Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FD listed his DR mcmansion by mistake without realizing he built that house illegally and did not report it to Town of Avon, he would be needing to retroactively pay taxes since 2009 (that's like 9 years of property tax evasion for this specific property) or whenever he finished building the house. That is 1 day before the alleged BBQ.

I think it’s more like the existing house is still there OR that house was torn down and it’s just an empty lot. On the Fore Group website it just says “available for custom home” and it’s on 4.49 acres. How current are google satellite view images anyway? I wonder how often they are updated?

I don't think she is either. I think she is dedicated to him.
At least she will go down right along side him, unless LE can get her to cooperate.
Even if she didn't know what was in those garbage bags at the time she has to know now. Imo
I am not so sure, but you could be right. I can't imagine being devoted to a man who killed his wife and brought me along to hide evidence, resulting in my arrest, but that's me. o_O MOO

Yea just 3 days.. and it's weird can anyone find pics of this house online? Did he tear down the original house w/o a permit and build his mcmansion but not get his property reassessed so he didn't pay accurate taxes since he rebuilt it? It's for sale but all the pics seem to just show an empty lot. See the attached property record it's updated from Feb 2019 and still has the old house floor plan and old assessment.
585 Deercliff Road - Fore Group Inc.
looks like a spec home? is this the same one?
upload_2019-6-20_12-47-12.png

Although if they only had oriental rugs or expensive rugs I doubt he would have used one.
Well on second thought, if it was from her house he probably would.
But I think LE would know that by now. He must have concealed her body somehow. I wonder if those banging noises had anything to do with that. Imo
It was a rented house, so maybe the rugs weren't especially high-end. MOO

I think it’s more like the existing house is still there OR that house was torn down and it’s just an empty lot. On the Fore Group website it just says “available for custom home” and it’s on 4.49 acres. How current are google satellite view images anyway? I wonder how often they are updated?
Its updated as of 2019 on the bottom. So it appears to be the old house.

Attachments

• deercliff satellite.JPG
    deercliff satellite.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 37
I think it will also be interesting to see what MT ends up doing. Unless her ex is a complete idiot, one would think he would be very proactive in seeking custody of his daughter to get her away from FD. My question is, will she stick with FD and risk custody of her daughter, or will she cut the cord and cut FD out of her life.
MT will follow the money train. No honor amongst thieves and murders.

That’s tax evasion; non reporting of income. The IRS doesn’t like it when you don’t pay your taxes, but they really don’t like it when you have a lot of unreported income. Unreported income can take several forms-like when you get paid under the table in cash, or if, like in Leona Helmsley’s case, your company pays for personal expenses. In her case, her company paid probably millions in construction costs at her home in Greenwich. She personally benefitted from money that was never declared on her tax return. That’s why she went to prison. FD was probably personally benefitting from money siphoned from the Fore Group, without reporting it and could have faced some jail time. Kimch33kim, can you confirm?
Car wash looks like it is full service

Russell Speeders Car Wash - Home
The Russell Speeder in Norwalk (town next to NC) used to be a drive-through with detailing option. Now it's just drive-through with self-service interior options (vacuuming, etc.) Which so like the best option for someone who needs to get a vehicle clean, quickly, but doesn't want to risk anyone noticing anything amiss with the vehicle.

The reason I figure that running [or jogging as y’all say] at some point is part of the crime are the comments up stream about FD running in cargo shorts and regular t-shirt.

Maybe his usual more fashionable running clothes have been seized for further examination.

An article mentions FD wears designer clothes and being an athlete I would assume he would wear pricey dedicated running garb instead of yard clothes especially in his high brow area.

But since many have pegged him as a narcissist and since he seems so conscious of his paparazzi why wouldn’t he purchase new to parade in if the others had been seized? Could it be he really has not a cent to spare?

If he ran to the house he could hide and slip into the garage just as the door was closing wait until it fully closed and when JD exited the car take her by surprise causing splatter on both cars.

