Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive: Lawyer Norm Pattis says client Fotis Dulos' estranged and missing wife has a 'troubled past'

My comments in bold after the news quotes.

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'" She can write whatever she wants.

The defense attorney says his client received a $14,000 medical bill in April for blood work Jennifer had completed, although he doesn't know what the testing is for or what ailment his ex-wife may have been suffering from. It is not anyone's business if she was ill or not ill. At 50, she might have been doing blood work for a myriad of things. Out of Network blood testing for hormone through a naturopathic doctor can be expensive. Not nefarious-- but, rather, a woman looking to maintain her health. Expensive, yes, but she can afford to do lots that many cannot.

"I think she had serious health issues," Pattis said. It is time for this lawyer to go to medical school in order to discuss and dx people.

The couple were in the midst of a bitter custody battle over their five children. Pattis said Jennifer "seemed intent" on moving the children to New York, where her mother lives, against the joint custody agreement. I can believe that she would want to be in NYC, where she had further help and support--spending time with the children's last grandparent and her mother. She would never go against the agreement b/c she knew the kids had an attorney who was non-partisan.

Still, Pattis alleges that in the days leading up to her disappearance, Jennifer may have been the one trying to create "a center of gravity in New York" to relocate the children, too, even identifying potential doctors and dentists for her kids. She didn't do it. She could have tried. But, she didn't and would had reaped the repercussions if she defied the judge, just as Patis' client had. She wanted him out of her life, not her children.

"She was not settled happily in New Cannan, intending to live there happily ever after," Pattis said. Whether she liked NC or not, JD knew she was forever tied to FD. She left upstate. He continued to make his business thrive by having properties in NC (not a town he lived in). She knew she would not be free of him as she could run into him in any number of public places. He humiliated her at the school of her children by taking the kids and being told he was not welcome. She wanted him out of her life but she was going through legal channels. Fortunately, FD continually flaunted that he was above the law, making it easier for JD to have him have a limited footprint in the lives of the kids.

I think the original poster meant “FD’s phone.”

Regardless though, I agree, and think the phone location was determined based on a search warrant executed on FD’s phone company.

I think the seizure was legal, regardless of if his phone was used to discover the trash dump.

Yes I did mean FD's phone. All I can say is I distinctly remember NP making a comment about the seizure of the phone and how it "stolen" from FD. He's just GOT to be trying to get some sort of evidence thrown out related to that.

I am not so sure about how loyal MT is at this point....in fact I am currently angry at myself for what I am about to say ( cause I have been anti-MT so far and I think I still am)....but.... I got thinking...

Jennifer was clearly terrified of Fotis. Justly! I imagine FD, behind closed doors, was much different than his public persona. So, wouldn't you think MT would at some point wake up and smell the coffee on FD?

I started thinking about JD saying that FD had sickening revenge fantasies. Sickening is a very strong word and implies something awful awful. But FD felt comfortable sharing that with JD? Would most murderers share that with their spouse?

So, wouldn't MT (years into her relationship with FD) realize he was a wolf in sheep's clothing? Perhaps FD shares his sickening revenge fantasies with MT too....she knows what he is capable of. Then, MT finds herself in the Albany Ave. situation. Could she have been too fearful to ask any questions?

Is it possible to consider that if JD had such a deep fear of a FD that perhaps it's possible so did MT?

Or, she is just evil too. Which is the way I am leaning but I want to consider everything.

I hope she is cooperating.

Side note: I wonder if JD had suspicions about FD mothers death. If she did, did she voice them?

MT- We are talking about a woman that had no qualms about being with a married man.
A woman that had agreed to live in the family home with the current wife and children.
MT didn’t care about what impact this would have made for her child, FD’s children, or JD.
I think she wanted to hurt everyone in FD’s life to “win”. I won the man!!
I think MT had just as sickening revenge thoughts as FD.
She fed the wolf in the sheep’s clothing.

Bailee
MOO

eta: wording, spelling (sheesh)

Last edited:
"Still, Pattis alleges that in the days leading up to her disappearance, Jennifer may have been the one trying to create "a center of gravity in New York" to relocate the children, too, even identifying potential doctors and dentists for her kids.

Exclusive: Lawyer Norm Pattis says client Fotis Dulos' estranged and missing wife has a 'troubled past'

Is this the best NP can come up with?? He really has nothing does he.
New York IS the center of gravity for NC, duh! JD doesn't have to try to create that. NC is a bedroom community for NY, and many go to doctors and dentists in NY for specialty work, especially when you have money. He's desperate, just testing out strategies here.

I apologize! I wrote a longer post on the pond being near the self-storage place, but somehow didn’t post it correctly! Long post essence: Maybe he had a self-storage unit rented already as some people divorcing do in their name or a fake name to hide things from their spouses. If so, he could have put her body there until it was “safer” to dispose of in the pond or elsewhere. I know he has many houses but those also belong to JD, too. Sorry on the mixup on the post!
If he had one under a fake name, I'd think the owner would know? I've never had a storage facility, but with FD's face being everywhere, I'd hope whoever gave him the facility would recognize him. MOO.

