Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another body found in Detroit : Mummified human body missing arms, legs, and head found in basement during home renovations: Police

Sniped by me
"
Homicide detectives in Michigan are investigating the discovery of a partially-mummified human torso in a residential basement on Wednesday.

According to WJBK, the body was unearthed at a Detroit home while renovations were being done. The corpse was described as being small and missing its head, legs, and arms."
When I seen this on the news last week I instantly thought of Dani. My heart tells me it's not her. I think of her daily. I see they moved the company she worked for out of that building on Telegraph.
My husband, me & children will an forever keep looking, praying an written on all our vehicles FindDani ❤ Her beloved parents, siblings, friends in our thoughts daily!

Like many, been following this case for a long time now. Whilst I'm encouraged that some development as been made and hopefully some justice can be served, Danielle is still out there somewhere. Can't imagine the hell her poor parents have gone through. Rest in peace Danielle, you deserved better.

It looks like his hearing on 5/22 has been cancelled on the court site. It says next hearing is prelim hearing on 6/3.

Wednesday, May 22nd:
*Motions Hearing-cancelled – (@ 9am ET) - MI - Danielle “Dani” Stislicki (28) (Dec. 2, 2016, Southfield, not found) - *Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. (30/now 33) charged (3/4/19) & arraigned (3/6/19) with 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Information & court hearings from 11/21/17 thru 3/28/19 reference post #33 here:
MI - MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

4/19/19 Update: Judge imposed a gag order on case. No media allowed in for hearing. Hearing was vacated. Motions hearing on 5/22 and Preliminary Exam hearing on 6/3.
5/20/19 Update: Motions hearing is cancelled. Next Preliminary exam hearing on 6/3.

From court site:

Next Hearing: 6/3/2019 9:00 AM - SCHEDULED FOR EXAMINATION

link: https://micourt.courts.michigan.gov...rtyTypeNumber=D01&caseType=FY&petitionNumber=

I'm new to the thread..I hope this is the appropriate place to post this...I hope they can locate her for the sake of her family and friends...

I checked NAMUS...No R/Os for the unidentified person below....I wonder if Farmington Hills PD already compared this to the victim...The remains were found southeast of Farmington Hills...

UP53981
Female, White / Caucasian
Date Found: December 2, 2018
GOOGLE MAP

I'm new to the thread..I hope this is the appropriate place to post this...I hope they can locate her for the sake of her family and friends...

I checked NAMUS...No R/Os for the unidentified person below....I wonder if Farmington Hills PD already compared this to the victim...The remains were found southeast of Farmington Hills...

UP53981
Female, White / Caucasian
Date Found: December 2, 2018
GOOGLE MAP

Would hope so. This appears to have just been a skull that was found. I wondered how they would know it was female? I thought they could only tell if the pelvis was also found? Also, I guess they take DNA of remains like this if it is possible. Perhaps the DNA will indicate female. MOO

Continuing to follow this case and Ally Brueger case too. I notice that another female has been mentioned up thread and hope that can be solved soon too.

Wednesday, June 19th:
*Motions Hearing – (@ 2:30pm ET) - MI - Danielle “Dani” Stislicki (28) (Dec. 2, 2016, Southfield, not found) - *Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. (30/now 33) charged (3/4/19) & arraigned (3/6/19) with 1st degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Information & court hearings from 11/21/17 thru 3/28/19 reference post #33 here:
MI - MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

4/19/19 Update: Judge might impose a gag order on case. No media allowed in for hearing. Hearing was vacated. Motions hearing on 5/22, which was cancelled and Preliminary Exam hearing on 6/3.
6/2/19 Update: Hearing for 6/3 is cancelled. Next Motions hearing on 6/19. And pretrial hearing on 9/9, 9/10 & 9/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea