Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The surprise for me is that charges have been laid.

I had hoped, but it is such a dicey business, underage sex and non consensual sex, without the large time gap here.. what it tells me is, that the accusers are firm and stable and believable, and determined, and the other thing, the most certain thing , in my opinion, is that there is a MULTIPLE number of them, all with verified evidence. ..

Multiple, meaning, at least 5, and possibly 8 willing to testify.

Without being too prurient, I recall a claim that the twins were not adverse to group sexual encounters, with the schoolgirls, not just Joanne, and that, logically means at least 2 accusers, and , logically, at least 2 respondents, Chris and Paul.

Things have been proceeding at a gallop at the DPP, it seems.

Chris Dawson charged over having sex with underage student

Hours after his not guilty murder plea, NSW Police said they had charged a 70-year-old man with "carnal knowledge teacher of girl between the ages of 10 and 17".

The ABC understands that man is Chris Dawson.

Detective Superintendent John Kerlatec said police had undergone an "exhaustive" inquiry since July last year that had included statements from several witnesses.

"It's a very serious charge, it does relate to a 1980s charge, hence [the use] of the term carnal knowledge," he said.

"The investigation covers a broad geographic area and a lot of people have come forward already.

"We seek to find justice for each and every victim and ensure the person offended be brought before the court and answers for their criminal actions."

Hours after his not guilty murder plea, NSW Police said they had charged a 70-year-old man with "carnal knowledge teacher of girl between the ages of 10 and 17".

The court heard prosecutors and Mr Walsh have so far agreed on a list of eight witnesses to be examined during the committal.

They include Thomas and a 100-year-old woman who claimed to have seen Lynette after she was said to have vanished.

Chris Dawson charged over having sex with underage student

2gb

I’m sure the reporter said a sixteen year old & carnal knowledge as it was a 1980’s charge.

I hope I’ve got that right.

Lots of them, TGY... from the Northern Beaches of NSW up through the Gold Coast and up to Yeppoon in FNQ... oh yes.. If the DPP found one, they found 10 or more, and I haven't forgotten the schoolboys who were repulsed and angered by the Dawson Bros, who saw and knew things .. other teachers, parents who have been silenced all this time due to the clout the Dawson's pulled. …

That was pretty much my thought too. I can't wait.
I cant see how Paul Dawson can escape the carnal knowledge charges. There is ample evidence that they shared everything, and like Chris, Paul would have ventured off on his own down the same path, it stands to reason. They shared everything!... they finished each other's sentences!.. they spoke with one mind, apparently.

Paul's wife, Marilyn , was of the opinion that Paul was the leader of the pack, the smarter of the two, the most imaginative, the one able to plan and execute action.. well.. I ask you, what does that signify?

Probably more charges for Paul than for Chris on this particular criminal activity.

These new charges, of a particularly repellent nature will pose somewhat of a problem to Peter Dawson, who exerted himself tirelessly in putting forward the idea of Lynn running away, absconding from the marriage , etc, and of being a bit bossy as well.

It will be rather difficult for Peter to slag off these accusers , reporting on Chris and probably Paul's non consensual sexual activity with underage children while being their teachers, as well, currently being supported and protected by the DPP, far from the criticism and fantasy of Peter in backing his little brother up.

These new charges, of a particularly repellent nature will pose somewhat of a problem to Peter Dawson, who exerted himself tirelessly in putting forward the idea of Lynn running away, absconding from the marriage , etc, and of being a bit bossy as well.

It will be rather difficult for Peter to slag off these accusers , reporting on Chris and probably Paul's non consensual sexual activity with underage children while being their teachers, as well, currently being supported and protected by the DPP, far from the criticism and fantasy of Peter in backing his little brother up.

What a disgusting lot.

Imagine sending your little girl to school in a freshly pressed uniform, polished shoes and a carefully prepared lunchbox to be molested and passed around the teachers.
The load those poor girls have carried.

Oh Lord my blood pressure is high but I have a huge smile on my face today.

YAY!!

'The former teacher and ex-Newtown Jets player was sensationally charged with his wife's 1982 murder in December last year, and on Thursday entered a formal not guilty plea.

