO he must have approached the house in a way that JD did not see him (i.e. not in his car). If she wasn't t0tally surprised, she could have dialed for help. As for the timeline, if he really was at home at 9am, he couldn't have arrived to NC in time.

No; Pound Ridge is north, a lower population suburb, the Merritt parkway is west to east.

FD is a runner, so three miles should not have been a problem for him. At first I imagined MT as his getaway driver, but if her alibi is confirmed that seems less probable. IMO he must have approached the house in a way that JD did not see him (i.e. not in his car). If she wasn't t0tally surprised, she could have dialed for help. As for the timeline, if he really was at home at 9am, he couldn't have arrived to NC in time.

It doesn't make sense, I don't care how good a runner you are; after murdering an ex in cold blood, with all types of clean up, you don't drive her vehicle to Waveny, put on your running shoes and other runner clothes, run 3 tough miles back to the crime scene and then get your bags of crime debris into your truck to drive back up to Farmington. There are alibis for FD that morning anyway.

Google Maps

pretty far - his timeline in NC is pretty tight - but that doesn't mean he moved the body to another property - possibly the Sturbridge one and then Sat morning drove it there or to another location ? He had the vehicles one week before they were seized, plenty of time to clean them up. JMO
View attachment 189558
I agree about the Sturbridge property. I think all night FD was doing some sort of prep work and why the neighbor heard loud banging metal noises in the predawn hours on Saturday, 25 May. MOO

Last edited:
I agree about the Sturbridge property. I think all night FD was doing some sort of prep work and why the neighbor heard loud banging metal noises in the predawn hours.
Not saying this is impossible but it's obviously so risky to keep a body of your dead spouse on your own property for 24 hours. First thing you do is get rid of the body. JMO.

Regarding the Fore Group finances - due to the number of properties, loans, construction activities, etc. I imagine there would be a dedicated bookkeeper or outside accountant that does the books, etc. (and that this activity not done solely by FD). If LE has his emails, computers, backups and other files, the finances including any questionable activities to include vendor / worker cash payments, wires to related parties, evidence of other bank accounts, can be pieced together. I would bet there is high likelihood of tax evasion and other non compliance issues good forensics can uncover. I predict subpoenas of bookkeepers, workers, vendors and related parties in his future

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense, I don't care how good a runner you are; after murdering an ex in cold blood, with all types of clean up, you don't drive her vehicle to Waveny, put on your running shoes and other runner clothes, run 3 tough miles back to the crime scene and then get your bags of crime debris into your truck to drive back up to Farmington. There are alibis for FD that morning anyway.

Alibis? According to who? His attorney?

Personally I take everything that guy says with a grain of salt

Hmmm. More to think about. I’m not convinced a sociopath in a hyper-Adrenalin state couldn’t pull off the run back to the house. He may have concealed JD and already cleaned. He may have felt a huge surge of power and near success. Think about CW and what he did after killing SW-pretty super villain acts there.
Also, I’m not believing anything NP says until LE confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288