Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was caught wearing a baseball cap and light colored shirt when he was on his trash run at 7:10 PM. Then caught again on camera at 8:12 PM picking up his mail in the same clothes. NP would have to explain why he changed clothes or something haha.
NP could try and say it was an employee pulling into the driveway and picking up his mail for him if the image isn’t clear. It’s ludicrous, I know but he is desperate. MOO

NP could try and say it was an employee pulling into the driveway and picking up his mail for him if the image isn’t clear. It’s ludicrous, I know but he is desperate. MOO
Does the employee have his phone as well? They have pings too - a double whammy against him IMO so I don’t think that will fly
(Arrest warrant)

What is with the “sources” and the Hartford Courant lately? They seem to be the ones with the MT scoop and LE scoop even though LE has barely made any official statements regarding the location of searches and any evidence found yet the Courant seems to be having all this “inside” information.

What is with the “sources” and the Hartford Courant lately? They seem to be the ones with the MT scoop and LE scoop even though LE has barely made any official statements regarding the location of searches and any evidence found yet the Courant seems to be having all this “inside” information.
In my experience locals stick together - I believe them if they are citing sources. On another note, when I was looking for the elusive screenshot of the Hartford Video some sleuthers saw I was reading through the early articles and really just got so upset at what JD went through in her final married years / it makes me so angry and the only reason I can think of her staying was for her children - trying to keep her family intact while FD and MT were destroying it / need to take a break all JMO
Eta grammar

Now they’ll have more manpower (and women) and puppy power to search in other places!

I loved learning about the center where 30 large screens can show the various videos.

That means a lot of eagle eyes are tracking FD and MT all over town on those critical days.

I hope they've also gone back to see if FD followed Jennifer in the weeks and months before, waiting for the right moment to attack.

Hey, FD, see ya'; wouldn't wanta' be ya'!

So what are we thinking? That LE can convict him on the current charges, put him in prison (for how long though)? And then continue to look for JD and build a murder charge against him?
I would be content right now with enough prison time for his children to be able to grow up without him.

Jennifer gave her life to keep them away from him; I hope it won't be in vain.

Last edited:
In my experience locals stick together - I believe them if they are citing sources. On another note, when I was looking for the elusive screenshot of the Hartford Video some sleuthers saw I was reading through the early articles and really just got so upset at what JD went through in her final married years / it makes me so angry and the only reason I can think of her staying was for her children - trying to keep her family intact while FD and MT were destroying it / need to take a break all JMO
Eta grammar
Wouldn’t be surprised at all if she stayed til she felt the kids were old enough to deal with the possible situation of him trying to abscond with them to another country

I watched a forensics show where they were able to convict a bank robber based on the fading of his jeans as they favorably compared the fabric enough to match hundreds of points from a security video.

In one case a man was identified by the way the plaid matched up on his flannel shirt.

Yet another showed a tiny irregularity in a knit shirt.

FD better hope he had on a brand new hat and shirt without flaws or all bets are off!

Computer technology once again comes through and I'm so thankful.

Last edited:
Eta grammar

It’s incredible what JD survived in the marriage. Bless her heart.

If you google “Fotis Dulos” and click on images you will see a ton of them linked to articles. There are pictures with FD and his Raptor but those photos are from MSM when LE came to his house on May 31st and executed the SW on 4 Jefferson Crossing and his Raptor with a Warrant as well.

State police on Friday plan to wrap up their search at a Hartford trash facility, saying the nearly three-week search has not yielded any key evidence in the search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos
State police expect to end weekslong search of Hartford trash plant, which they say hasn’t yielded any key evidence in case of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos

I honestly never thought LE would find JD in the MIRA facility, because I have never believed that she was dismembered or discarded in trash. I still believe she will be found, but it may be by pure luck rather than the ongoing investigation. I suspect that LE was probably hoping to find a murder weapon, and they most likely did not. Having said that, they are under no obligation to be truthful about what they may have found at this point. While I don't necessarily believe that it is what they are doing, is it possible that this is a strategy by LE to maybe make FD relax a bit and slip up and lead them somewhere? Just thinking out loud.

Eta grammar

We would be shocked and surprised to know how many women at all economic levels are living scary lives in order to keep their children in a nuclear family.

It's common knowledge that when there is a split the courts can force their young children to live 50% of the time with a father who frightens them as the bar for proving a man unfit to parent is extremely high in a divorce/custody case.

I admire Jennifer for trying to get her children to the age where they had some say about their living circumstances. FD trying to move MT in with them was just too much. She gave her life for that but I imagine he would have killed her anyway and finessed the plan a bit.

Last edited:
I honestly never thought LE would find JD in the MIRA facility, because I have never believed that she was dismembered or discarded in trash. I still believe she will be found, but it may be by pure luck rather than the ongoing investigation. I suspect that LE was probably hoping to find a murder weapon, and they most likely did not. Having said that, they are under no obligation to be truthful about what they may have found at this point. While I don't necessarily believe that it is what they are doing, is it possible that this is a strategy by LE to maybe make FD relax a bit and slip up and lead them somewhere? Just thinking out loud.
LE has been remarkably close-mouthed about this case and that makes me hopeful that they're just lining up the ducks until countless videos and people galore point right at FD and his sidepiece.

There doesn't seem to be the usual line-up of uniformed folk getting their fifteen minutes of fame and I'm glad.
There's time enough for that down the road.

I completely agree. I think they were looking for more bags of stuff/evidence, not a body. IMO FD doesn’t have what it takes to dismember a body and get away with it. I think JD’s body is out there somewhere, whether buried, in water, or even hidden in a building, structure, etc. She didn’t just disappear into thin air.
I'd like to know what was in those 30 bags, but I don't think the timeline allows room for dismemberment. I think FD planned it well enough to have a site in mind - somewhere where he was unlikely to be seen. I think his MO was to be in and out of NC as quickly as possible to establish an alibi. It's highly possible that she is close to her home or to the park where he left her Suburban. Close, but not too close. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53