Last known Address: 4350 Jimmy Carter Blvd 10, Norcross GA 30093

5 ft 1 inches
Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
Born: 10/06/1961 Age 58
Last Seen In: Georgia
Past Residences: Washington & California

ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
Married in April 13, 1988 in Reno Nevada to Ricky Russell Byrd.
Dental - she has an upper partial plate.
Scars or Tattoos - Love on Fingers, ankle tattoo and several scars on the front of her legs from a bob wire fence when she was younger.

Gwinnit case # 190-55934
Officer Rustin Hulan
(770) 530 - 3553

Height and nose don't match be she sure reminds me of El Dorado Jane Doe.
Agreed. If her height was a few inches off instead of 9/10 I'd think she could be her. I can't really tell but Cindy's nose looks wider than El Dorado's. And El Dorado didn't have tattoos. Cindy's gwinnit number didn't work when i typed it in and I can't find anything about her disappearance but a Facebook post.

Agreed. If her height was a few inches off instead of 9/10 I'd think she could be her. I can't really tell but Cindy's nose looks wider than El Dorado's. And El Dorado didn't have tattoos. Cindy's gwinnit number didn't work when i typed it in and I can't find anything about her disappearance but a Facebook post.
She's not in Namus.

She can be added to NAMUS it only takes a few minutes if you have questions you can contact them directly. A few WS'rs here have went ahead and entered and MP into the system I believe NAMUS follows up on them for the detail information. At least I think so I entered a couple but its been awhile ago

I'm trying to submit her to namus but I can't find her weight and date of last contact. Is anyone here good at estimating weight?

She's been submitted to namus. I don't know how long it'll take for her case and the information to be verified.

Cindy has been added to NamUs, some additional information is included

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Cindy was last known to be with her ex-husband who she divorced 25 year go. Cindy's mother has not heard from her in 30 years. She was last known to have left her husband and met a new man named Bob. Her last known location was an apartment complex in Norcross, Ga. with her ex-husband who has not seen her since.

Cindy has been added to NamUs, some additional information is included

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Cindy was last known to be with her ex-husband who she divorced 25 year go. Cindy's mother has not heard from her in 30 years. She was last known to have left her husband and met a new man named Bob. Her last known location was an apartment complex in Norcross, Ga. with her ex-husband who has not seen her since.
I'm so glad that she was added to namus and that we have more information on her now.
Can’t find the thread but she looks like a UID who was in a hospital in GA and died.
Do you know what year or county?

Can’t find the thread but she looks like a UID who was in a hospital in GA and died.

I think i know the one your talking about, is it Fulton County Jane Doe? She was discovered in 1988 and according to NamUs, they list Cindy's disappearance as being on January 1, 1989. I think that's just an estimate though.

Fulton County Jane Doe (1988)

The Doe Network: 522UFGA Cindy also resembles Newman Jane Doe but again, the timing is wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back