An hour later, detectives from Strike Force Southwood charged Mr Dawson with carnal knowledge of a teacher of a girl between the ages of 10 and 17.'

Exquisite timing by the DPP,.. … perhaps they are smarting a bit , since the Dawson trio has made dicks of them and the NSW police for decades. Maybe it's payback time.

God knows , Joanne perhaps is owed this day, all things considered.

But I honestly think it isn't Joanne, mainly because her testimony is tainted ( in the legal sense, not in a personal sense ) by her divorce and custody affidavits to the courts back in the day. And her subsequent marriage , albeit fraught, with Chris, is a handicap in this manner of charge.

I think it's someone else, maybe that young lady who was the prefect at Cromer, .. I think she was a prefect, I might have that a bit off..

She was in the podcast, she was also a babysitter at one stage unless I am combining two girls, and was a superb testifier, with a razor sharp recall and a real sense of the long lasting horror of the dubious reign of the Dawson Bro's at Cromer, and, as is now well known, at other high schools , and private schools as well.

God knows , Joanne perhaps is owed this day, all things considered.

But I honestly think it isn't Joanne, mainly because her testimony is tainted ( in the legal sense, not in a personal sense ) by her divorce and custody affidavits to the courts back in the day. And her subsequent marriage , albeit fraught, with Chris, is a handicap in this manner of charge.

I think it's someone else, maybe that young lady who was the prefect at Cromer, .. I think she was a prefect, I might have that a bit off..

She was in the podcast, she was also a babysitter at one stage unless I am combining two girls, and was a superb testifier, with a razor sharp recall and a real sense of the long lasting horror of the dubious reign of the Dawson Bro's at Cromer, and, as is now well known, at other high schools , and private schools as well.

from the article I just posted (smh) " The charge relates to a female Cromer High student who was 16-years-old in 1980, he said"

pretty sure joanne was 16 in 1980. ill check up.

yes trooper one couldn't say' never say never' with these dirty grots that's for sure!
but my money is on joanne as he was obsessed with her from the moment it started.
he has always maintained sex didn't start till she was 17.....:confused:

moo

from the article I just posted (smh) " The charge relates to a female Cromer High student who was 16-years-old in 1980, he said"

yes trooper one couldn't say' never say never' with these dirty grots that's for sure!
but my money is on joanne as he was obsessed with her from the moment it started.

moo

I'll see your 50 and raise you 30, K-mac. . Not that Chris wasn't onto Joanne at school, at his home etc, but there were others before , during and after Joanne, ditto Paul, Marilyn's faith notwithstanding..

I think this is the first of a series of charges, all relating to the same activity but with different girls. And, it's a pound to a penny, that not only Chris and Paul are in the gunsights of the current DPP. They were not doing all this in a vacuum, as a daredevil duo.

* crosses fingers * I do want Paul dropped in the *advertiser censored* , K-Mac, as they say, hopefully by the end of this week. He must know it's coming down on him, he has to be in the loop. He knows just how far and how fast both he and Chris went thru those upper school students, and how they managed to keep it under the radar for so long..

Until now.

I'll see your 50 and raise you 30, K-mac. . Not that Chris wasn't onto Joanne at school, at his home etc, but there were others before , during and after Joanne, ditto Paul, Marilyn's faith notwithstanding..

I think this is the first of a series of charges, all relating to the same activity but with different girls. And, it's a pound to a penny, that not only Chris and Paul are in the gunsights of the current DPP. They were not doing all this in a vacuum, as a daredevil duo.

* crosses fingers * I do want Paul dropped in the *advertiser censored* , K-Mac, as they say, hopefully by the end of this week. He must know it's coming down on him, he has to be in the loop. He knows just how far and how fast both he and Chris went thru those upper school students, and how they managed to keep it under the radar for so long..

Until now.
here here yes all the above.
im not much of a gambler tho troop! ha!

interesting refresher of all things interesting
including the school girl dalliances as per stated by joanne.
Schoolgirl’s ‘dog’s life’ with accused

moo
BBM.

She was, k-mac:

In 1980, at the age of 16, Joanne Curtis began an affair with a teacher at Cromer High School in Sydney’s north, Chris Dawson.’

From your link above:

Schoolgirl’s ‘dog’s life’ with accused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members