IMO

IMO that incident may have made him want to seek alternative ways of tracking her whereabouts. Some of y’all posted in an earlier thread about apps “Find My Friend” and such that can track a person’s phone. Like a car GPS locator.
I have no proof that FD had utilized such an app (likely via his older children if they had cell phones-which makes me very sad) to track JD at all. But it would certainly make it easier to know her whereabouts on May 24th if he (and/or an accomplice) didn’t follow her home from dropping off the kids at NCCS.

Ofcourse it’s also highly probable that she was being followed physically by FDs vehicle. Just covering any bases.
I've been wondering how FD knew JD was going to go back to her house after dropping the children off at school, and before leaving for late morning NYC appointments (and perhaps packing to spend the weekend with her mother & friends in NYC), and if he knew she would be there and planned to attack her there all along, or he was planning to follow her until an opportunity provided itself wherever that may have been between NC and NYC.

I can't see the property from the road on Google Streetview, but it's a 2013 image, and there's a FORE realty sign up. o_O

I've been wondering how FD knew JD was going to go back to her house after dropping the children off at school, and before leaving for late morning NYC appointments (and perhaps packing to spend the weekend with her mother & friends in NYC), and if he knew she would be there and planned to attack her there all along, or he was planning to follow her until an opportunity provided itself wherever that may have been between NC and NYC.
They were married awhile. You learn people's habits. Some people are so much a creature of habit you can set your watch to them. Also he may have a tracking device on her car.

The Russell Speeder in Norwalk (town next to NC) used to be a drive-through with detailing option. Now it's just drive-through with self-service interior options (vacuuming, etc.) Which so like the best option for someone who needs to get a vehicle clean, quickly, but doesn't want to risk anyone noticing anything amiss with the vehicle.

I believe the one in question where LE went was actually the one located at: 265 W Main St, Avon, CT 06001

IIRC

Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

of course it is Radar so take with a grain of salt i guess
JMO

I can't see the property from the road on Google Streetview, but it's a 2013 image, and there's a FORE realty sign up. o_O

Thanks!
I can’t believe that since it was listed on 5/21/19 at $849,900 it was reduced in price on 6/17/19 to $799,900. Glad I am not an owner of a McMansion or large property I’m trying to sell in that area.

It’s being represented at least by Coldwell Bankers. You can even take a tour of the property which is what Little Bitty would be doing if I lived in Connecticut close by Avon.
585 Deercliff Rd, Avon, CT 06001 - MLS 170197890 - Coldwell Banker
I guess the realtor mentioned a lot inMSM, Rob Giuffria of Tea Leaf Realty who has been trying to sell the 4 Jefferson Crossing property for basically over a year now, is off the case for other Fore Group properties?

He is the one who spoke to FD after JDs disappearance and FD said her disappearance “was a sad situation and FD hopes she’s found soon.” Same realtor also spoke to JD about a year ago and she was inquiring how the 4 Jefferson Crossing sale was going.
Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband, his girlfriend, arrested in disappearance case

I can’t say I blame FD for using another realtor?

Man I would so sign up for a tour and try to look as legitimately rich as possible so no one would be suspicious of me. Lol. I want a tour. Oh well...

This thread moves too fast!!!
So FD is out but his gf is not?
Did anyone read about her results from the polygraph?

She bonded out paying the full $500,000 as soon as she was arraigned. He stayed in the correction facility for ten days unable to post bond until his newly acquired attorney NP (Norm Pattis) was able to use FD’s 401(k) to pay $37,500 of the $50,000 to get out.

NP only represents FD. MT is represented by Andrew Bowman. MT met with the States attorney and LE at her attorneys office for three hours shortly after she bonded out but neither party has commented on that meeting. She was also later seen at the 4 Jefferson Crossing address (where she and FD had been residing until a search warrant was executed on that address May 31/ and they were arrested at 11:00 pm on June 1) on MSM video in the yard with LE and her attorney pointing towards the woods which LE searches.

