Verification process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ADDzombieKitten,

Love your user name :)

It is hard to give you a time frame on the verification process. Since the mod that used to do the verifications is off indefinitely the task falls to me and therein lies the problem.

I will do my best to get all the verifications finished by the end of the week.

Thank you for writing.

Tricia

HI....What's the benefit of being an insider? How does one become an insider?

nvrmd I'm not paying close enough attention, sorry to waste minutes of you day!

If you know a person connected to a case or you are a professional of some sort that would like to comment on a case then you become verified.
When you are verified you do not have to provide links to back up what you say.

Tricia

If you know a person connected to a case or you are a professional of some sort that would like to comment on a case then you become verified.

Tricia
I would like to be verified please. Inbox me. Ty

Tricia
So what does one have to provide for proof to be verified?

I am interested in being verified can you inbox me, I have a few questions

I would like to serve as a professional poster for International Affairs/Diplomacy. I served as a Foreign Service Officer for over 34 years, eventually reaching Ambassador rank. I have extensive experience working with foreign law enforcement agencies in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Caribbean. I served as a police advisor in Peru and Colombia. Here is a portion of my official USG
<modsnipped personal information- please send your information to the link in Tricia's post above>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ADDzombieKitten,

Love your user name :)

It is hard to give you a time frame on the verification process. Since the mod that used to do the verifications is off indefinitely the task falls to me and therein lies the problem.

I will do my best to get all the verifications finished by the end of the week.

Thank you for writing.

Tricia
Hi Tricia, would like to be varified.Not sure if anything to be gained from it @ this point.I’m still trying to learn to navigate this site.

Thank you Laughing.

Dear Everyone,

It is very difficult for me to get to all the verifications in a timely manner. Our mods/admins are all dealing with the alerts and other things.

Every time I say I will get to the verifications some big annoying frustrating thing happens that makes it even more difficult to find the time to verify. So, the best I can do is say I will do my best.

Hear that Universe? I am not committing to anything so stop dropping crap from the sky (metaphorically of course) to make things more difficult.

There, that should take care of things, right? I should have said that a long time ago. LOL.

Thank you very very much for your patience.
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member