Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow- this.. he did suspect her, looks like
When the concert was about to begin, she says she went back to the bathroom to turn off the recorder out of concern for battery life. She also emailed the FBI, then immediately deleted those emails. She says when she went back out, BC went through her phone

wow, this
  1. Bullis says she's even more scared now. When she went to turn the recorder back on, she says she texted one of her housemates asking them to make sure Brendt wouldn't be allowed to go home with her. @WCIA3

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

2. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 4m4 minutes ago
    She says during the concert, he pointed out a woman near them, saying she'd be an ideal victim. At the end, she says he didn't clap like people normally do during applause-- she says they were long, slow, spaced stacatto claps @WCIA3

3. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 5m5 minutes ago
    TB says BC opened up the notepad application on her phone and typed four lines, deleting each line as soon as he typed it: "It was me. She was number 13. She's gone. Forever."

1. At this point in the recording, BC is hungry, suggesting they go somewhere to eat. He suggests Potbellies. But the conversation keeps going @WCIA3

2. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 2m2 minutes ago
    Christensen goes on to talk about how Zhang fought. Bullis says he was laughing when he described cutting her head off, complaining about how long it took to kill her. "[I was like] no. Uh uh," he said, "None of that *advertiser censored***n zombie s***." @WCIA3

these tweets are the lead up to the march nad that confession
  1. Bullis asked him why he wanted to go. "Have you not seen enough of the posters and the news articles?" She texts him. He implored her to go, and eventually she agreed @WCIA3

0 replies0 retweets1 like

2. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 8m8 minutes ago
    BC tells her to meet him at Krannert for the walk for #YingyingZhang . "I am going to this no matter what," he texts her, "I'd love it if you were there with me." @WCIA3

This is interesting. So he was obsessed in going to that vigil.

He wanted to relive what he had done and get sick enjoyment that HE caused "all this' and everyone was there concerned about the person that HE took out of the world.

he says BC tried to call her many times from jail after he was arrested the next day. She also testifies the two of them were not sexually active between June 9-29, 2017. Says thr publicity of the case affected her. Sought therapy and got $7-8K reimbursements from FB aa

Nelson: "How does it feel to be testifying against him today?" Bullis: "Terrifying." Nelson: "So why are you doing it?" Bullis: "Because it's necessary." Nelson: "No further questions, your honor." Court's in recess until 1:40.

wow- this.. he did suspect her, looks like
When the concert was about to begin, she says she went back to the bathroom to turn off the recorder out of concern for battery life. She also emailed the FBI, then immediately deleted those emails. She says when she went back out, BC went through her phone

Wow is right.

The GF is a true hero in this case and she had nerves of steel to agree to record him.

Its awful to think what could have happened if he found those emails or if he spotted the hidden wire she was using to record him.

Wow is right.

The GF is a true hero in this case and she had nerves of steel to agree to record him.

Its awful to think what could have happened if he found those emails or if he spotted the hidden wire she was using to record him.
I would have needed therapy too after that!
Quite a lot of it.
What a brave woman she is!

Nelson: "How does it feel to be testifying against him today?" Bullis: "Terrifying." Nelson: "So why are you doing it?" Bullis: "Because it's necessary." Nelson: "No further questions, your honor." Court's in recess until 1:40.
This gal is brave. Seriously brave to risk all to get these recordings.

I think he told her because he was seeking a partner for his next killing.

Jacqueline Francis‏Verified account @FrancisonFoxIL 2m2 minutes ago

Next Victim? Christensen's ex-girlfriend said he gestured to a specific woman at a memorial walk/concert for the victim, saying she'd be a "good next target." He suggested they follow her home, but never did.

30 tweets from ben
here's some
  1. At the end, she said he clapped in a "way not like anything I had seen." Long staccato claps instead of normal quick claps. There was a standing ovation at the end. She said Christensen didn't stand. (17/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 3m3 minutes ago
    During the concert, he continued drinking, she said. "It was incredibly disrespectful for the missing person and all the people there." She also said she was afraid of getting caught. (16/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 3m3 minutes ago
    He then opened the Notes app and wrote four lines and deleted them. According to Bullis, who choked up as she read these, Christensen wrote "It was me. She was #13. She is gone. Forever." (15/32)

she had to leave her job, after vigil photos were publshed! What a price she paid!
After photos and video of her at the walk were published, she said she had to get a new job and mental health treatment and received ~$7-8K from the FBI (31/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

1. "He just verbally told me that because of what I was doing, I was not safe," Bullis said Thursday. (29/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 5m5 minutes ago
    Bullis asked if she should be scared of Christensen. He said, "you're safe." But she said she should worry if she snitched, right? "That's true," he responded. (28/32)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 5m5 minutes ago
    When comparing himself to Ted Bundy, Bullis said "he was standing very tall when he was walking, and seemed like he was rather proud or boastful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita