Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me. I asked where the NC property was. In my mind, I thought NC meant North Carolina! However, from this information, it appears that NC stands for New Canaan, CT. Correct?

Oh, some days I get up but the poor brain stays in bed!!
Thanks so much for your help. :oops:

M

Lucky your brain has a good rest in bed, and now you both have caught up, and can help here, towards the Murder charge.:):):)
Still waiting ........

[QUOTE
I honestly never thought LE would find JD in the MIRA facility, because I have never believed that she was dismembered or discarded in trash. I still believe she will be found, but it may be by pure luck rather than the ongoing investigation. I suspect that LE was probably hoping to find a murder weapon, and they most likely did not. Having said that, they are under no obligation to be truthful about what they may have found at this point. While I don't necessarily believe that it is what they are doing, is it possible that this is a strategy by LE to maybe make FD relax a bit and slip up and lead them somewhere? Just thinking out loud.
I really hope they find her sooner than later. FD isn’t even allowing his kids to have closure with their mother. Only the most evil among us are capable of doing that. He clearly loves himself only. I was reading JD blog and she was talking about her youngest at the age of two, saying she will pick her up and carry her even at 14. She won’t get that opportunity sadly,..heartbreaking.

It’s possible that he brought those items with him, but I think it’s more likely that he used what was available.

I’m sure Jennifer had everything in her house that he would have needed to clean up.

We know he did a crappy job, so I’m thinking that he didn’t initially plan on there being as much blood as there ultimately was.

I can imagine him running around the house in a panic, looking for sponges, cleaning solution, and trash bags.
Me too and this increases the odds that he left her blood and his DNA in other places besides the faucet.

LE has been remarkably close-mouthed about this case and that makes me hopeful that they're just lining up the ducks until countless videos and people galore point right at FD and his sidepiece.

There doesn't seem to be the usual line-up of uniformed folk getting their fifteen minutes of fame and I'm glad.
There's time enough for that down the road.

I am afraid I disagree; I am saddened by the announcement that they are shutting down the search at MIRA. If they had found anything at all, they wouldn’t be making this announcement. I’m starting to think he is going to get away with it.

I seriously think and hope that LE has a lot more in their pocket then they're willing to disclose at this time because of what they're up against with this lawyer that is defending FD, and just by what kind of lawyer he is, and his defendant, IMO shows what kind of person he is IMO. Also I believe that unfortunately this is not a shock to her family or anybody that knew her closely, she was fearful for her life and the livelihood of her children, she just could not escape his evil claws because evil doesn't care about the repercusions, and her good heart only worries for them, the children! She was vulnerable because of Love!! The one with power has no love for anyone but himself/herself!!! The one who cares and loves is vulnerable, but sooo blessed!!

I am afraid I disagree; I am saddened by the announcement that they are shutting down the search at MIRA. If they had found anything at all, they wouldn’t be making this announcement. I’m starting to think he is going to get away with it.

He dumped bags filled with items covered in Jennifer’s blood. No body, doesn’t mean no murder case.

I said a few days ago that I think it’s more probable than not, that Jennifer won’t be found.

I feel stronger about that now.

It won’t matter though.

Keep your chin up, Jmoose, and all the rest of you too.

With the evidence we know of this looks like a slam dunk to me.

Just keep saying to yourself, "They have video of these two dumping sponges with her blood and altered tags (with their phones pinging) right after Jennifer, who told everyone she feared him disappears."

Slam. Dunk.

Last edited:

Just keep saying to yourself, "They have video of these two dumping sponges with her blood and altered tags (with their phones pinging) right after Jennifer, who told everyone she feared him disappears."

Slam. Dunk.
It’s nice to have a body, but I believe the state will be able to prove that Jennifer is dead.

Right now it’s a matter of putting FD at the crime scene.

They’re already well on their way, with DNA evidence. There is no doubt more testing being done.

Cell phone data, and surveillance video will also be key.

There’s going to be a lot of evidence, we just don’t know the specifics yet.

He dumped bags filled with items covered in Jennifer’s blood. No body, doesn’t mean no murder case.

I said a few days ago that I think it’s more probable than not, that Jennifer won’t be found.

It won’t matter though.
I agree and I think forensics will nail them both IMO

It won’t matter though.
Yes exactly. What’s his explanation? I just hope justice gets served soon, not years from now while this vile creature is free to roam around. I believe the dead have a way of speaking to us and truth getting uncovered, but like I said I hope this is soon.

Slam. Dunk.
Thanks for the reminder. I really want to go with this but really crestfallen the LE found nothing. In my heart I felt they were taking the time to collect every shard, every piece of her. This news is devastating, IMO.

Another article and this one indicates blood spatter found on two cars in the garage... I only remember reading about one car. I’ll recheck warrant.

Also, it states a clean-up inside the house, perhaps that meant the garage.

With no key evidence found, Conn. police to wrap up work at trash facility in search for missing mother
I always assumed spatter was on the car in garage and her SUV but the warrant didn’t say that hmmm
Eta I should specify spatter was on one car in the garage but I’ve wondered about her SUV if this article says two cars then what’s the other car? Snipped- anyone else recall this from the hearing ? Two cars ? Seems like NP is feeding the press IMO
At Dulos’ last court appearance, Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said investigators found FD’ DNA mixed with the blood of JD on a kitchen faucet in her New Canaan hime. He also said there was blood splatter on two cars in the garage and evidence in the house of a clean-up, leading investigators to conclude a “violent act” occurred there.

Last edited:
Yes exactly. What’s his explanation? I just hope justice gets served soon, not years from now while this vile creature is free to roam around. I believe the dead have a way of speaking to us and truth getting uncovered, but like I said I hope this is soon.
Even his lawyer conceded that it’s a very big deal. I’m sure he’s formulating some wonderful innocent scenario as we speak.

We all know that there is no innocent explanation though.

NONE.

I honestly never thought LE would find JD in the MIRA facility, because I have never believed that she was dismembered or discarded in trash. I still believe she will be found, but it may be by pure luck rather than the ongoing investigation. I suspect that LE was probably hoping to find a murder weapon, and they most likely did not. Having said that, they are under no obligation to be truthful about what they may have found at this point. While I don't necessarily believe that it is what they are doing, is it possible that this is a strategy by LE to maybe make FD relax a bit and slip up and lead them somewhere? Just thinking out loud.
I did think she was possibly dismembered and put in the trash. :( I'm relieved to know that isn't true, but disappointed as I really hoped that LE was finding evidence at MIRA and we just didn't know about it.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member