Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Dulos: Inside the Turbulent Marriage of the Missing Connecticut Mother of 5
Snipped bbm
In court filings, JD said that FD vacillated between “telling me our marriage is over” and threatening that he would never allow for a divorce.
First time I’ve read this. He won
It wouldn't be unusual for a Greek-American man to believe he
can have the mistress and keep the wife and kids also. Same with
many Italian-American men.
I've seen this many times over many years. Some wives go along
with it rather than break up the family.
Interesting to me that FD thought he had JD so locked in that
she would never leave him.
But he was ultra stupid to think she didn't realize the money
pipeline would stop and that she was the one who could stop it.
FD totally underestimated JD. He surmised she was in it for life.
My, my, what a shock. He totally overestimated his value to her.

1538 FD phone leaves MS and phone arrives back at JC at 1617. That’s a time period of almost 40 minutes unaccounted for as the drive back to JC takes 5 minutes at most. Wonder what happened to that time?
If the phone wasn't traveling at a walking speed it either stopped somewhere along the way or made a detour. The police know which is the case, but we don't.

Last edited:
According to Pattis, FD is just a "simple" man, going to work,
sweeping porches of huge homes BUT
a simple man doesn't have a Ford Raptor for his work truck,
who needs a luxurious bombed up F150 that costs $57,000?
FD had access to more money than brains. Now the world knows.
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor

Still trying to piece together how FD could have parked her car and then gotten back to her house to get the borrowed truck with the body and cleanup stuff already loaded in it and ready to go (and that’s a big assumption, I know). I live in a rural-ish area where it’s common to see bike riders on back roads. The serious kind of riders with the gear, helmets etc. I never pay attention to them but to try and avoid hitting them. So question is... could there have been a bike in the garage that he threw in the back of her car and then rode the bike back to her house? Would that have been faster than running? Would people in that area have been as oblivious to just another bike rider as i am?
Far behind here, but that is the first scenario that makes sense to me (other than having help).

I think he was trying to avoid jail for financial misconduct, which supersedes everything else-and trying to hang onto whatever cash he siphoned out of the Fore Group. And I really think he expected, at some point, that he would be taking the kids out of the country, leaving all of these troubles behind. JD and GF were standing in the way of all of this. My feeling is that he was really p.o.’ed when he got to her house on 5/24. She was not getting the last word here. I think he killed her himself; any assistance was peripheral.
I agree with all of the above. I would add that I also question if he thought his kids inheritance (from their mother) would support his lifestyle. While no one knows the specifics to JDs trust, I think FD is arrogant/stupid enough to believe that somehow he would be supplied with some sort of financial maintenance from her estate to keep the kids’ lifestyle accustomed to what it was used to.

Sickening revenge fantasies. Interesting. Revenge for what? JD would had to have done something wrong to him for him to reasonably want to exact revenge (per definition of the word). If it’s FD just dreaming up evil stuff he could do to her because, for example, she stood up for herself against his craziness and instability, that is no excuse. Best to just divorce and move on, but apparently some people can’t accept that.

This just might bear repeating if already posted. I hate to admit it, but, some of these are breathtaking. Especially the one in RI.
Completed Projects - Fore Group Inc.

But, then, there's this review.

Hong V

05/14/2019

If only there is an option to give a zero-star rating! My husband and I had the worst experiences with Fotis D****, Fore Group Inc. I DO NOT recommend this builder/contractor for many reasons. We were working with Fotis in August 2018 when we came across a plot of land for custom build homes. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT: The listing price for the custom built and land was within our budget and we were very clear with what our budget was from the very beginning with Fotis, but he had a much higher price point that he wanted us to be at. After the design phase, Fotis came back with an estimate that was well over by 30%!!! We had to compromise on a lot of things that we would love to have in our future home, but even shaving off all the things we wanted, the cost was still not even close to our initial budget. LACK OF EXPERIENCE: Fotis' inability and unwillingness to provide an estimate prior to signing a design contract should've been the first red flag, but we were sold on the location. He's built less than 50 homes (most, if not all, are $2M plus), so scaling to bring cost down is probably not one of his skill sets. I can go on and on with why I do not recommend this builder, but long story short, we felt very taken advantage of. You lose all leverage after you sign the design contract, where a substantial deposit is required. Half of that deposit is refundable and the other half is not refundable.

This guy is shady af and I hope he's not a Teflon Don, or, the type of person who intimidates witnesses or makes them disappear.

Hong V

05/14/2019

If only there is an option to give a zero-star rating! My husband and I had the worst experiences with Fotis D****, Fore Group Inc. I DO NOT recommend this builder/contractor for many reasons. We were working with Fotis in August 2018 when we came across a plot of land for custom build homes. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT: The listing price for the custom built and land was within our budget and we were very clear with what our budget was from the very beginning with Fotis, but he had a much higher price point that he wanted us to be at. After the design phase, Fotis came back with an estimate that was well over by 30%!!! We had to compromise on a lot of things that we would love to have in our future home, but even shaving off all the things we wanted, the cost was still not even close to our initial budget. LACK OF EXPERIENCE: Fotis' inability and unwillingness to provide an estimate prior to signing a design contract should've been the first red flag, but we were sold on the location. He's built less than 50 homes (most, if not all, are $2M plus), so scaling to bring cost down is probably not one of his skill sets. I can go on and on with why I do not recommend this builder, but long story short, we felt very taken advantage of. You lose all leverage after you sign the design contract, where a substantial deposit is required. Half of that deposit is refundable and the other half is not refundable.

This guy is shady af and I hope he's not a Teflon Don, or, the type of person who intimidates witnesses or makes them disappear.[/QUOTE]
That last sentence....written by client just a few days before he
made his wife/witness disappear. chilling for someone in a business relationship to have this opinion.

This just might bear repeating if already posted. I hate to admit it, but, some of these are breathtaking. Especially the one in RI.
Completed Projects - Fore Group Inc.

Hong V

05/14/2019

This guy is shady af and I hope he's not a Teflon Don, or, the type of person who intimidates witnesses or makes them disappear.
FD is no Jon Gotti. But they might end up sharing the fact that they both ended up in prison and dead, way too soon.

Hong V

05/14/2019

That last sentence....written by client just a few days before he
made his wife/witness disappear. chilling for someone in a business relationship to have this opinion.

Yep everything was coming to a head imo. Personally I do believe FD was running out of liquid cash flow and not just stock piling and hiding it as some believe

He felt the walls closing in and in his warped mind it was all JD’s fault

Jmo

How close is the house on Sturbridge Hill Road (where the banging was heard the next morning) to JD's house in NC? I think that house is involved in his scheme.
Maybe, but I don't think they've spent enough time there for them to have found anything. Obviously, MOO and we don't know what LE knows, but unless her DNA was found in the house, it's not likely. Also, if her DNA WAS found in the house, it would've been taped off as an active crime scene.

Sickening revenge fantasies. Interesting. Revenge for what? JD would had to have done something wrong to him for him to reasonably want to exact revenge (per definition of the word). If it’s FD just dreaming up evil stuff he could do to her because, for example, she stood up for herself against his craziness and instability, that is no excuse. Best to just divorce and move on, but apparently some people can’t accept that.
Revenge for getting out from under his control. She was a possession to him, as are the kids.

Jennifer Dulos: Inside the Turbulent Marriage of the Missing Connecticut Mother of 5
Snipped

First time I’ve read this
ETA repost sorry - quoted upthread also the links to the court documents are no longer working in this article
It's shocking to me that the courts did not give Jennifer an order of protection from this man.
It's painfully obvious that her husband was controlling and abusive. Her allegations stemmed from fear while his accusations were inspired by anger and revenge.
Could they not see that her life was in danger? All the red flags were there. She was absolutely right when she called him a psychopath.
The attorneys dragged this on for way too long. Her lawyer should have advised her to get the kids together and go straight to safe haven as soon as it was known that he had a gun. Just taking it away obviously was not going to stop him.
It seems to me that family court failed this poor woman. They made steps to protect the children but neglected to do anything to protect the person in the most danger. Now the kids will suffer for the rest of their lives. They may be physically safe but they are emotionally damaged now. Imo

There's another area in Farmington that may be a great place to hide a body, and it's only 4-5 mi. from FD's home.
I remember cross country skiing there 40 yrs. ago. 350 ac. of
wooded land with an 8 ac. lake.
Also it was between seasons for skiing and lake use so not many
people would be around except for caretaker.
Winding Trails and Dunning Lake.

Yes, the affair started AT LEAST a year before JD left Farmington with the children. You have to give FD credit with how he lines up players on the bench! His strategy was no different in his first marriage IMO. My guess is that the first marriage split might have been more amicable as FD realized that with JD he had hit a personal financial "jackpot" so he just wanted to exit stage left as quickly as possible. But if you read through the timing of the early days relationship with JD it hard to not believe it wasn't stalking pure and simple and for a good long time. MOO

All IMHO:

Fotis’ first marriage had no children & was relatively short so a much easier split. His first wife is stunning and highly intelligent- graduated University of Texas law school (top ten law school.) She obviously dodged a bullet when that marriage dissolved. She’s probably thanking God.

I think Fotis is quite obviously seriously manipulating and drawing out his divorce with JD- PURPOSELY not selling the large homes he owns so that he can keep the money from them. (Way better chance of Fotis keeping his money if tied up in real estate. As soon as real estate sells, he’s liquid & has money to pay Farber suit - that’s the last thing Fotis wants to do.) He is fighting to have the suit dropped. There has to be HUGE cash equity that he has - in the multi millions of dollars- because
a) Norm isn’t at all worried about payment - certainly has been promised equity rich real estate as collateral for payment
b) no word of “foreclosure” notice on any of Fotis’ properties.
c) Norm stated clearly that Fotis doesn’t want to reduce prices on his properties or consider low offers
*a reasonable man would say he’s wanting to entertain offers and make a deal/ make a sale.
Ugh- now its not just Fotis it’s Norm who wants to be sure these properties aren’t sold anytime soon. It means more money for him in the long run.
Norm also said jokingly “if he wants to pay me more money he can” only it wasn’t a joke.

I THINK THE LAWSUIT SEEKING REPAYMENT of huge money ON BEHALF OF FARBER FAMILY sent Fotis over the edge.
Jennifer removing kids and gaining primary custody was irksome. The Farber lawsuit made him go ballistic.

He is basically feigning financial trouble (not releasing any large high equity property) because he doesn’t WANT to pay any money back. He COULD pay it back if he wanted to. People do what they want to do.
He is either doing a supreme job juggling many loan payments with no word of any bank “calling” a note, or he owns these properties outright/ has enormous cash equity in them.
He could be drawing this out as he is replacing equity with loans and sending cash offshore to private accounts.
All of these players - with their many expensive cars and nannies, maids and private schools from Jenn to Fotis to Michelle have been LIVING LARGE.

I think Norm mentioned “upper middle class” in his latest interview- DON’T BE FOOLED!
Norm saying Fotis has “serious financial issues” - again not buying it. Fotis simply doesn’t want to pay back the Farber estate. That’s all.
THESE ARE all upper class, mega rich players. Each and every one.
It’s “Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous” run amok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member