Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading this and another thought just occurred I me. What about HIS appearance while jogging?

I believe every move, every staged photo moment, he has made since released, has been carefully choreographed and staged. The tees and their graphics weren’t by accident. Now I have been thinking more about his entire jogging outfit. The cargo pants definitely caught everyone’s attention; I’ve read many comments about them.

What if his choice in wearing them was meant to deflect away from more usual running attire, perhaps that may have been seen on any joggers around NC and Waveny Park on the morning of May 24? The odd cargo shorts, graphic tee and large head phones kind of cements a picture in the subconscious doesn’t it??

I don’t know if he has been photographed jogging again, since those two times, anyone know? Or better yet, would love to see what he looked like jogging , before J went missing.

Tons of images on the internet of FD buffed and excelling in waterskiing. Very strong athletic man that would wear appropriate running clothes, not cargo shorts and a huge set of contractor head phones they use to block lawnmower noise. He is up to something with all this nonsense. There is no "Gone Girl" scenario, only a "Gone Man" - meaning he lost his mind and murdered his wife. Now he is creating movie scenarios and trying to feign he needs sympathy. Yes, he does, he murdered his wife and has to live with that and the consequences that the police will dig up on him and his tricks. His financial mess will be his undoing and his arrogance finally catching up to him. IMO.
LE we are praying for your success and forensic expertise to put him away for life.

Keep in mind NP talked about how he misses MT and still loves her dearly. He wants to speak with her but Norm just won't allow it. MOO.

"Oh, he loves me! I can't possibly betray him and tell all I know to the police," says MT.

I hope and pray they find that FD has been trawling for women on the Internet the whole time he's been wooing her. I bet LE will have no problem sharing that info with MT and then she won't feel quite so loyal.

Oh go to hell, the “Gone Girl Defense.”

I’ve brought this movie up a couple times, in order to mock scenarios that involve something like that occurring.

I never imagined Pattis would be this brash.

I should have.

So Jennifer beat herself to generate blood splatter, cleaned the scene, staged her vehicle, abandoned her children, disappeared into thin air, and then her husband was kind enough to implicate himself in all of this, by dumping evidence.

Got it.

Where am I right now? What planet are we on? Whose delusional fantasy world are we trapped in?

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'"

I truly have no words.....at least none that I can post here!

Man the Farbers have to be absolutely fuming, as do investigators!

Of course I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if that’s part of NP’s strategy in trying to get investigators to show their hand as soon as possible ......

I absolutely loathe this man

It sounds crazy to us that NP would float the "Gone Girl" theory because we know JD & MT were discarding bags of evidence.
I have a feeling he's working diligently on getting that evidence thrown out due to the "illegal" seizure of JD's phone that led police to the area.
NP disgusts me.

LE does not need the actual phone to see where they have been and where the phone pinged. They can get All the info they need from the cell phone companies. Recently in my area, someone posted a troubling post on social media and the police found him, just on the phone pings received from the phone company. Fortunately, that person was fine, but it shows that police can do anything these days.

I've seen it over and over....the mentally unbalanced one flips the narrative and accuses the innocent of being mentally ill.

The closer the innocent one gets to escaping the madness, the more danger she faces.

Jennifer had no chance of evading FD's insanity and now her reputation is being ripped by him and his attorney. Gone Girl, my foot!

I do know this about a mother who would tolerate what FD has put her through for years - she would do it all again to save her children from a lifetime of his narcissism.

Keep making up the stories with your tale-telling lawyer, FD. Your rage and stupidity have told the story that will stick and you'll be stuck in a concrete cubicle for the rest of your pathetic life. Bring on the bologna sandwiches and community showers!
ITA on flipping the narrative. Fortunately I don't think anyone who knows anything about this case will buy that she could possibly be the one at fault. Even for people who didn't know her personally, her Avon patch blog posts paint such a clear picture of her kind and well meaning character.

Oh go to hell, the “Gone Girl Defense.”

I’ve brought this movie up a couple times, in order to mock scenarios that involve something like that occurring.

I never imagined Pattis would be this brash.

I should have.

So Jennifer beat herself to generate blood splatter, cleaned the scene, staged her vehicle, abandoned her children, disappeared into thin air, and then her husband was kind enough to implicate himself in all of this, by dumping evidence.

Got it.

Where am I right now? What planet are we on? Whose delusional fantasy world are we trapped in?

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'"
The audacity... I don’t t know how he sleeps at night.

LE does not need the actual phone to see where they have been and where the phone pinged. They can get All the info they need from the cell phone companies. Recently in my area, someone posted a troubling post on social media and the police found him, just on the phone pings received from the phone company. Fortunately, that person was fine, but it shows that police can do anything these days.
I think the original poster meant “FD’s phone.”

Regardless though, I agree, and think the phone location was determined based on a search warrant executed on FD’s phone company.

I think the seizure was legal, regardless of if his phone was used to discover the trash dump.

I am not so sure about how loyal MT is at this point....in fact I am currently angry at myself for what I am about to say ( cause I have been anti-MT so far and I think I still am)....but.... I got thinking...

Jennifer was clearly terrified of Fotis. Justly! I imagine FD, behind closed doors, was much different than his public persona. So, wouldn't you think MT would at some point wake up and smell the coffee on FD?

I started thinking about JD saying that FD had sickening revenge fantasies. Sickening is a very strong word and implies something awful awful. But FD felt comfortable sharing that with JD? Would most murderers share that with their spouse?

So, wouldn't MT (years into her relationship with FD) realize he was a wolf in sheep's clothing? Perhaps FD shares his sickening revenge fantasies with MT too....she knows what he is capable of. Then, MT finds herself in the Albany Ave. situation. Could she have been too fearful to ask any questions?

Is it possible to consider that if JD had such a deep fear of a FD that perhaps it's possible so did MT?

Or, she is just evil too. Which is the way I am leaning but I want to consider everything.

I hope she is cooperating.

Side note: I wonder if JD had suspicions about FD mothers death. If she did, did she voice them?

Good point.

Regardless of her plans for traveling to New York, I think the timeline is very narrow anyways.

Blood was found in the garage, and indicates that the attack almost certainly happened as soon as she arrived home.

Had she been leaving, I would expect the attack to have taken place in another part of the house.

She dropped the kids off at school, and was dead before she ever had the chance to enter the main part of the house.

But what about the phone call it is alleged that she had after she returned home-has there been any confirmation of a call around 9:00am?

I remember back in the day driving in Colchester. Seemed remote and wooded. Lots of guys in hunting gear with deer hanging out the back of the truck. Not sure I even have the right town? Just remember being horrified.

Not in New Canaan, this is a wealthy upper class suburb, not a remote rural place. You are allowed to hire bowhunters to shoot deer on your property between Sept-Jan since they are a nuisance but it's controversial and not common, and it would really stand out to see someone dressed in camo hauling a "deer" or something bagged in any of the areas in NC. FD may be careless but he's not that stupid I don't think...

I am not so sure about how loyal MT is at this point....in fact I am currently angry at myself for what I am about to say ( cause I have been anti-MT so far and I think I still am)....but.... I got thinking...

Jennifer was clearly terrified of Fotis. Justly! I imagine FD, behind closed doors, was much different than his public persona. So, wouldn't you think MT would at some point wake up and smell the coffee on FD?

I started thinking about JD saying that FD had sickening revenge fantasies. Sickening is a very strong word and implies something awful awful. But FD felt comfortable sharing that with JD? Would most murderers share that with their spouse?

So, wouldn't MT (years into her relationship with FD) realize he was a wolf in sheep's clothing? Perhaps FD shares his sickening revenge fantasies with MT too....she knows what he is capable of. Then, MT finds herself in the Albany Ave. situation. Could she have been too fearful to ask any questions?

Is it possible to consider that if JD had such a deep fear of a FD that perhaps it's possible so did MT?

Or, she is just evil too. Which is the way I am leaning but I want to consider everything.

I hope she is cooperating.

Side note: I wonder if JD had suspicions about FD mothers death. If she did, did she voice them?
I'm not at all sure about MT. But I understand where JD was at. I was married to a similar controlling personality and heard a lot of crazy rantings when he was angry, many of which I just dismissed at the time because I couldn't possibly relate to that kind of thinking and it was less uncomfortable to dismiss. I can relate to the generally trusting and forgiving person that JD must have been to survive in that marriage as long as she did.

Pattis know from experience that there are some people out there
in the public realm that may accept his stories.

And from what I'm reading elsewhere I agree. A certain percentage of 'low information' jurors will buy it mainly cause...
they like his ponytail, or his voice, or his manner.

This is the reality of some juries. IME.

But what about the phone call it is alleged that she had after she returned home-has there been any confirmation of a call around 9:00am?

No. I’m not aware of any call around that time, nor do I believe any information to that effect, to be credible.

If it’s coming from Norm, then it’s dubious at best.

We’ll have to wait until the next arrest warrant. Hopefully, for murder.

<modsnipped broken quote>

If she did, she didn't seem to voice them according to news coverage from the time. JD was actually the one who told LE that FDs mother had dizzy spells and had tripped going down stairs in days before the accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tons of images on the internet of FD buffed and excelling in waterskiing. Very strong athletic man that would wear appropriate running clothes, not cargo shorts and a huge set of contractor head phones they use to block lawnmower noise. He is up to something with all this nonsense. There is no "Gone Girl" scenario, only a "Gone Man" - meaning he lost his mind and murdered his wife. Now he is creating movie scenarios and trying to feign he needs sympathy. Yes, he does, he murdered his wife and has to live with that and the consequences that the police will dig up on him and his tricks. His financial mess will be his undoing and his arrogance finally catching up to him. IMO.
LE we are praying for your success and forensic expertise to put him away for life.

Yeah, FD doesn't have a moral compass - what an evil loser. It's one thing to cheat and use your wife and her family for money, etc. It's a whole different ball game to kill your wife and do what he's doing to his kids.
jmo

No. I’m not aware of any call around that time, nor do I believe any information to that effect, to be credible.

If it’s coming from Norm, then it’s dubious at best.

We’ll have to wait until the next arrest warrant. Hopefully, for murder.

I think the 9am timeframe for that phonecall with JD came from the arrest affadavit, which said that JDs friends alerted NC police at 6:59pm on 5/24 when she hadn't been heard from for "approximately 10 hours"- which would mean approximately 9am.

(MSM reported that she had talked to friends after drop-off at NCCS but I have never seen a specific time mentioned, or even that it was definitely a phonecall. But in early days before more info came out, there were more details available online and through discussions; some of those specifics have since been removed from access, likely at the request of LE.)

If she did, she didn't seem to voice them according to news coverage from the time. JD was actually the one who told LE that FDs mother had dizzy spells and had tripped going down stairs in days before the accident.

Thanks for that info. I wonder if suspicion crept up on her ever.

FD most likely sold her a bill of goods to muddy the waters and confuse her and convince her to not make trouble and do what was in the best interest of her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member