It is not know if MT is cooperating with LE. Her lawyer appears not to be accepting calls from FD’s attorney. FD’s Attorney is the one claiming she took a polygraph and passed it. Neither her attorney nor the States attorney Colangelo has made a comment on this. Nor on NP’s claims that MT has an alibi for not being in New Canaan in the morning hours that JD went missing.

The reason I figure that running [or jogging as y’all say] at some point is part of the crime are the comments up stream about FD running in cargo shorts and regular t-shirt.

Maybe his usual more fashionable running clothes have been seized for further examination.

An article mentions FD wears designer clothes and being an athlete I would assume he would wear pricey dedicated running garb instead of yard clothes especially in his high brow area.

But since many have pegged him as a narcissist and since he seems so conscious of his paparazzi why wouldn’t he purchase new to parade in if the others had been seized? Could it be he really has not a cent to spare?

If he ran to the house he could hide and slip into the garage just as the door was closing wait until it fully closed and when JD exited the car take her by surprise causing splatter on both cars.

IMO
I think the dilemma we struggle with on the timeline for that morning is how did her car get from her home to the Park? We know she was attacked in her own garage based on the arrest warrant. Did the attacker drive up to her home? I've gone back and forth but I think it is possible he used either the employee's vehicle or his own suburban to get to her house - entered the garage (how? I don't know but some early reports indicated her garage door was open but this was never confirmed by LE) - attacked her, put her body in HER SUV closed the garage and returned to the vehicle he drove. Could he have driven to the NC property he owns through Fore Group (61 Sturbridge) and parked that vehicle there and jogged/biked back to her house 3.2 miles (did he throw a child's bike in the car he drove away with?) and drove her SUV with the evidence in it to that property - transferred it to the other vehicle (or buried on that property) cleaned up her SUV and parked it at Waveny Park then jogged back to that property and drove the same vehicle to the car wash and returned it to the place of exchange. Is it possible he did all of this alone? I don't know. I don't think so JMO
upload_2019-6-20_13-40-36.png

Thank you!
Even on the show, and other surveillance programs, they frequently, cannot enhance the images to make them clear enough to identify the suspect(s).
I think the show is an excellent way to show the general public how surveillance works in solving a crime... It just is not always perfect...
Even with DNA transference; it is not necessarily transferred during a crime, but can be transferred by other methods...
Thus waiting until all evidence is gathered and analyzed; because law enforcement, is allowed by law, to stretch the truth for a confession or hops of entrapment...

I think the dilemma we struggle with on the timeline for that morning is how did her car get from her home to the Park? We know she was attacked in her own garage based on the arrest warrant. Did the attacker drive up to her home? I've gone back and forth but I think it is possible he used either the employee's vehicle or his own suburban to get to her house - entered the garage (how? I don't know but some early reports indicated her garage door was open but this was never confirmed by LE) - attacked her, put her body in HER SUV closed the garage and returned to the vehicle he drove. Could he have driven to the NC property he owns through Fore Group (61 Sturbridge) and parked that vehicle there and jogged/biked back to her house 3.2 miles (did he throw a child's bike in the car he drove away with?) and drove her SUV with the evidence in it to that property - transferred it to the other vehicle (or buried on that property) cleaned up her SUV and parked it at Waveny Park then jogged back to that property and drove the same vehicle to the car wash and returned it to the place of exchange. Is it possible he did all of this alone? I don't know. I don't think so JMO
View attachment 189767
It is totally possible.
1. Parked red truck @ park
2. Walked/jogged/biked to JD's house (approx. 3.5 miles)
3. Killed JD.
4. Cleaned up. Loaded everything into JD's Suburban and drove to park.
5. Exchanged Suburban with red truck @ park.

There are a lot of variables. But my point is, he only needed to make ONE trip to JD's house in some way other than driving a vehicle there. After that, he only needed to exchange vehicles. Perfectly do-able. Oh, and I don't believe that FD had any in-person morning meetings. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie