Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does something have to be missing to be declared deceased? Or is it just up to the family?

Wow! In some cases it can take up to seven years to have a person declared dead. Not always seven years but a host of criteria has to be met. What a mess! I hate FD even more now after reading a couple of articles after you just posed that question. Please let JDs remains be found soon. @oviedo beat me to it.

This is just all just my opinion and thoughts. It's odd that this case is going in circles in my mind. Must be one of the last few brains cells left bumping around in my head. LOL
There's a lot of super research on this case being done here. I just wanted to just share a few thoughts.

I am beyond happy LE hasn't charged FD and/or MT with anything having to do with JD's murder. IMO, this is driving the whole bunch of them nuts. Especially, NP. Seems at this point, all he can do is try to make FD as "human" as possible. He cooks, he spent Father's Day with his lawyer, he's a good sweeper, on and on.
Without murder charges, NP basically gets nada. He can spin and try to guess about the case being built against his client, not much else. I'm also pretty happy LE knows how NP works and appear to be one step ahead of him.

My biggest hope is that there are only a select few working this case. That might help keep leaks down to a minimum. Gonna drive us nuts, but, FD is gonna be even worse wondering when the other shoe's gonna drop. I hope they wait a year or 6 months and have a case even NP couldn't yell his way out of. He's pretty obnoxious in court.

I couldn't even imagine having to look over your shoulder for that long. Wondering what else I did wrong, what did I not clean up, where did I go, etc. Even thinking I shouldn't go here or there because they're watching me.

I hope they have video from everywhere for a few days before, and a few after. I hope they're mapping it out and going frame by frame. I sincerely believe they WILL find JD and I hope it will bring her loved ones some sort of peace.

I'm sorry, but, I had to come back and say I can't even imagine what her children are thinking and going through. How does anyone try to explain this to them? Do they need to try not to bad mouth dad? We have a hard time processing cases like this.
I know we've all wondered, thought and posted about this. But, damn.

On NP: I’ve been rewatching video of this guy, and I have to admit, if I was accused of a crime, I probably would have him on my short list of possible defense attorneys, however, and this is a big HOWEVER, I continue to be troubled by what kind of person defends, what appears to be, an obvious monster?

Logically, I completely understand and appreciate dedicated defense attorneys and their integrity in defending the innocent-until-proven-guilty and protecting our system of justice. It’s not that. It’s the guy who goes and has dinner with a man, who more likely than not, butchered the mother of his 5, FIVE, minor children. Eats the food he made, with the hands with which he may have killed her ?? Ok, have a dinner meeting at a restaurant with this animal, defend him. Great. Do your job. But all the, we are such good buddies, FD is such a great guy, was making me want to vomit.

Then I realized something that made me feel better, in fact, made me laugh at NP’s antics

In 2017, FD spent Father’s Day with his children, making them breakfast, skiing with them and going out to dinner. JD did not participate. A few days later JD left with the children. This week, just a few days ago NP was ‘forced’ to have dinner with FD, I think on Father’s Day, in place of the children- trying to humanize him, trying to make him look like a perfectly normal likeable human being. Why? Because THATS ALL HE’S GOT!! NP really flashed his hand here, showing there is so little in it, that he has to sit down with a more-likely-than-not cold blooded murderer and stomach his food, just to make him look like a human being.

So go ahead N, let FD make YOU dinner as many times as you want, because nobody else is going to be swallowing his bull.

This is just all just my opinion and thoughts. It's odd that this case is going in circles in my mind. Must be one of the last few brains cells left bumping around in my head. LOL
There's a lot of super research on this case being done here. I just wanted to just share a few thoughts.

I am beyond happy LE hasn't charged FD and/or MT with anything having to do with JD's murder.
SABBM I agree but I worry that without a very serious charge that he can go after custody of the children in court, it appears that he was getting more access to the kids little by little already. Normally the default is to get children back with thier parents.

Last edited:
SABBM I agree but I worry that without a very serious charge that he can go after custody of the children in court, it appears that he was getting more access to the kid little by little already. Normally the default is to get children back with thier parents.
This is true - however, JD"s mom has a lot of legal expertise on her side - I don't think a custody decision would be made yet but I do think he will seek visitation. And how the Judge would rule on that is a great question IMO. He is caught on tape with his wife's blood on items throwing them in garbage containers - is it in the best interest of the children for them to visit their father? I know he is innocent until proven guilty but that video should be considered in the decision making process. And I sure hope the Judge knows about Josh Powell - supervised visitation does not always work. JMO

This is true - however, JD"s mom has a lot of legal expertise on her side - I don't think a custody decision would be made yet but I do think he will seek visitation. And how the Judge would rule on that is a great question IMO. He is caught on tape with his wife's blood on items throwing them in garbage containers - is it in the best interest of the children for them to visit their father? I know he is innocent until proven guilty but that video should be considered in the decision making process. And I sure hope the Judge knows about Josh Powell - supervised visitation does not always work. JMO
He might have to make some attempt to see the children/get custody. Otherwise, it looks really bad for him. The appearance would be that he doesn't want to see the kids, which makes murdering their mother all the more believable. So, for defense, I think he must make an attempt....and I hope any attempt is thwarted and denied.

jmo

I think the stock photo was probably used bc at the time of the release they didn’t yet have a photo of the actual vehicle.

There very well may be blood and damage on that vehicle, but the missing persons poster is not evidence of that

Jmo

Agreed. I see stock photos used a lot on missing persons fliers.

Last edited:
Just a thought on releasing the stock photo of a 2017 Black Chevy Suburban (same model just not JDs vehicle) once they towed it back to wherever they process crime scene evidence: they probably have all kinds of their own products (sorry couldn’t come up with a better word) to look for any and all finger prints, etc...and likely didn’t want to take a picture of it from all angles keeping that in mind when there is just a readily available picture of one online to put on their website dedicated to JD. Just a thought. Her vehicle has been processed for all sorts of evidence.
Speaking of stock photos, what became of the red Toyota Tacoma inquiry? Was this dismissed and I missed it?

No new info was released on the Toyota Tacoma. Just that they were looking for surveillance footage of it at a car wash place. Also that the guy who it belongs to is not a suspect according to LE.

Have any of our locals heard if they are searching any of the properties again? I find it odd that they seemed to search early on and then spent 3 solid weeks at the garbage plant - which makes me think they found something of evidentiary value there and they don't need to search the properties. back to my earlier theory. JMO

Search for Jennifer Dulos reaches four weeks
920x920.jpg

nothing new really - just sad it's been 4 long weeks for her family...

So I made a list of all the “good”/“neutral to good” things working in favor towards an eventual murder charge. And I included “neutral to bad”/ “bad”.

“Good” (if there is such a word in a tragic case involving a lovely mother of five):

1. Ample CCTV to review for cars arriving to and departing from New Canaan.
2. Ample CCTV in and around Farmington, Avon and Hartford. Not sure about Pound Ridge, NY and the area near the Mallard Lake address (JDs family property).
3. Neighbors have surveillance of 4 Jefferson Crossing entrance and record comings and goings.
4. More than 80+ videos submitted in addition to CCTV LE has been collecting.
5. The CCTV catching MT and FD in Hartford for trashbin odyssey of stupidity and license plate dump. Their cell phones also place them in same spots at same time.
6. LE has MT and FD cell phone data, records and collected at least two iPhones from FD. Along with computers, etc...
7. FD DNA at JD house.
8.JD garage has enough blood evidence and clean up to show serious assault occurred.
9. 800 plus tips have been submitted.
10. Items collected from trashbin odyssey of stupidity contained JD blood.
11. Fairly certain of MT and JDs whereabouts in late afternoon hours of 5/24 and early evening of 5/24. If either left the house via driveway after returning from the trashbin odyssey of stupidity at 8:10 pm on 5/24 they will be caught on camera unless they walked through the woods in the dark.
12. Pretty good idea which vehicles were likely used on 5/24.
13. NCPD has the help of multiple agencies and the 25-30 LE who have been working JDs case on a daily basis are determined to find her.
——————-
“Neutral to Good”:
1. JD likely not in MIRA. She may be found elsewhere.
2. MT could be cooperating with LE or at least could in the future.
3. The ex-employee of the Fore Group driving FDs Raptor and working at the 61 Sturbridge Hill property in New Canaan is not a POI nor a suspect and has provided LE with his phone, vehicle and other things. He may wind up being an important witness.
4. Housekeeper may also wind up being an important witness.
5. Other Fore Group employees may wind up being important witnesses.
——————-
“Neutral” and “Bad” (bad can always become a good thing for the State/LE at some point as this is a fluid case with lots of moving parts):
1. There are a lot of Fore Group employees. And possible potential for accomplices. Same with any close family from say...Greece. Lots of interviews and leads to check.
2. Over 800 tips and each one must be prioritized and checked to be thorough. Same with going through the likely hundreds and possibly thousands of hours of CCTV. Lots of time to be spent and must be thorough.
3. It appears there is likely little to no CCTV on Welles Lane, the area on Lapham road where JDs Suburban was dumped and very little CCTV presence if any in NC. This also includes the 61 Sturbridge Road property so other things will be needed to back a theory or timeline up.
4. MT’s alibi?
5. FD’s alibi?
6. Lots of Fore Group properties with acreage and woods. Also plenty of bodies of water to search.
7. Need to know 5/22 events at JD home; and what FD and MT were up to that entire week and on 5/25 starting from early morning hours until FD provided his iPhoneX to LE on 5/25 at 2:47 pm. Fairly certain he had a tail after that bc we know he was being watched by LE.
8. Bags were already shredded and incinerated at MIRA before LE could get there. We don’t know how many bags were dumped and we don’t know if JDs remains were in them. All bags seen being dumped were not recovered whole and won’t be.
9. We don’t have Jennifer. And hopefully her remains had not already gone through MIRA if they were indeed in those bags.
10. We don’t have a murder weapon.
11. FD not cooperating and likely never will.
12. MT possibly not cooperating.
13. Pending decision in child custody case.
14. More stalling and attorneys withdrawing in the lawsuit of HF’s estate vs FD regarding the $1.7MM loan.
15. 7 years to declare a missing person dead if remains not found.
16. FD has hired a skilled and competent attorney.
17. We don’t have any clue about JD cell phone and possible movements after her assault. If turned off. But LE can get phone records and last ping.
18. FD has access to a variety of construction materials and equipment and properties as well as knowledge.

The bad/neutral list isn’t awful but when I think of how much is good already for a case for murder to be laid out and how much can switch or change from the other lists I feel like the State and LE are in damn good shape. I just want JD found for her family! All of the above is based on the Arrest Warrant and MSM and obviously contains MOO. And it is by no means a comprehensive list.

Last edited:
Ok I’ll try again. Here’s a link to a news article from the Stamford Advocate, which was included in today’s CT Post.

There is a 28 photo slideshow with captions that include information that I hadn’t read/heard before:

Dulos divorce filing: Fotis had ‘sickening revenge fantasies’
"July 25, 2017: Judge Colin writes in a decision that Jennifer “has not established by a preponderance of the evidence that there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm to the parties’ children,” vacating the order giving temporary custody to Jennifer.
“It is clear that in the weeks immediately preceding the filing of this action, the atmosphere in the parties’ home deteriorated. ... Arguments followed, including in the presence of the children. Things were said in anger,” the judge writes. “However, the court is hopeful that once things settle down, and cooler heads prevail, these extremely well educated and accomplished parents will be able to reach an agreement on a mutually acceptable parenting plan, with the assistance of their experienced and talented counsel.”

I would say that "atmosphere in the parties home deteriorated"...is an understatement. And, I wonder if Judge Colin thinks there is a "preponderance of evidence for immediate risk to the children" now...? So Judge Colin - is murder of their mother, a big enough psychological harm or risk for you??? This kind of court babble - makes me SO ANGRY! jmo

Last edited:
JMO, one possibility: there was evidence in one of the dumpsters or trash receptacles at the NC property FD owned, and the contents were also disposed at the MIRA facility. I wouldn't put it past FD to have thought of something like this -- where to dispose of things related to the crime that would all end up shredded into small pieces mixed in with mountains of other trash and then be incinerated in short order (within a week or so).
I looked up the Farmington trash at some point. JC is private collection, MS is the town. I'll need to check again, but I don't think it went to Hartford.

I think he will pursue custody, or at least expanded visitation, first because he IMO is not going to admit defeat, especially if it looks like JD “won.” Also, the children are his only hope for the Farber fortune, and he’s made clear (again IMO) that he is not giving up on that. Otherwise he might have to (gasp) be responsible for his own support.

Last edited:
I referred to the NC property FD owns and trash there -- it's not far from Albany Avenue in Hartford which has trash going to MIRA. That's also the location where loud banging was heard in the early morning after JD's disappearance.
I think you mean FD's Farmington property. NC is over an hour away from Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth