GA GA- Tyrell Rule, 24, Augusta, 5 June 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
HX6UOY2GZBFL5B4FA4AATSHVV4.PNG

The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing man who was last seen on June 5 at 12:00 p.m.

Authorities say 24-year-old Tyrell Rule was last seen on the 2800 block of Peach Orchard Rd. Rule is homeless and in the past was located behind abandoned properties and churches in the Deans Bridge Rd. and Tobacco Rd. areas.

Per the sheriff’s office, Rule is possibly with his girlfriend Conswelo Combs who is also reportedly missing.

If you have any information on Rule please contact Investigator Ronald Sylvester at the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office (706) 821-1048 or 821-1080.

Augusta man missing, possibly with missing girlfriend

Very unsettling situation. Since they didn't disappear together, IMO, there could be the following situations:
1. They are both lost souls, and each decided to leave on their own, separately.
2. He was saddened by her disappearance, and needed to get away.
3. Both have associated with dangerous people, and their disappearance is due to these people.
4. He has found Conswelo, and has gone to where she is (but they are both adults, so why?)
5. He was feeling pressured about her disappearance, and left to avoid being further involved.​

I don't have any evidence to point me in any particular direction on this. I hope they find Tyrell and Conswelo soon.

Very unsettling situation. Since they didn't disappear together, IMO, there could be the following situations:
1. They are both lost souls, and each decided to leave on their own, separately.
2. He was saddened by her disappearance, and needed to get away.
3. Both have associated with dangerous people, and their disappearance is due to these people.
4. He has found Conswelo, and has gone to where she is (but they are both adults, so why?)
5. He was feeling pressured about her disappearance, and left to avoid being further involved.​

I don't have any evidence to point me in any particular direction on this. I hope they find Tyrell and Conswelo soon.
Im flip flopping between 3 and 4.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back