Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I wonder how he knows she was there for ‘hours’. If he knows. If he’s not just blowing smoke.
See, I am taking everything he is saying with a grain of salt, and I imagine if he's spouting fiction, it will come back to bite him. I'm no lawyer, so I'm not sure how that works. I want to think he has a source, but I can't imagine who it could possibly be. MOO

Aren’t we talking about two different homes, and TWO different housekeepers?? I’m gonna bet my bottom dollar that JD did not use the same housekeeper as FD!
Ok. I’m an idiot. From reading the thread, I thought NP was talking about when he had dinner at FDs House, a housekeeper was there for hours cleaning. I was SO WRONG. I just listened to interview, and he was talking about JD house in NC.

SORRY!!!!

Ok. I’m an idiot. From reading the thread, I thought NP was talking about when he had dinner at FDs House, a housekeeper was there for hours cleaning. I was SO WRONG. I just listened to interview, and he was talking about JD house in NC.

SORRY!!!!
No need to apologize. We all been fumbling with the plethora of Suburbans/houses/housekeepers/nannies/boats/ETC

Thank you for posting the LE update! Ooooo, yeah! -- "...as many as 25-30 investigators on a daily basis" are working on JD's disappearance, and they're still sifting through trash at MIRA for over 3 weeks now. The net is tightening around FD IMO.
They either have to have found something or some other evidence elsewhere to put that much money and manpower into that location for 3 weeks. JMO

Edited for spelling.

Aren’t we talking about two different homes, and TWO different housekeepers?? I’m gonna bet my bottom dollar that JD did not use the same housekeeper as FD!
Well, if he used towels and cleaning supplies that were in the victims garage than that points to an unplanned crime, in my opinion. But if he brought the supplies with him that would point to premeditation.
If he acquired the cleaning supplies after the murder that would also indicate the crime was not planned, but I don't know if he would have had the time to do this.
We still don't know the time frame in which everything went down. Imo

Last edited:
z
The housekeeper came at noon though... and he's saying she was there for hours. Not that she came before noon and left at noon.[/QUOTE

NP is implying that the housekeeper came at noon and stayed for hours so it would be impossible for FD to have been at the house after noon. I don't believe LE has stated anything even close to that. I also don't believe MT is no longer a POI or I think her charges would have been dropped.

NP is just doing a media run to muddy the waters. At the end all he has to do is say he must have been misinformed. MOO

Please help me. I asked where the NC property was. In my mind, I thought NC meant North Carolina! However, from this information, it appears that NC stands for New Canaan, CT. Correct?

Oh, some days I get up but the poor brain stays in bed!!
Thanks so much for your help. :oops:

M

According to Google Maps, it’s 1 hour and 49 min from JS home to 80 Mountain Spring Road. His cell pinged at the later address at 1:37 pm. Thus, if he drove directly there (and no traffic delays) he had to leave her home by 11:48 am. There isn’t a lot of time to commit the crime, clean up, drop off her SUV at park and jog or Uber it back. That’s why I think he drove her straight to this location and spent 2 hours hiding her and prepping garbage bags. Hartford chosen since they incinerate trash. So either he hid her at 80 Mountain Spring Road or got lucky with trash collection and LE missed finding her. Or put her in trash bin at home with banging noise - maybe asked a contractor a favor to come pick up his trash early Saturday morning? In regards to any phone calls, I’m sure he uses a cell phone and can answer anywhere! Most do not have a land line anymore and with new Apple cell, it has option of 2 lines now! He had hiding spot ready to go and spent 2.5 hours at 80 Mountain Spring Road that afternoon then returned again later that day. He took longer than expected with garage clean up due to bleeding head injury, miscalculated how early she would be reported missing and he didn’t realize Hartford has video cameras. I’m sure he was wearing a single glove during garbage odyssey to prevent finger prints, and that’s why he wore single glove sweeping porch to say I always do this - blaming it on ortho CTS issue or something!

Last edited:
Did he have a change of clothing with him, too? Because he’d have at least some blood on him, I would imagine, if he wasn’t noticeably covered in it. If he didn’t change his clothing, I would think he wouldn’t want to be seen outside of JD’s vehicle at Waveny Park. I am struggling with how he wasn’t seen that morning by somebody, fiddling around at the park with her car. This is one reason that I don’t think he made a body transfer from JD’s car to another at the park, or anyplace else where he could be noticed, unless he had a change of clothing.
We really don't know whether FD was seen outside Jennifer's car or not.

Perhaps that's one of the hundreds of tips received by police and it may take a while to personally interview all the tipsters.

K

According to Google Maps, it’s 1 hour and 49 min from JS home to 80 Mountain Spring Road. His cell pinged at the later address at 1:37 pm. Thus, if he drove directly there (and no traffic delays) he had to leave her home by 11:48 am. There isn’t a lot of time to commit the crime, clean up, drop off her SUV at park and jog or Uber it back. That’s why I think he drove her straight to this location and spent 2 hours hiding her and prepping garbage bags. Hartford chosen since they incinerate trash. So either he hid her at 80 Mountain Spring Road or got lucky with trash collection and LE missed finding her. In regards to any phone calls, I’m sure he uses a cell phone and can answer anywhere! Most do not have a land line anymore and with new Apple cell, it has option of 2 lines now! He had hiding spot ready to go and spent 2.5 hours at 80 Mountain Spring Road that afternoon then returned again later that day. He took longer than expected with garage clean up due to bleeding head injury, miscalculated how early she would be reported missing and he didn’t realize Hartford has video cameras. I’m sure he was wearing a single glove during garbage odyssey to prevent finger prints, and that’s why he wore single glove sweeping porch to say I always do this - blaming it on ortho CTS issue or something!
Or maybe his phone pinged at that time (1:37) because that’s when it was turned back on.... by someone.

I think NP's statements about the housekeeper being in the house so long could be an attempt to close the timeline off at noon. For all we know FD could have been in the garage the whole time she was there. Maybe the blood was found on the faucet because FD used it after the housekeeper left.
How does NP know how many hours the housekeeper was there if prosecution and LE isn’t sharing information? I guess his PI.

How does NP know how many hours the housekeeper was there if prosecution and LE isn’t sharing information? I guess his PI.
Since they claim to be gathering their own evidence, is it possible he interviewed JD's housekeeper? And if so, How would he even know who it was? Although I'm wondering if JD had to submit to the court the names of the people that would be around her children i.e. Nanny, Housekeeper, lawn service? I dont' know how it works in CT. JMO

That crossed my mind, but after I heard he was pinging during Hartford odyssey then I realized he didn’t know how to turn off his phone. So I believe he was exactly where it pinged!
Two phones were taken by LE based on his motion to get that evidence back - we only know of one phone's pings based on the warrant. so far. JMO

K

According to Google Maps, it’s 1 hour and 49 min from JS home to 80 Mountain Spring Road. His cell pinged at the later address at 1:37 pm. Thus, if he drove directly there (and no traffic delays) he had to leave her home by 11:48 am. There isn’t a lot of time to commit the crime, clean up, drop off her SUV at park and jog or Uber it back. That’s why I think he drove her straight to this location and spent 2 hours hiding her and prepping garbage bags. Hartford chosen since they incinerate trash. So either he hid her at 80 Mountain Spring Road or got lucky with trash collection and LE missed finding her. In regards to any phone calls, I’m sure he uses a cell phone and can answer anywhere! Most do not have a land line anymore and with new Apple cell, it has option of 2 lines now! He had hiding spot ready to go and spent 2.5 hours at 80 Mountain Spring Road that afternoon then returned again later that day. He took longer than expected with garage clean up due to bleeding head injury, miscalculated how early she would be reported missing and he didn’t realize Hartford has video cameras. I’m sure he was wearing a single glove during garbage odyssey to prevent finger prints, and that’s why he wore single glove sweeping porch to say I always do this - blaming it on ortho CTS issue or something!

Per the warrant affidavit on May 24th FD's phone travelled from his own home (Jefferson Crossing) to Mountain Spring, arriving there at 1:37pm. The affidavit does not say exactly when his phone initially pinged at his own home before it travelled to MS. For all we know it pinged at his home all morning and someone else carried his phone to MS at 1:37 pm. https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

Missing New Canaan Mom Search Continues At Hartford Garbage Plant
snipped
To date, authorities have searched sites in New Canaan, Farmington, Avon, Hartford and Pound Ridge, NY, and confiscated vehicles and cell phones and other items from FD

So we know they did search at the locations of homes owned by the Fore Group and Hartford of course and her mom's property.

Since they claim to be gathering their own evidence, is it possible he interviewed JD's housekeeper? And if so, How would he even know who it was? Although I'm wondering if JD had to submit to the court the names of the people that would be around her children i.e. Nanny, Housekeeper, lawn service? I dont' know how it works in CT. JMO
If it was the same housekeeper JD had used when living with FD, maybe he could've just told NP. OR he met the housekeeper coming to get the children for supervised visits. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong