Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the lunch break over, attorney Robert Tucker (working for the defense) starts to cross-examine Terra Bullis. He starts by questioning her assessment on how much BC was actually drinking the night of the walk

He points out that she was drinking too, and asks if she was trying to keep him drinking. He says she previously gave BC a choice between drinking, or spending time with her. @
Bullis says she messaged him first on OkCupid. The court sees his OkCupid profile, which he describes himself as "pretty chill and laid back

ucker has Bullis answer questions about what they messaged each other about. She had to explain to him what "pansexual" meant. Tucker says she "injected" sexual fantasies into their very first conversation. "I would say I introduced it," she testifies @wcia3
She says she introduced BC to the ideas and constructs of BDSM. The two went to one meetup for people who identify as "kinky", but says it was a social gathering and they only went once

Tucker has Bullis explain-- she introduced BC to FetLife. She showed him demonstration videos of flogging, got excited when he bought bondage equipment @
She said throughout their relationship, BC was "substantially" supportive of her, and often comforted her

1. Tucker suggests Bullis egged BC on while recording during the walk, questioning her neutral to positive reactions about BC's gruesome comments. She says she didn't register an opinion on the information, and was merely there to collect it @WCIA3

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

2. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 3m3 minutes ago
    She said throughout their relationship, BC was "substantially" supportive of her, and often comforted her

1. Said Christensen's support "was substantial" when she talked about problems in her life. (3/8)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 4m4 minutes ago
    Asking about how they met on OKCupid, and she introduced him to kink, BDSM, flogging and Fetlife. (2/8)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 4m4 minutes ago
    Cross examination of Bullis continuing by Defense attorney Robert Tucker. Moving slowly (1/8)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

4. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 5m5 minutes ago

ben-Asked whether she did everything she could during recordings to implicate Christensen, Bullis said, "No." Described feeling conflicted and confused during recordings. (4
  1. Said she drank with him at vigil bc concerned about repercussions if she didn't listen to him (7/8)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 5m5 minutes ago
    "I didn't want to be having any of those conversations," she said. (6/8)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 5m5 minutes ago
    She said some comments were to continue conversation, others were genuine questions (5/8)

Who cares if it wasn’t on every single thing he could have used as a weapon, as long as it’s on the bat? They sure don’t have much up their sleeve to refute the evidence.
If defence are saying he abducted and killed her then I really cannot see how they will refute the evidence. I am beginning to get confused about this.

There is no evidence that he engaged with any bDSM practices with his wife. In fact he described his sex-life with his wife as 'boring' in the last exhibit posted yesterday.

It seems that he found physics boring and university and sex with Michele and everything boring from reading those facebook posts. His apartment was drab and boring too right? Almost sounded depressed I thought. He also said he hadn't tried BDSM but wanted to. Getting up early to go to the gym seems to be the only thing he looked forward to in his life.

One more thing before Nelson took over-- Bullis texted BC "Happy Birthday" on 6/30/17, the morning before he was arrested. She asked if he was hungover and told him to drink water. Tucker asked why, since she testified he wasn't drunk during the walk the night before @

(looks like defense have a lot riding on his drunkeness at vigil? me)

Great. I want to read that story when it comes out.

JMO
I think its possible he may have killed before. I dont think 12 but maybe 1 or more is possible.

The reason I think its possible for him is that killing seemed a little too easy for him and it didnt bother him. He didnt act fazed by it all. Even going so far as attending the event for Zingzing. That is not someone who was worried or cared much about what he had just done.

One of the things that goes against the theory of multiple other victims is all the basic mistakes he made in this case like buying duffle bag, bragging to his GF about the killing, keeping the bat, etc.

There are arguments both for and against the theory of multiple other murders. Its worth it that LE still pursue any possible ties he may have had to other unsolved murders. Because nobody will be surprised if he is tied to another callous and random murder.

I'm thinkin about whether he has killed before and I still say no. We have now heard of 3 failed attempts, the graveyard strangling, the abduction attempt a few hours before YY and now this memorizing a woman's address and following her home but not doing anything. I don't think he would have had failed attempts if he had already killed 12 people. MOO

Motivated by money? Defense challenges the motive behind ex-girlfriend's involvement in FBI investigation-- claiming she received $1,000 from FBI before Memorial Walk (JF Jacqueline Francis on Twitter

Sounds like the Defense did their homework.

This is the type of thing where the Prosecution should have just had her testify about any monies they gave her and any healthcare they paid for. Go ahead and state the facts because it is all still legitimate reasons she had for getting those payments. Get that out in the open and no need to hide that.

When the Defense brings it up as a "gotcha" type thing it comes across worse than if the Prosecution would have just had her testify to why those legitimate payments were made.

Heck she should have gotten a million dollars for the great work she did and the risks she took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann