TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #2 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any one considered the "Prison Groupie" angle...Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez (CA Night Stalker) and other high profile killers somehow catch the attention of impressionable teens/women...Did she write to an inmate but didn't send a pic...Just planned to show up at the prison to visit and arrived in Huntsville after visiting hours...

Yes, it’s very difficult and almost frustrating trying to remember details in situations like this! I’m sure they all spent awhile wondering “what if?...” I agree, “prison” would definitely be something to stand out although POSSIBLY a little less so considering the amount of prisons in the area...but a girl, seemingly lost and alone looking for a prison would catch my attention! I have thought a lot about the prison itself and if she might have gotten the name wrong. I think it’s more likely that WCJD got the name wrong than a local, ya know? Ellis was pretty unmistakable at that time for many reasons, including Death Row. So I’d venture to say Ms Doe could have been mixed up. I’ve wondered what the Witness drew for her, as far as the ‘map’ or directions that were allegedly given to her on a piece of paper? Has that ever been released? Or was it ever found? IIRC the witnesses came forward either the 1st or the 2nd of November.

Was there anything going on at the other prisons at the time? I'm not familiar with the area are the prisons fairly close together? If WCJD got the name of the prison wrong it would mean she probably wasn't in contact with an inmate. If she had been writing someone she would have most likely kept an envelope. It would have the exact address and possibly an inmate number. Could she have been waiting for someone to get out of a prison? Or was she trying to visit someone she knew but wasn't able to communicate with?

Was there anything going on at the other prisons at the time? I'm not familiar with the area are the prisons fairly close together? If WCJD got the name of the prison wrong it would mean she probably wasn't in contact with an inmate. If she had been writing someone she would have most likely kept an envelope. It would have the exact address and possibly an inmate number. Could she have been waiting for someone to get out of a prison? Or was she trying to visit someone she knew but wasn't able to communicate with?

Someone earlier on this thread mentioned a prison rodeo...I agree with the previous statement that we are relying heavily on witness statements... There could've been a mistake...But 3 different people identified her...2 mentioned her going to a prison but maybe it wasn't the Ellis Farm...

I'm skeptical that WCJD was that young...She may have inherited "good genes" and looks youthful...I primarily use her PM photo to compare her to MPs and her hair looks dark brown, but its probably wet... I'll have to start using the composite sketch...

Someone earlier on this thread mentioned a prison rodeo...I agree with the previous statement that we are relying heavily on witness statements... There could've been a mistake...But 3 different people identified her...2 mentioned her going to a prison but maybe it wasn't the Ellis Farm...

I'm skeptical that WCJD was that young...She may have inherited "good genes" and looks youthful...I primarily use her PM photo to compare her to MPs and her hair looks dark brown, but its probably wet... I'll have to start using the composite sketch...

In Louisiana Angola has a rodeo that is like a fair almost. It attracts tourists. That would be something anyone could visit. I think WCJD looks very young and in away that is more than just good genes. Something about her face seems childlike. It's hard to explain. If she was past 20 I would be surprised. I think she was a teenager.

Is it possible WCJD is connected to the "Missing Texas 40"....All the people are primarily missing from Montgomery and Liberty County (north of Huntsville)...Also I believe some disappearances/murders may have happened at Sam Houston National Forest..

ARTICLE (PHOTOS OF MISSING)
NEWS VIDEO (SHORT)
FACEBOOK
GOOGLE MAP (SAM HOUSTON NATIONAL FOREST)
MAP SOURCE

Attachments

• zw56a52307.jpg
    zw56a52307.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6
This MP resembles WCJD PM photo IMO..The main problems is her age, DLC and her hair looks dark brown... I've seen a few MPs that resemble her...

Eileen Francis Hynson
eileen_francis_hynson_1.jpg

• Hynson, circa 1976
  • Missing Since: 06/01/1976
  • Missing From: Napa, CA
  • Height: 5' 2"
  • Weight: 130 pounds
  • Brown hair
  • Hazel eyes
CHARLEY PROJECT

My theory I keep landing on is her killer was truck driver in the Hitch'n'post and overheard her talking to the waitress. He probably found her attractive, then overheard the little details that made her super vulnerable: asking for directions to a prison (showing she's not familiar with the area and whoever was waiting for her was immobile), hearing she seemed disconnected from parents/had no one looking for her ("who cares"), and then saw she left on foot at nighttime. I'm betting he drove the direction she went/towards the prison unit, offered her a ride, perhaps mentioned she could sleep in his truck, then took full advantage and did those unthinkable acts. That would also align with the theory why she had her underwear inside her to prevent any bleeding/dna leaving a trail while she was in transport to be dumped. Ugh, this breaks my heart typing this out. Even if it wasn't in that exact sequencing or scenario, I feel it was a truck driver who killed her.
did we ever figure if Samuel little was around this area it fits his MO ( along with a lot of others)

One thing has always baffled me about this case. Several theories propose that this girl at the time of her disappearance was in foster care. If that's true then why is it so difficult to find her identity. I admit I don't know much about the U.S. foster care system but doesn't the government keep track of the kids in that system. It seems like if one of them went missing the US government would find out about it as soon as the social worker made the next visit to the foster home. Is there something I'm missing?

One thing has always baffled me about this case. Several theories propose that this girl at the time of her disappearance was in foster care. If that's true then why is it so difficult to find her identity. I admit I don't know much about the U.S. foster care system but doesn't the government keep track of the kids in that system. It seems like if one of them went missing the US government would find out about it as soon as the social worker made the next visit to the foster home. Is there something I'm missing?

No..I don't think LE had a way of tracking them...During that time and prior people were trusting and hitchhiked all over the country... The runaway could use an alias and if their fingerprints weren't on file to verify their identity, I don't think LE would know their true identity... They may send out a notification of a runaway in the state...Unfortunately predators used that to prey on them...The victims fell through the cracks...I wish they had a way to track them...

The foster care system is flawed. I'm assuming before the internet state to state communication was even worse. Missing in the foster system could mean the kid went back to their family. Their social worker usually checks out those areas and local police are told to look out for the kid. This is if the foster parents report a missing kid. If someone regularly runs away they aren't going to be a high priority. The foster parents might give them a day or two to come back. It complicates things when they are running to family more often than not. Hitchhiking for 24 hours could get them over a thousand miles away.
Also once kids age out of the system at 18 they are on their own. It would be easy to slip through the cracks.

This MP resembles WCJD PM photo IMO..The main problems is her age, DLC and her hair looks dark brown... I've seen a few MPs that resemble her...

Eileen Francis Hynson
eileen_francis_hynson_1.jpg

• Hynson, circa 1976
  • Missing Since: 06/01/1976
  • Missing From: Napa, CA
  • Height: 5' 2"
  • Weight: 130 pounds
  • Brown hair
  • Hazel eyes
CHARLEY PROJECT
Interesting! I can definitely see a resemblance, mainly the eyes, nose, and face shape. Eileen's chin looks a little large in comparison to WCJD's PM photo.

did we ever figure if Samuel little was around this area it fits his MO ( along with a lot of others)
We know he was in the area because of records of traffic tickets/violations surrounding cities and counties have on him but not sure if he was in Houston/Huntsville specifically in October 1980 when WCJD was killed. The method Samuel Little killed his victims is very similar to how WCJD died, but even if it were Samuel Little, it wouldn't help with finding her name and identity because even though Little can draw from memory what his victims looked like, he says he can't remember all his victim's names and if he does, it's usually a nickname.

Interesting! I can definitely see a resemblance, mainly the eyes, nose, and face shape. Eileen's chin looks a little large in comparison to WCJD's PM photo.

She has her head tilted at just the right angle...She definitely resembles her...

From what I read she suffered a terrible attack...It's possible parts of her face had broken bones or was enlarged due to swelling...The strangulation may have impacted the position of her neck to...

She has her head tilted at just the right angle...She definitely resembles her...

From what I read she suffered a terrible attack...It's possible parts of her face had broken bones or was enlarged due to swelling...The strangulation may have impacted the position of her neck to...
That's true. Wait, so Eileen Hynson 19 years old in 1976? So wouldn't that make her 23 in 1980? To me, that would rule her our for WCJD because WCJD's PM picture, she looks on the younger end of the spectrum the estimated her age at - I would say 14-15 years old.

That's true. Wait, so Eileen Hynson 19 years old in 1976? So wouldn't that make her 23 in 1980? To me, that would rule her our for WCJD because WCJD's PM picture, she looks on the younger end of the spectrum the estimated her age at - I would say 14-15 years old.

I'm no expert but as I continue to look through databases most of the 20 year olds look young to me...Case in point, Denise Beaudin, Terri Rasmussen's missing girlfriend, looks young in 1981..She's 23 but could pass for a teen IMO...

I finally read this full thread recently and I believe you live near/in Huntsville...I watched this documentary recently about a nice lady fighting for her brother whose on death row in TX and it showed the Death Row Museum in Huntsville...It even showed women marrying inmates on the radio...

I heard about the Texas 40 a few years ago, what do you think is going on...

I'm no expert but as I continue to look through databases most of the 20 year olds look young to me...Case in point, Denise Beaudin, Terri Rasmussen's missing girlfriend, looks young in 1981..She's 23 but could pass for a teen IMO...
Wow, you're right, I wouldn't guess her at 23! I have had that thought before that it's not unheard of to look alarmingly younger than you are, especially if you are still pretty young. What always made me think WCJD was on the younger end of the estimated spectrum is her face still has that "baby fat" look, but like we mentioned, it's hard to see her true/actual features in her PM photo.

Wow, you're right, I wouldn't guess her at 23! I have had that thought before that it's not unheard of to look alarmingly younger than you are, especially if you are still pretty young. What always made me think WCJD was on the younger end of the estimated spectrum is her face still has that "baby fat" look, but like we mentioned, it's hard to see her true/actual features in her PM photo.

Off topic but the photo of Denise Beaudin in the brown shirt is from high School. She looked different at the time she left but no good photos.

And WCJD's age isn't based off of her photo, it was an anthropological exam that determined her age range.

The article/info that I read stated WCJD was exhumed to extract DNA...I do not recall reading anything about an anthropologist examining her remains...However, I was just informed recently that her bones were also examined...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23