GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

According to jail house inmate, DV alleges that he was busy using his phone when Maleah crawled on to his lap, and he shoo'd her away.

Alleges he became upset when Maleah repeated interrupting him, and he threw her down causing her to hit her head. Maleah was unresponsive on the floor and later in bed -- DV panicked (fearing prior head injury) and drove her body to AR.

OK, nothing about this scenario says "accident" to me....

Last edited by a moderator:
According to jail house inmate, DV alleges that he was busy using his phone when Maleah crawled on to his lap, and he shoo'd her away.

Alleges he became upset when Maleah repeated interrupting him, and he threw her down causing her to hit her head. Maleah was responsive on the floor and later in bed -- DV panicked (fearing prior head injury) and drove her body to AR.

bbm, I figured that was what happened. Anger showing it's ugly head again towards a child. Only bad mouth words coming from here. Too sad. No accident for sure.

Alleges he became upset when Maleah repeated interrupting him, and he threw her down causing her to hit her head. Maleah was responsive on the floor and later in bed -- DV panicked (fearing prior head injury) and drove her body to AR.

She was unresponsive.

She was unresponsive.

I still look at this as, if any truth to it at all, a partial truth only. It does not fit with what facts we believe we have like blood in the hallway and bathroom, what sounded like threatening texts allegedly, etc. I also find it hard to believe a child that he abused was continually climbing in his lap. What is this now, about story #5?

Jmo.

Ive had to take a time out from this case as im currently having some devastating family issues. I cant stop thinking about this sweet angel so i had to come back to check on the progress of the investigation.

Apart from the evidence the inmate has provided is there any more new developments?.
Has there been any information released about Maleahs autospy?
I cant seem to see any update about BB either wether its charges or any further interviews or statements she has made. Its like shes vanished, like shes suddenly developed a guilty conscience so shying away from the public eye.
I have learned that its Craigs family who have organised the funeral arrangements so i wonder if BB will be present or welcomed.

I also mistakingly joined a couple of facebook 'groups' to try catch up and quickly removed myself from them. As per the rules of this forum i wont go into details about whats been posted in them but i was shocked at peoples lack of respect and far fetched theories.

Nope...not an accident. No matter how he tries to spin this at the end of the day he killed her.

And I still don't believe this version. Probably parts of it are somewhat true, but I have come to the conclusion that we will NEVER know the truth.

MOO

bbm, I figured that was what happened. Anger showing it's ugly head again towards a child. Only bad mouth words coming from here. Too sad. No accident for sure.
It seems DV is getting closer to the truth little by little. I don't doubt that he threw her across the room in a fit of anger, as well as many other assaults previous to this. It is one of the most common causes of traumatic head injuries that result in death in cases of child abuse.

Interesting how he still managed to blame Maleah for causing his anger. It must be her fault because she wouldn't listen.

In answer to the reporter's question as to whether the evidence may have been compromised since he "been have gaved" this information to LE five days earlier, (I thought it was 3 days) I don't think so since Tim Miller stated the searchers never would have found the body based on his information. They found it after getting a more specific location from QX.

Honestly IMO I don't believe anything DV says. BB and DV has put this story out about what happened to MD and that's all LE has to go by. DV is trying to save his own neck. He probably did tell this inmate what he wanted LE to no. IMO justice will not be served for this poor baby.
At least it's the closest he has got to admitting he abused her.
He needs to tell LE, though, since a confession to an inmate does
not hold much value.
It's better than nothing, or what he said before, which is that he did not hurt Maleah. If there is a trial at least they have his confession to QX as well as to the inmate. Imo

Nope...not an accident. No matter how he tries to spin this at the end of the day he killed her.

And I still don't believe this version. Probably parts of it are somewhat true, but I have come to the conclusion that we will NEVER know the truth.

MOO
I think it's just one of the many things he has done to Maleah. He is admitting to the what he considers to be mild, while managing to blame her at the same time. So we can only imagine what other ways he abused her. Imo

Alleges he became upset when Maleah repeated interrupting him, and he threw her down causing her to hit her head. Maleah was unresponsive on the floor and later in bed -- DV panicked (fearing prior head injury) and drove her body to AR.

Story number #15? How many times can a man tell a "new" story about a child's death, before he is charged with murder?

This IS a Texas jury. Capital murder charge. I really don't think that the DA needs any more evidence regarding exactly how MD died.

Waiting for the "MD drowned in the bathtub" story next.

I'm guessing the kitchens in those apartments are very small. If he threw her forcefully, there's a good chance her head would have struck a wall or a kitchen counter.
Maybe DV knows the autopsy may show signs of head trauma or an injury to her skull so this was the best story he could come up with to explain that.
I think it's still possible that he punched her in the head.

Either way, it is interesting that no blood was found in the kitchen. (except for the sink)
His story of picking her up and carrying her to her bedroom does not fit, as there was blood in the hallway and in the bathroom.
It is more likely that whatever he did caused her head to bleed profusely, which would mean he knew right away she needed immediate medical attention.
So carrying her to bed does not make sense. In my opinion it never happened.

Story number #15? How many times can a man tell a "new" story about a child's death, before he is charged with murder?

This IS a Texas jury. Capital murder charge. I really don't think that the DA needs any more evidence regarding exactly how MD died.

Waiting for the "MD drowned in the bathtub" story next.

Pathological liar!

I'm guessing the kitchens in those apartments are very small. If he threw her forcefully, there's a good chance her head would have struck a wall or a kitchen counter.
Maybe DV knows the autopsy may show signs of head trauma or an injury to her skull so this was the best story he could come up with to explain that.
I think it's still possible that he punched her in the head.

Either way, it is interesting that no blood was found in the kitchen. (except for the sink)
His story of picking her up and carrying her to her bedroom does not fit, as there was blood in the hallway and in the bathroom.
It is more likely that whatever he did caused her head to bleed profusely, which would mean he knew right away she needed immediate medical attention.
So carrying her to bed does not make sense. In my opinion it never happened.

And probably this was on top of another session of abuse previously.

BB is a monster for leaving her child with this devil. Didn't anyone care about this little girl? BB could have, and should have left Maleah with anyone, except she was covering up for other abuse. BB just left. Shrug.

I said this at the beginning, lock them both up. Has our legal system become so convoluted that people who are obviously guilty go free...yes.

And probably this was on top of another session of abuse previously.

BB is a monster for leaving her child with this devil. Didn't anyone care about this little girl? BB could have, and should have left Maleah with anyone, except she was covering up for other abuse. BB just left. Shrug.

I said this at the beginning, lock them both up. Has our legal system become so convoluted that people who are obviously guilty go free...yes.
Yes, I know it's difficult for LE because they need enough evidence in order to convict, but that we haven't heard anything for so long is very frustrating. I wish they would at least give the public an update.
What about the autopsy results? Since we have not heard a cause of death by now I'm afraid they weren't able to determine anything. Imo

But nothing bad happened to her, right? :mad::mad::mad:

I dont understand why BB hasnt been charged yet.
She admitted in her first interview that she kñew DV was abusing Maleah so why on earth did she leave her with him while she went on her little trip? That in itself is negligence.

Even if she wasnt directly involved in Maleahs death (personally, i think she was) she failed to protect her and report the abuse to authorities.
I know here in the UK them crimes are punishable with a prison sentence, unsure about texas law though.

There are so many holes in this investigation that its infuriating.

I still look at this as, if any truth to it at all, a partial truth only. It does not fit with what facts we believe we have like blood in the hallway and bathroom, what sounded like threatening texts allegedly, etc. I also find it hard to believe a child that he abused was continually climbing in his lap. What is this now, about story #5?

Jmo.
Another thing that we will never know is how extensive his abuse was. I think we're all assuming, and it's perfectly logical, that Maleah had a fatal head injury, but if he did in fact pick her up and throw her, she could have had internal injuries as well. Blood could have come from that also. The timeline doesn't fit with his saying he put her to bed and checked on her later.

I was shocked and horrified when I read that Sherrin Matthews autopsy revealed that she had suffered many broken bones from prior abuse that were never treated or cared for. There is no telling what would show up if they were able to do an autopsy on MD.

Every time DV opens his mouth the stories are worse and worse if this inmate is telling the truth. It's like, stay tuned for tomorrow's installment. Crazy. Inmates giving interviews??? And so far everything that's being said only confirms what QX said when he first released what DV told him.

Like you said chili 5th version. I think LE is just letting the jailbirds sing!!

Jmo.

In Darion Vence's head this story makes sense because he is an abuser. I agree, Maleah did not try to crawl in his lap, no way, no how. The blood found in the home is going to be helpful in telling the story of what happened to Maleah. Stay tuned for yet another version of the story, after the blood information is available to him and his attorney.

Another thing that we will never know is how extensive his abuse was. I think we're all assuming, and it's perfectly logical, that Maleah had a fatal head injury, but if he did in fact pick her up and throw her, she could have had internal injuries as well. Blood could have come from that also. The timeline doesn't fit with his saying he put her to bed and checked on her later.

I was shocked and horrified when I read that Sherrin Matthews autopsy revealed that she had suffered many broken bones from prior abuse that were never treated or cared for. There is no telling what would show up if they were able to do an autopsy on MD.

Every time DV opens his mouth the stories are worse and worse if this inmate is telling the truth. It's like, stay tuned for tomorrow's installment. Crazy. Inmates giving interviews??? And so far everything that's being said only confirms what QX said when he first released what DV told him.

Like you said chili 5th version. I think LE is just letting the jailbirds sing!!

Yes, I agree. I also agree with most of the other posts above that posted since I last checked this thread.

I agree that in this most recent version he BLAMES her actions and cannot even see that, or makes what she was doing the cause of what he did. Grrr. Not that I believe a word of it. Typical of an abusive type, everything is the other person's fault.

Crazy is right. We went from QX and BB interviews, then her interviews, etc. to a mower (sadly), a "mistress" and now an inmate as well as it today seeming to be DV opening his mouth seemingly continually which I do not know that I have ever seen to this extent with an accused who is lawyered up.

I think what they have will tell a pretty clear story. Blood, video, statements, his changing stories. I hope they get something from her autopsy. I think we can all sadly assume how much she was probably abused.

Because you told me about it, I checked out the Sherin Matthews case the other day. She was let go and charges dropped? I did not read every single page but enough to be somewhat informed on it. Another very tragic sad case. That trial is due to start if I recall correctly? I can only guess there is a deal there and she is to testify. It doesn't make it necessarily right.

I agree that they are just letting things play out, letting DV talk and others, and watching and/or they are simply reviewing what they have, possibly awaiting autopsy results and then his charges will be increased or more added. Where they are at with possible other players, it is hard to say.

I hope she gets a proper service, burial and good bye and that all involved see to that for that day. She deserves that--and deserved far more in her life.

I like all of us await the results and further charges.

Jmo.

In Darion Vence's head this story makes sense because he is an abuser. I agree, Maleah did not try to crawl in his lap, no way, no how. The blood found in the home is going to be helpful in telling the story of what happened to Maleah. Stay tuned for yet another version of the story, after the blood information is available to him and his attorney.

Exactly. Agree with all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back