Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! So much to unpack in this interview!

(1) Shield & Sword:

Sword: NP opens his professional trench coat to flash attorney-client privileged information by volunteering in response to interviewer’s question about FD asserting FD’s Fifth Amendment right against testifying in the recent custody hearing; NP insists that FD refused to testify and invoked the Fifth during the recent custody hearing because NP advised FD to do so. (Has NP even entered an appearance on behalf of FD in the custody proceeding? No worries).

Shield: NP belted his professional trench quote in response to reporter’s question/s re FD & NP’s recent dinner conversation.

(2) Tightroping: a/k/a NP Managing Perceptions of NP & FD.

NP unequivocally responded to reporter’s question in the affirmative as to whether NP believes that his client FD is “innocent.” Several moments later, NP walked back that response — not out of actual concerns about violating his professional ethics and attorney conduct rules, but because NP wanted to avoid the PERCEPTION that NP had violated professional conduct and ethics rules by claiming at this time the he believes his client is innocent (of what a/k/a “mission creep”) also seems to be a retrospective concern for NP.

Welcome to Having Your Cake and Eating It Too! I’m your host, NP. Today we’ll be talking about dining with innocent people who enjoy the simple pleasures in life and look forward to getting back to their customary business responsibilities such as jogging, loving their kids, Pleading the Fifth, cooking dinner, and sweeping up. (He’s just like us!!”)

(3) Did NP just analogize himself (or FD) to be Jesus, or was that my imagination?

In response to an interview question asked to NP regarding whether he’d yet attempted or succeeded in NP reaching MT’s attorney, NP responds thusly:

“I spoke to him [MT’s attorney Andrew Bowman] and like the *advertiser censored* that crowed in the Garden, thrice he told me, “No.” [NP laughs] “And I heard him each time; so I haven’t called him back since.”

Okay. So.... is NP implying that Bowman or his client MT is a betrayer of NP or his client FD?

It certainly seems a specific and unusual little tell. Check out the bookshelf behind NP. We can assume he invokes this analogy strategically, as he doesn’t seem like a man just ad libbing through this interview.

Did the *advertiser censored* crow once or twice before Peter's third denial? | CARM.org
Terrific post - this is a great synopsis!

JD's body has not been found. It has been hidden well and may never be found. Unlikely that FD is so lucky that on that morning in JD's garage, he came up with an impulsive yet perfect plan...

Why would FD dispose of evidence in multiple trash containers in Hartford when any cold blooded murderer would have disposed of evidence with the body? Which is hidden so well that it hasn't been found.

It doesn't make sense in any scenario that I can come up with. More locations with incriminating evidence- results in more chances of being caught.

Almost like FD had to clean up the bloody crime scene and resulting evidence; while someone else disposed of JD's body.

Last edited:
Maybe the hitman he hired arrived at FD house with all the bloody bags and showed him her body. And he knows FD is broke and has a bad financial reputation so he's like pay up now or else I'm gonna drop these somewhere for police to find. So FD says to MT baby we gotta throw these trash for my friend. Maybe he sold all those cars/tried selling in March 2018 because he needed cash for the hit. MOO

ITA! The loud metal banging could’ve been the opening and closing of the trailer door. I’ve rented a Uhaul trailer before and it certainly makes a loud metal banging sound. FD has one at the Sturbridge property.
FD has been such a Stooge in all this I can picture him trying to roll a metal drum containing her body into that trailer and having it clang and bang and slide right back out, even rolling down the driveway!

Maybe the hitman he hired arrived at FD house with all the bloody bags and showed him her body. And he knows FD is broke and has a bad financial reputation so he's like pay up now or else I'm gonna drop these somewhere for police to find. So FD says to MT baby we gotta throw these trash for my friend. Maybe he sold all those cars/tried selling in March 2018 because he needed cash for the hit. MOO

LE found FD’s DNA inside her house.

I just finished searching JD's car. I think she was financing it even though she gets $400k per year. This is because the title of the car has not been distributed to anyone since it's still being paid for. Source: CARFAX

Also, FD JEEP and KTM Motorcycle are financed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu