Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He accidentally brought spare license plates along?
Yeah, I’m with you.

There are too many indications of premeditation, to support some sort of crime of passion.

He panicked at some point, but that doesn’t mean the murder wasn’t planned.

Things just didn’t go according to plan, or he hadn’t thought that far ahead.

A good explanation of the exchange was offered by @missingm on a previous thread:

"We can't sleuth the employee, but obviously there had to be an exchange of vehicles at some point. I am guessing that is why FD appears to walk from 80 Mountain Spring (business) to 4 Jefferson Crossing (home) from 3:38 pm and 4:17 pm. He had to leave the employee's truck where employee left it or last saw it. Employee then picks up FD at home and they drive over to work property to get the truck."
Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*
Employee's truck would have to at the carwash before 3:38pm then, right? if it was used to transport her from her home?

RE: #4 - if everything was in JD's suburban where did he transfer it to the red truck without being noticed?
He could have made the transfer at the park. Someone posted a pic of the area in the park where JD's car was left - it is actually pretty secluded. He also could have buried JD's body somewhere first, then transferred ONLY the bags to the truck at the park. MOO

I live in CT, if you knew you were going to murder someone; you dig a deep enough hole in the middle of God knows-where woods - of which there are TONS of woods here - you bury the body deep deep deep - you pour concrete on it, then you leave enough room for dirt and plantings on-top of the concrete, move plantings over it.

That’s my guess what he did ...

It’s a literal jungle here in CT now.
Exactly! It is highly possible that he prepped a site in advance. MOO

Wait. She was very slender but around the same height as FD, IIRC. Maybe he didn't have to adjust the seat. Dang it. I thought I had a good idea.

jmo
It is a good idea and many people adjust the seat out of habit - I like my seat close to the steering wheel and when others drive my car (same height) it is always too far back. He could have done it and I hope they have swabbed every inch of her SUV - we know how sloppy his clean up has been IMO

Exactly! It is highly possible that he prepped a site in advance. MOO
This has moved to the top of my list. I don't think he thought of the detail of altering licenses plates without also considering the detail of disposal. He did something with her that he is confident will not be discovered. So....what would be something that wouldn't be discovered?

jmo

This has moved to the top of my list. I don't think he thought of the detail of altering licenses plates without also considering the detail of disposal. He did something with her that he is confident will not be discovered. So....what would be something that wouldn't be discovered?

jmo

I think a pre-dug grave would give him a high level of confidence in regards to her never being found.

What if... he drove the red truck to her house, surprised and killed her in the garage. Then jumped in her car and pulled his car into the garage while he went to plant hers at the park. Then he runs back, cleans up etc (maybe missing splatter on her other car because garages never seem to be brightly lit), loads her body and all the cleanup supplies into the red truck and takes off.
This works, too. Again, it only requires one walk/run/bike trip to the house, which is, IMHO, perfectly do-able by a single perpetrator.

Thanks!
I can’t believe that since it was listed on 5/21/19 at $849,900 it was reduced in price on 6/17/19 to $799,900. Glad I am not an owner of a McMansion or large property I’m trying to sell in that area.

It’s being represented at least by Coldwell Bankers. You can even take a tour of the property which is what Little Bitty would be doing if I lived in Connecticut close by Avon.
585 Deercliff Rd, Avon, CT 06001 - MLS 170197890 - Coldwell Banker
I guess the realtor mentioned a lot inMSM, Rob Giuffria of Tea Leaf Realty who has been trying to sell the 4 Jefferson Crossing property for basically over a year now, is off the case for other Fore Group properties?

He is the one who spoke to FD after JDs disappearance and FD said her disappearance “was a sad situation and FD hopes she’s found soon.” Same realtor also spoke to JD about a year ago and she was inquiring how the 4 Jefferson Crossing sale was going.
Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband, his girlfriend, arrested in disappearance case

I can’t say I blame FD for using another realtor?

Man I would so sign up for a tour and try to look as legitimately rich as possible so no one would be suspicious of me. Lol. I want a tour. Oh well...
If I showed up for a tour, they would take one look at my pink hair and combat boots and say thanks, but no thanks.

I think a pre-dug grave would give him a high level of confidence in regards to her never being found.
Agreed - and I would think within a 1-2 mile radius of his NC property (Sturbridge) or the Mountain Springs Road property - my guess is Mountain Springs based on the 2 hours his phone was there on 5/24. If it was Sturbridge - I think the 5am banging on 5/25 had to do with her. JMO

Yep @Inthedetails and @Kapua
It wouldn’t let me multiquote or I’m just doing it wrong.
I have to say I’m shocked that LE is not swarming all over these properties with a goodly presence.
But maybe that will happen when the bulk of their searching man power wraps up at MIRA. Time was very much of the essence there because of the function of MIRA.
Not saying it’s not of the essence to find her remains if they are elsewhere. Just wondering if LE truly believes with all they know that her remains went through MIRA. I know the properties have been searched; I just don’t know if you can cover a few acres, especially heavily wooded ones, in a day or two. Especially, if there is a pre-dug hole. With possible concrete poured on top and then more dirt added on top of concrete.

ITA with all of you. Just focusing now on 585 Deercliff and 80 Mountain Spring as my primary locations. Obviously there are other credible places as well like 61 Sturbridge in New Canaan and the 20 Skyview address in Avon.

Last edited:
That's so wicked -- really hate the depravity of such act. :eek::eek:
The alternative a couple of threads ago was worse IMO (dismemberment) - we also discussed his knowledge of tanning methods and thought perhaps a barrel with chemicals could have been used - which sort of could fit with the 5am banging heard 5/25? All IMO

On the other hand, here's a woman who was living the high life in a very upscale house, daughter in private school, nice cars, designer clothes, etc., and now she has been arrested, charged with a very serious crime, shamed, and her sugar daddy is likely to be arrested for the murder of his not-yet-ex-wife, and even if he should escape that, his friends and associates have already started to distance themselves from him. Oh, and he's the one who implicated her in the serious crimes she's charged with. What is her motivation to communicate with him at all? Don't you think her lawyer, not to mention her family has told her to cut her losses and tell the police everything she knows? I do. MOO
Who knows:
The girlfriend might be behind the murder and could have hired a hit man...
Anyone that moves themselves and their child into another woman’s home, and is with a married man that is the father of 5 young children, has no morals or values...
I would look at her, even if she passed any lie detector test, they are not reliable...
She appears to be another undesirable player in this horrific tale...
Do not know how the two met up, but obviously his brains were in the wrong part of his anatomy...

The alternative a couple of threads ago was worse IMO (dismemberment) - we also discussed his knowledge of tanning methods and thought perhaps a barrel with chemicals could have been used - which sort of could fit with the 5am banging heard 5/25? All IMO

I’m still open to dismemberment, but I’m leaning towards burial.

I’m not a fan of the old cartel method of using a barrel with acid.

That takes time, requires specific chemicals, and still needs to be disposed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie