Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO - if gloves were not worn when handling the trash bags, I am sure they will find latent prints all over them. They have been so tight lipped. I remember early on in MSM LE saying they found nothing in Hartford on Albany and then boom - charges. They can take their time, gather evidence, do it right. I’m keeping the faith. JMO

Okay, so apparently LE has found no "key"evidence at the MIRA facility, and most of us here are, understandably, disheartened. But honestly, other than JD's remains, or a murder weapon with FD's prints on it, what "key" evidence would we have hoped they would find? A confession note from FD with a notary stamp on it? Ain't happening. Electronic devices? Yeah, that would be nice, but they can (and no doubt have) retrieve any useful info from them without having to have physical possession, I believe. More blood-soaked clothing? That would be great, but we already have some apparently, and from the rumblings we are hearing, LE probably has quite a bit of FD's DNA at JD's house, along with lots of evidence of JD's blood having been cleaned up. We have FD and MT on video, dumping bloody evidence along a 4-mile trek of stupidity, and God knows what else LE already has that we are not privy to. I truly pray that JD is found soon, so she can be put to rest with the respect that she never got from her sorry excuse for a husband, and so that her children and loved ones can have some sense of closure, but I am not remotely entertaining a thought that FD is going to get away with this murder. He won't. JMO

Last edited:
Justice for Jennifer!
I feel that this case is no
[QUOTE

I really hope they find her sooner than later. FD isn’t even allowing his kids to have closure with their mother. Only the most evil among us are capable of doing that. He clearly loves himself only. I was reading JD blog and she was talking about her youngest at the age of two, saying she will pick her up and carry her even at 14. She won’t get that opportunity sadly,..heartbreaking.

It's very discouraging that JD has not been found. I've spent too many hours distracted from my daily paying job on this case,not that my boss knows this. In this day and age with phones, DNA...I can't believe we are at a stand still. I keep logging in, hoping for some information. This case is close to home....I live 10 minutes away.It was on the front page of the National Enquirer at Walgreens today...not sure if that matters. I believe FD killed JD in her garage and transported her body somewhere. So many homes, so many acres, ...but after so many weeks, there are 5 children who miss their mom and unfortunately they have no closure. Does anyone feel that there is hope that JD will be found and why??

He dumped bags filled with items covered in Jennifer’s blood. No body, doesn’t mean no murder case.

I said a few days ago that I think it’s more probable than not, that Jennifer won’t be found.

I feel stronger about that now.

It won’t matter though.

ITA! Even if her remains never went through MIRA at all and are on land or in the water somewhere in CT or NY and not in some landfill they still may never be found. Even if they may be fairly close to or on one of the Fore Group properties:

I guess because my father was a pathologist for 30 years (RIP dad) I’m not squeamish or sentimental when it comes to remains. Have witnessed autopsies.

Now I would first like to say that no matter if it’s just a few bones or a full skeleton (if found) obviously it’s very important to her family that any of her remains be found. Very important for her family.

Obviously finding a body proves she is deceased but cases can be won without a body. And LE has A LOT of other evidence as you @MassGuy have pointed out along with me and many others. Have faith! Cases can be won without a body. Murder charges can be brought and cases can be won.

Also finding a body might show some type of trauma to the skull or other places that might cause death. Again I am just desensitized to this but she is no longer JD. Her soul is gone. And physically after 25 days she won’t be able to be identified by sight. It will have to be done with other means.

Sorry if I sound insensitive. I do not mean to be. JD was a lovely talent mother of five who was trying for a new life after leaving a controlling sociopath (IMO). And now she is gone. And nothing can replace that loss for her family. I would hope JDs remains are found, no matter in what shape or how, just do that the family can at least know she has passed on and never truly have to wonder forever.

So that said we are back to the Fore Group, LLC properties, Pound Ridge and bodies of water. That’s assuming JDs remains never went through MIRA or weren’t deposited in another dumpster and are in another landfill somewhere.

I feel that this case is no

It's very discouraging that JD has not been found. I've spent too many hours distracted from my daily paying job on this case,not that my boss knows this. In this day and age with phones, DNA...I can't believe we are at a stand still. I keep logging in, hoping for some information. This case is close to home....I live 10 minutes away.It was on the front page of the National Enquirer at Walgreens today...not sure if that matters. I believe FD killed JD in her garage and transported her body somewhere. So many homes, so many acres, ...but after so many weeks, there are 5 children who miss their mom and unfortunately they have no closure. Does anyone feel that there is hope that JD will be found and why??
Yes I think she will be found - we have many cases on WS when that miracle happens - it takes a lot of time though without a confession based on other cases I’m confident they have cell phone data and video and possibly gps from vehicles - frankly I’m relieved she wasn’t at the garbage plant - I’m back to thinking a shallow grave within a 1 mile radius of her home or his home- their marital home in Farmington JMO

Okay, so apparently LE has found no "key"evidence at the MIRA facility, and most of us here are, understandably, disheartened. But honestly, other than JD's remains, or a murder weapon with FD's prints on it, what "key" evidence would we have hoped they would find? A confession note from FD with a notary stamp on it? Ain't happening. Electronic devices? Yeah, that would be nice, but they can (and no doubt have) retrieve any useful info from them without having to have physical possession, I believe. More blood-soaked clothing? That would be great, but we already have some apparently, and from the rumblings we are hearing, LE probably has quite a bit of FD's DNA at JD's house, along with lots of evidence of JD's blood having been cleaned up. We have FD and MT on video, dumping bloody evidence along a 4-mile trek of stupidity, and God knows what else LE already has that we are not privy to. I truly pray that JD is found soon, so she can be put to rest with the respect that she never got from her sorry excuse for a husband, and so that her children and loved ones can have some sense of closure, but I am not remotely entertaining a thought that FD is going to get away with this murder. He won't. JMO

Don't forget the 80 videos LE received from private citizens and all city/county traffic cams.

I guess because my father was a pathologist for 30 years (RIP dad) I’m not squeamish or sentimental when it comes to remains. Have witnessed autopsies.

You had a rad dad! I would love to go back in time and go to school to become a pathologist.... le' sigh.

We never give enough credit to these medical examiners who have to deal with the gnarliest of the gnarly. Hats off to every single one of them.

MOO

New Canaan property transfers May 15 to May 19 abundant

New Canaan Tax Records

This seems odd. The property Fore Group sold in New Canaan in May 2017 is listed in the Tax Records as a $5.2M sale (this is a central property in the GF civil case where FD didn’t pay HF back) but the NC paper from June of 2017 reported it to be $800K. It’s a ~$5M house, the $800K is definitely not the price paid IMO, I say that with certitude as a local. I wonder how the deal was structured that led the paper to report it as $800K.

ITA! Even if her remains never went through MIRA at all and are on land or in the water somewhere in CT or NY and not in some landfill they still may never be found. Even if they may be fairly close to or on one of the Fore Group properties:

Now I would first like to say that no matter if it’s just a few bones or a full skeleton (if found) obviously it’s very important to her family that any of her remains be found. Very important for her family.

Obviously finding a body proves she is deceased but cases can be won without a body. And LE has A LOT of other evidence as you @MassGuy have pointed out along with me and many others. Have faith! Cases can be won without a body. Murder charges can be brought and cases can be won.

Also finding a body might show some type of trauma to the skull or other places that might cause death. Again I am just desensitized to this but she is no longer JD. Her soul is gone. And physically after 25 days she won’t be able to be identified by sight. It will have to be done with other means.

Sorry if I sound insensitive. I do not mean to be. JD was a lovely talent mother of five who was trying for a new life after leaving a controlling sociopath (IMO). And now she is gone. And nothing can replace that loss for her family. I would hope JDs remains are found, no matter in what shape or how, just do that the family can at least know she has passed on and never truly have to wonder forever.

So that said we are back to the Fore Group, LLC properties, Pound Ridge and bodies of water. That’s assuming JDs remains never went through MIRA or weren’t deposited in another dumpster and are in another landfill somewhere.

I wonder if FD and MT write letters to each other. Even if the PO scanned/tracked their mail, they could be sneaky about it and type and mail it elsewhere or give to others to mail elsewhere etc. Perhaps they stop it.
I believe NP will be the conduit for any contact between the parties.

During FD's last hearing - his attorney NP wasted no time putting out a message from FD to MT that he loves her dearly, and wishes he could tell her himself but NP was not allowing FD to make contact.

Clearly NP was putting the message out to MT that FD would be communicating to her through him.

He also made it known to MT that her attorney was not returning his calls.

MOO

New Canaan Tax Records

This seems odd. The property Fore Group sold in New Canaan in May 2017 is listed in the Tax Records as a $5.2M sale (this is a central property in the GF civil case where FD didn’t pay HF back) but the NC paper from June of 2017 reported it to be $800K. It’s a ~$5M house, the $800K is definitely not the price paid IMO, I say that with certitude as a local. I wonder how the deal was structured that led the paper to report it as $800K.

More of FD’s financial sleight of hand?

I would be content right now with enough prison time for his children to be able to grow up without him.

Jennifer gave her life to keep them away from him; I hope it won't be in vain.

Maybe add on an additional 10 years for business related tax fraud (his #’s so far look worth investigating), re-open the case into the mother being run over ...

What will it take for LE to arrest him for her murder?

Still trying to piece together how FD could have parked her car and then gotten back to her house to get the borrowed truck with the body and cleanup stuff already loaded in it and ready to go (and that’s a big assumption, I know). I live in a rural-ish area where it’s common to see bike riders on back roads. The serious kind of riders with the gear, helmets etc. I never pay attention to them but to try and avoid hitting them. So question is... could there have been a bike in the garage that he threw in the back of her car and then rode the bike back to her house? Would that have been faster than running? Would people in that area have been as oblivious to just another bike rider as i am?

New Canaan Tax Records

could it have been foreclosed?

[QUOTE

I really hope they find her sooner than later. FD isn’t even allowing his kids to have closure with their mother. Only the most evil among us are capable of doing that. He clearly loves himself only. I was reading JD blog and she was talking about her youngest at the age of two, saying she will pick her up and carry her even at 14. She won’t get that opportunity sadly,..heartbreaking.
For him to know that his children are suffering, lost, and scared and he won’t come clean for them, just shows you how heartless he must have always been to JD and to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken