Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - Leomoon said he'd done it as soon as she got his birthdate, & looked at his astrology chart. This was at the very beginning .

I remember reading on the astrology thread a long time ago, I don't know who it was but she/he kept saying the chart was saying "look at the house". I don't know how I feel about chart reading but that has always stuck with me.

MOO

Imo the defence shouldn’t have given any closing arguments, they didn’t present anything to this part of the trial so is this all they have that the jury got it wrong? That’s a really smart move telling that to the jury themselves, should have just said nothing.

argggh I forgot that they were back this morning lol

Do we know how long the defense is supposed to take? I have to head out, and I'm guessing if they start deliberating today they might be back with a verdict before I even get a chance to watch this on youtube later :confused:

But Chase was between Rancho Cucamonga and Fallbrook when he went back on the grid and called Cathy at 9:30 pm (or 9 something) the night of the 4th. He was headed home to Rancho. Do I have that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog