Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this post over from last nights thread
@SteveP
“This case seems to have brought more locals into WS than almost any case I have followed in many years. To those of you who are local, thank you for joining us! Your input and insight is invaluable to those of us who live in other parts of the nation and world. You are our eyes and ears, and are often privy to things that the rest of us would never hear or read, and sometimes you even offer little tidbits like this very post ^^^^ which really doesn't seem all that important, but it is the kind of thing that probably would never occur to most of us, and helps us understand the area better. You will probably not understand how valuable an addition to this thread you are until you follow a case that you are not local to here, and I do hope that when this case is resolved, and it eventually will be, that you will stick around, because, sadly, there will always be more JD's. A case local to us is probably what brought most of us here for the first time. Once here, I think most stay. We hope you will, too. JMO”

A few more details for the timeline:

1989-1995 - FD works at Petros Dulos & Co. as a partner
1997 - FD gets a master's degree from Columbia Business School
1997-2004 - FD works at Cap Gemini Ernst & Young as a management consultant
2004 - FD creates Fore Group (www.foregroupinc.com)

June 2000 - FD gets married to his first wife in Athens, Greece
March - FD files for divorce
July 12 - FD's divorce becomes final
August 28 - JD and FD get married in NYC

2004 - JD and FD move to Connecticut
February 2012 - The family moves to Farmington

September 6 - FD's mother dies shortly after a car incident at his house
December 10 - police start investigating, not having been notified of the incident earlier
Thanks I updated it and it’s now posted in the media thread page 17 - we can continue adding to it as facts become known

Still wondering about what was found in JD’s abandoned 2017 Black Chevy Suburban. I know that LE can’t tell us but: Where are her car keys? Purse? Garage door opener? Were they all located? Still no word on her cell phone as well. I had thought it would be helpful if she had a Fitbit watch or something similar but I haven’t heard anything to that effect either.

Yay I made it through the thread change portal lol!
I'm convinced there's aesthetic damage to the exterior of her vehicle. At the very least, there's blood splatter evidence they would want to preserve, hence the stock photo on the missing posters.

Finally, I’m on the new thread! Massguy and Hazelnutty posted about how Fulos wouldn’t have cared about giving her a proper burial and I totally agree. I mentioned the Judaism tradition of burying in earth because I think he would do the exact opposite. I wonder if there was animosity about the older children having b’nai mitzvah. Again, the Norwalk River has been the site of many suicides, as well, so he may have been working two angles. She’s crazy and committed suicide or she was attacked while jogging. In reality, he knows she’ll never be found.
I don't remember if it was a theory or true, but I was under the impression they weren't particularly active or practicing their Judaism.

I'm convinced there's aesthetic damage to the exterior of her vehicle. At the very least, there's blood splatter evidence they would want to preserve, hence the stock photo on the missing posters.

I think the stock photo was probably used bc at the time of the release they didn’t yet have a photo of the actual vehicle.

There very well may be blood and damage on that vehicle, but the missing persons poster is not evidence of that

Jmo

This is just all just my opinion and thoughts. It's odd that this case is going in circles in my mind. Must be one of the last few brains cells left bumping around in my head. LOL
There's a lot of super research on this case being done here. I just wanted to just share a few thoughts.

I am beyond happy LE hasn't charged FD and/or MT with anything having to do with JD's murder. IMO, this is driving the whole bunch of them nuts. Especially, NP. Seems at this point, all he can do is try to make FD as "human" as possible. He cooks, he spent Father's Day with his lawyer, he's a good sweeper, on and on.
Without murder charges, NP basically gets nada. He can spin and try to guess about the case being built against his client, not much else. I'm also pretty happy LE knows how NP works and appear to be one step ahead of him.

My biggest hope is that there are only a select few working this case. That might help keep leaks down to a minimum. Gonna drive us nuts, but, FD is gonna be even worse wondering when the other shoe's gonna drop. I hope they wait a year or 6 months and have a case even NP couldn't yell his way out of. He's pretty obnoxious in court.

I couldn't even imagine having to look over your shoulder for that long. Wondering what else I did wrong, what did I not clean up, where did I go, etc. Even thinking I shouldn't go here or there because they're watching me.

I hope they have video from everywhere for a few days before, and a few after. I hope they're mapping it out and going frame by frame. I sincerely believe they WILL find JD and I hope it will bring her loved ones some sort of peace.

I'm sorry, but, I had to come back and say I can't even imagine what her children are thinking and going through. How does anyone try to explain this to them? Do they need to try not to bad mouth dad? We have a hard time processing cases like this.
I know we've all wondered, thought and posted about this. But, damn.

Last edited:
I think the stock photo was probably used bc at the time of the release they didn’t yet have a photo of the actual vehicle.

There very well may be blood and damage on that vehicle, but the missing persons poster is not evidence of that

Jmo
They found the vehicle before they released the poster IIRC. They found the vehicle almost immediately once she was reported missing.

I don't remember if it was a theory or true, but I was under the impression they weren't particularly active or practicing their Judaism.
IMO
Looks like according to posted divorce filings:They fully embraced his Greek traditions, her faith looked to be getting no observance until perhaps she moved with kids to NC and her father passed? He wanted greek water-skiers/snow skiers to fulfill his fantasies, no room for other paths.
No way a murderer is going to care about her faith for burial rules, he already ignored the "no murder" rule. It is contrary to all our beliefs, so out there with actually fulfilling his rage fantasies. What's next for him? This could not have solved his problems only made them worse......IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike