Found Safe NC - Victoria Jones, 25, Elizabeth City, 15 June 2019

Cagle

Reaction score
The Elizabeth City Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding a woman who went missing Saturday.

victoria-jones.png

Victoria Jones

Authorities say Victoria Jones was last seen at the Speedway Service Station on N. Road Street near the Sentara Medical Center at 10 a.m. on June 15. They say she was in a white vehicle with a white female.

Jones is described as being fair-skinned with brown eyes and medium-brown hair. She is 5’3″ tall, weighs 140 pounds and has dimples. Jones also has a circular scar near her left shoulder and a tattoo on her right foot that reads, “Lead me to the ocean.”

Anyone who has information about Jones’ whereabouts is asked to call the Elizabeth City Police Department (252) 335-4321 or Central Communications at (252) 331-1500.

Elizabeth City Police searching for missing woman last seen at gas station

Now I am totally confused. Why would the police post an update like that if it wasn't true?

I know, that's why I said wait for MSM. I don't know why they would post that if it wasn't true, but people from the area seem to be doubting it. It would be great if it's true, but idk, I'm waiting for MSM
Lately, though, there have been several cases on here (the last few days, as a matter of fact) where LE never informs the media, nor do they update their FB pages to say that the person has been found and is ok.

Good news! Posted from Victoria's FB account which her mom had been posting from. This is in the comments of the PD post:

"It is with a happy heart that I am able to give the update that Victoria is safe and sound tonight.

Kudos to the Elizabeth City Police Department for making this happen. For their service and commitment to our community, Detective Eddie Graham, Sargent Rodriguez and Officer A. Martinez thank you for going the extra milethank you just doesn't seem enough. The same goes to all our family and friends who reached out with hearts full of love to encourage, support, assist and pray with and for us. We thank you each and every one from the bottom of our hearts. At times like this it means more than I could ever express... I apologize that I wasnt able to respond to the many calls and texts... My focus was on finding my daughter and taking care of Luke. Much love and many thanks to all. We can rest well tonight "

She has officially been found! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back