GUILTY AK - Cynthia Hoffman, 19, found deceased, Anchorage, 2 Jun 2019 *mentality of a 12 year old* *arrest*

Well, where's the money/payoff? They may need it to pay defense attorneys. Why the delay?
Idiots.

You pretty much summed it up perfectly. How do 6 people get together and nobody ever stopped and applied some common sense? "Gee, this online guy said he'd give me a million dollars to murder someone -- SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT! I can't wait to be rich. Do I have to pay taxes on millions gained via murder payoff?"

Another child with learning disabilities (CeCe). It seems that no matter how supportive the family/school network are, such kids are targeted at a very high rate. Scary.

And the young children that Denali raped? Each should have made a major criminal case, but it did not happen.

They keep digging up more and more on these buffoons... I guess this could be considered the "motive" for the murderers. Send him pics? This guy deserves prison and what is going to happen to him while he is there.

Authorities charge that an Indiana man implicated in the murder of an Alaska teenager had promised millions of dollars to the teens who killed her in exchange for images of the killing, the Anchorage Daily News reports .

The newspaper on Saturday cited court documents saying that investigators believe Darin Schilmiller of New Salisbury, Indiana, posed as a millionaire named “Tyler” online and offered 18-year-old Denali Brehmer $9 million or more to “rape and murder someone in Alaska.”

Brehmer is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Cynthia “CeeCee” Hoffman.

Authorities: Man offered money to ‘rape and murder’ Alaskan

I understand your emotions, but as the society, we have to become kinder, and this involves putting an end to “prison justice”. (In no way am I supporting Denali, but if her younger sister was murdered, how can she get the idea about the sanctity of human life? So evil deeds cause more evil deeds, it turns into one vicious circle. Prison justice falls into this category).

Lots of interesting comments in DS's most recently used Facebook account. The older accounts give some insight into his younger self.

His younger self seemed super awkward, immature and desperately lonely. Frankly he seemed a bit developmentally delayed. Or maybe neurologically impaired.

And yet he's a dangerous pedophile and sadist and years later he masterminds this.

You pretty much summed it up perfectly. How do 6 people get together and nobody ever stopped and applied some common sense? "Gee, this online guy said he'd give me a million dollars to murder someone -- SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT! I can't wait to be rich. Do I have to pay taxes on millions gained via murder payoff?"

I'm more concerned with how 6 people get together and discuss murdering an innocent, intellectually challenged young person and no one says - "This is evil. This is wrong." Or at least secretly calls the police.

I'm more concerned with how 6 people get together and discuss murdering an innocent, intellectually challenged young person and no one says - "This is evil. This is wrong." Or at least secretly calls the police.

They all were raised in Lord of the Flies conditions?

It seems to me that there's a morality switch that in some people is turned off very early by how they neurologically process their life events, or that may have been inoperable from the start. Perhaps there's a recessive or rare genetic component that explains why members of the same nuclear family, raised in the same circumstances, don't display this depravity, yet these misbegotten souls do.

Or perhaps it's damaged (if not destroyed) by the abuse of some drugs. I don't think any drug other than MJ has been mentioned in this case yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if other substances were involved in all these young adults' lives, excepting CeeCee. There's a dead look in DB's eyes that mirrors that in DS's, and that I associate with lab-created drugs.

It frightens me that they were able to self-sort socially into one small group of the conscienceless, apparently without drawing a lot of attention or intervention from family and community, until this crime.

Speculation and MOO

In some of the earlier articles, it says Cynthia and Denali met in high school, then Cynthia’s father said she was in a program for those with developmental delays. Is Denali also mentally impaired? It is not an excuse, I just wonder if that might be part of her motive, not understanding she was being catfished...

In some of the earlier articles, it says Cynthia and Denali met in high school, then Cynthia’s father said she was in a program for those with developmental delays. Is Denali also mentally impaired? It is not an excuse, I just wonder if that might be part of her motive, not understanding she was being catfished...
I don't think Denali is developmentally delayed, per the news, (But how could someone sane go for an internet invitation to kill and rape local kids for money?) but Cece was in some post high school program to help get along in the world, sorry I have forgotten the name. Here is a link to earlier articles on her murder, there is a lot in there for background. As I mentioned above, this is following a similarly evil crime from 2016 which occurred in Wasilla or Palmer, a few miles north. How can teenagers (in both cases) get together and actually plan a murder like that. Bad enough doing it alone, but sitting on the couch and planning to take a girl's life? Or a boy's life in the Wasilla/Palmer case? Face it, we're talking about roughly 10 teenagers/young adults planning to kill 2 victims in 2 separate cases. Someone has the gun, someone has the getaway car, someone has the pot, someone has the gas to burn evidence. TEENAGERS. I read in that article I linked to earlier that the mother of the murder victim in the previous 2016 Grunwald case came to court for moral support for the family of Cece. Cynthia Hoffman Homicide

<modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Denali is developmentally delayed, per the news, (But how could someone sane go for an internet invitation to kill and rape local kids for money?) but Cece was in some post high school program to help get along in the world, sorry I have forgotten the name. Here is a link to earlier articles on her murder, there is a lot in there for background. As I mentioned above, this is following a similarly evil crime from 2016 which occurred in Wasilla or Palmer, a few miles north. How can teenagers (in both cases) get together and actually plan a murder like that. Bad enough doing it alone, but sitting on the couch and planning to take a girl's life? Or a boy's life in the Wasilla/Palmer case? Face it, we're talking about roughly 10 teenagers/young adults planning to kill 2 victims in 2 separate cases. Someone has the gun, someone has the getaway car, someone has the pot, someone has the gas to burn evidence. TEENAGERS. I read in that article I linked to earlier that the mother of the murder victim in the previous 2016 Grunwald case came to court for moral support for the family of Cece. Cynthia Hoffman Homicide

<modsnipped>
I ran out of free articles, but I think this is where I originally saw it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back