Since the household items and other items (some of which contained JDs blood) made the journey from 69 Welles Lane in New Canaan to Hartford, I still believe that it is reasonable to assume her remains made the same or similar journey. Obviously, the items could have made a separate journey (meaning her remains were not dismembered) and her remains went to a dumpster or a body of water or pre-dug hole in or near NC or Pound Ridge. My gut says she and the bloody items and other items at least made it to or near Farmington. We know the items then went to Hartford and the trashbins and later MIRA. MOO as always. I think her remains made it to Farmington or Avon. All that really matters though, is that she is found.
See, I agree, but then I think of those stupid plates. If he had a body in his car, I would hope he changed them back.

That being said, he would've been driving a pickup truck either way, on the highway. Does anyone know if the red truck had a backseat or was just a two-seater?

I am not so sure about how loyal MT is at this point....in fact I am currently angry at myself for what I am about to say ( cause I have been anti-MT so far and I think I still am)....but.... I got thinking...

Jennifer was clearly terrified of Fotis. Justly! I imagine FD, behind closed doors, was much different than his public persona. So, wouldn't you think MT would at some point wake up and smell the coffee on FD?

I started thinking about JD saying that FD had sickening revenge fantasies. Sickening is a very strong word and implies something awful awful. But FD felt comfortable sharing that with JD? Would most murderers share that with their spouse?

So, wouldn't MT (years into her relationship with FD) realize he was a wolf in sheep's clothing? Perhaps FD shares his sickening revenge fantasies with MT too....she knows what he is capable of. Then, MT finds herself in the Albany Ave. situation. Could she have been too fearful to ask any questions?

Is it possible to consider that if JD had such a deep fear of a FD that perhaps it's possible so did MT?

Or, she is just evil too. Which is the way I am leaning but I want to consider everything.

I hope she is cooperating.

Side note: I wonder if JD had suspicions about FD mothers death. If she did, did she voice them?
I shouldn't even weigh in because I don't know this
woman personally. Only what I have read and seen.What kind of a woman moves into another woman's house who has just left in a panic with 5 children in tow? Uprooted them from their house that they know and love? Puts them in a whole new different school system. Desperate and dangerous and brave move. And, she moves in with her daughter. Did her daughter sleep in one of the children's former rooms? Did she spend time in the playroom or the castle room? Seems they were together long enough for her daughter to know all the children. What must her daughter have thought? I think MT thought she was the one. She bought into FD's claims that JD was wacko. He can charm the birds out of the trees when he wants to.
Then I saw a video of her on a motor scooter with her daughter. Went on forever. Hate to say it but all I could think of was Miss Gulch on her bike in the Wizard of OZ. MOO.

Oh go to hell, the “Gone Girl Defense.”

I’ve brought this movie up a couple times, in order to mock scenarios that involve something like that occurring.

I never imagined Pattis would be this brash.

I should have.

So Jennifer beat herself to generate blood splatter, cleaned the scene, staged her vehicle, abandoned her children, disappeared into thin air, and then her husband was kind enough to implicate himself in all of this, by dumping evidence.

Got it.

Where am I right now? What planet are we on? Whose delusional fantasy world are we trapped in?

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'"

You see why I generally dislike defense attorneys? This guys like Jose Baez in a more expensive suit with a ponytail. And disparaging the victim? How low can one stoop?

I think the original poster meant “FD’s phone.”

Regardless though, I agree, and think the phone location was determined based on a search warrant executed on FD’s phone company.

I think the seizure was legal, regardless of if his phone was used to discover the trash dump.

They also per the Arrest Warrant obtained a SW for MTs data and their phones were traveling together during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity. I did ask about this in another thread since the wording of the AW said FD “provided” his iPhoneX and the detective seized it. I don’t think a Verified Attorney weighed in on that though? @gitana1

Last edited:
I've wondered if fertility treatments were used due to the 2 sets of twins.
50 year old women can go through major hormone changes.
The $14,000 blood work bill could be related to either of these things, or not at all.
The thing that really pisses me off about him bringing it up is LIKE HE WOULD'VE BEEN THE ONE TO PAY IT ANYWAY!!!! PLEASE....it's literally none of his business

They’re great, don’t get me wrong.

The perception though is that they are infallible, which they are not.
I believe I mentioned NecroSearch early on, and someone told me how they were used in CT recently in a landfill and came up with nothing. IIRC, a body was later found.

I agree they are amazing, but far from infallible.

Or maybe they arrest him on a nice, sunny morning after he has returned from a quick trip somewhere in his car and after he has parked in the garage, and is just getting out of his car and heading into the house to go do normal things, thinking everything is fine...
Or as he's returning home while reporters are outside.

I can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member