Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just re-read one of the news articles saying bloody towels, sponges and clothes were in the bags recovered from FD's clean-up-the-crime-scene parade which got me thinking again:

Since Jennifer's DNA is with the items, it will be interesting to hear whether these are men's clothes.

If they are men's clothes they'll likely have FD's DNA because he would have surely been a sweaty mess.

So we will have situation #2 where her DNA and his DNA are mixed.

There will probably be blood spatter on the clothes indicating what kind of weapon was used.

Wouldn't you bet there is #3, a blunt instrument buried somewhere nearby?

Thinking too of how much FD is enjoying being photographed. I would guess there are many pictures of him actually wearing the once-discarded/now-impounded clothes which could be a bonus.

I'm glad the attorney doesn't know all they have in order to again try to explain this all away.

I am local to the area; and I cannot tell you how many men, not murderers of course, but are like FD, “rubber-stamp-husbands.”

A guy without any real means to support himself, or his family; and his family is completely supplemented and supported by rich grandpa, usually the mothers very wealthy father.

If the husband “works” the husband’s “company” is usually bankrolled by rich grandpa, and the businesses never turn a profit, it’s just something to do to keep the husband occupied.

The woman gets a “husband and children,” and the “husband” gets to live a high life he didn’t earn. And they sort of coexist with in the home while living separate lives - usually the woman is extremely hands-on mother and the father the rubber-stamp-husband, just kind of comes and goes as a married bachelor.

I know that sort of arrangement might sound insane to any other area; but this is fairly common in Connecticut, and I am in Fairfield County and on this beautiful Friday, I saw many of these do nothing type husbands on the golf course today, because they didn’t have real jobs to go to ... The rubberstamp husband comes and goes as he pleases and the wife doesn’t really care as long as he’s out of her hair.
Sounds like the way old money works in the Deep South too. Same husbands; different accents.

Y’all rock. This has been a well needed distraction for me (my favorite aunt in her 60’s just got diagnosed with early Alzheimer’s and has essentially a year left before her memory is completely gone). I don’t mind doing this! I have some time to spare the next week so I am happy to help with any research or timeline questions or anything this thread needs! FYI, @oviedo I can help with whatever you need!

Any locals or newbies or lurkers (join so you can chime in) feel free to add to any of the properties with other observations that you may have or facts you think are pertinent.

I wish I were in CT so I could tour the 585 Deercliff address through Coldwell Bankers. I would so do it with @Alkali13 and her pink hair and combat boots. Definitely!
Gosh I’m real sorry about your aunt. My mom had that too

Y’all rock. This has been a well needed distraction for me (my favorite aunt in her 60’s just got diagnosed with early Alzheimer’s and has essentially a year left before her memory is completely gone). I don’t mind doing this! I have some time to spare the next week so I am happy to help with any research or timeline questions or anything this thread needs! FYI, @oviedo I can help with whatever you need!

Any locals or newbies or lurkers (join so you can chime in) feel free to add to any of the properties with other observations that you may have or facts you think are pertinent.

I wish I were in CT so I could tour the 585 Deercliff address through Coldwell Bankers. I would so do it with @Alkali13 and her pink hair and combat boots. Definitely!
LittleBitty, I pray new Alzheimer's drugs are perfected in time to help your aunt. Thanks for the good work you're doing on Jennifer's case.

LittleBitty, I pray new Alzheimer's drugs are perfected in time to help your aunt. Thanks for the good work you're doing on Jennifer's case.

TY very much! I hope so I too! Right back atcha on the good work. I hope we can uncover something that will lead to JD.

Gosh I’m real sorry about your aunt. My mom had that too

So sorry about your mom! TY very much!

I hope FD is arrested soon!

Well FD may have to move out of his JC home. This article states that it’s about to go into foreclosure. There’s a new little place ready for him to occupy; it’s super luxurious... it has shiny metal bars and a nice, comfy bed!

upload_2019-6-21_21-36-30.png

The fact that the judge ruled for FD to have supervised visits says there must have been clear proof (audio, video, emails, texts and/or interviews with the children) that he couldn't be trusted alone with them. It wouldn't be based on Jennifer's accusations.

The bar is high to prove a parent is less than fit and I'm sure LE has access to all those records.

If FD goes to trial I feel sure all the proof Jennifer provided during the custody case will be introduced into evidence.

Here’s the source for how the judge decided only supervised visits for the kids. It’s great that this is in the legal record.

“Court documents also say Fotis was not credible after lying under oath and violating a court order.

The decision included testimony from a child psychiatrist for their son.

A psychiatrist testified, saying Fotis' actions risked "imminent psychological harm" to one of the kids, and the other four children were affected.

A judge ultimately decided the dad could only have supervised visits with the children.”

Two arrested in connection to missing New Canaan mother investigation

Here’s the source for how the judge decided only supervised visits for the kids. It’s great that this is in the legal record.

“Court documents also say Fotis was not credible after lying under oath and violating a court order.

The decision included testimony from a child psychiatrist for their son.

A psychiatrist testified, saying Fotis' actions risked "imminent psychological harm" to one of the kids, and the other four children were affected.

A judge ultimately decided the dad could only have supervised visits with the children.”

Two arrested in connection to missing New Canaan mother investigation
He calls 911 to complain about news crews on his street. Give me a break

Well FD may have to move out of his JC home. This article states that it’s about to go into foreclosure. There’s a new little place ready for him to occupy; it’s super luxurious... it has shiny metal bars and a nice, comfy bed!

View attachment 189983
Sorry, he’ll have to relinquish his precious cargo shorts for these super, high thread count orange or black and white striped pjs.!

For those feeling discouraged by the lack of reported evidence and the slow pace, keep in the front of mind that LE is very careful and calculated about what information they release and when regarding evidence (they recently said as much in the latest public statement.) they have far more than we know, and are building their case. We’re going to be surprised when we eventually learn all the details.

For example, back in the early days of the investigation, LE told MSM that nothing was found in the storm drain along Albany Avenue. Multiple MSM quoted “sources close to the investigation” as saying no evidence was discovered in trash bins along Albany Avenue.
Then, when the arrest documents were unsealed, big surprise! FDs doctored license plates were in the storm drain! JDs blood was in the bags in the trash in Albany Avenue!

We have to be patient here.

For example:

“The Hartford Courant reported about two dozen state troopers and firefighters searched the area of Adams Street and Oakland Terrace along Albany Avenue Friday afternoon. A crew searched a storm drain in front of Scotts’ Jamaican Bakery, but found no evidence, Hartford Fire Deputy Chief Harry Tulier told the Courant.”

Jennifer Dulos investigation heads to Hartford

I just re-read one of the news articles saying bloody towels, sponges and clothes were in the bags recovered from FD's clean-up-the-crime-scene parade which got me thinking again:

Since Jennifer's DNA is with the items, it will be interesting to hear whether these are men's clothes.

If they are men's clothes they'll likely have FD's DNA because he would have surely been a sweaty mess.

So we will have situation #2 where her DNA and his DNA are mixed.

There will probably be blood spatter on the clothes indicating what kind of weapon was used.

Wouldn't you bet there is #3, a blunt instrument buried somewhere nearby?

Thinking too of how much FD is enjoying being photographed. I would guess there are many pictures of him actually wearing the once-discarded/now-impounded clothes which could be a bonus.

I'm glad the attorney doesn't know all they have in order to again try to explain this all away.
Yeah, I’ve been wondering whose clothes are these? You can bet they’re not cargo shorts...

Yes I did mean FD's phone. All I can say is I distinctly remember NP making a comment about the seizure of the phone and how it "stolen" from FD. He's just GOT to be trying to get some sort of evidence thrown out related to that.

Yes, I understood that he was speaking of FD's phone. I was making note that LE did not need the phone to get the pings from his phone. LE got that from the cell phone company.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
New statement from family & friends of #JenniferDulos ends with this: "Please know that the kids are safe and surrounded with love. They are embodying what Jennifer has taught them: to support each other with unity. If she could see them right now, she would be extremely proud."

1:31 PM - 21 Jun 2019 pst

"July 25, 2017: Judge Colin writes in a decision that Jennifer “has not established by a preponderance of the evidence that there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm to the parties’ children,” vacating the order giving temporary custody to Jennifer.
“It is clear that in the weeks immediately preceding the filing of this action, the atmosphere in the parties’ home deteriorated. ... Arguments followed, including in the presence of the children. Things were said in anger,” the judge writes. “However, the court is hopeful that once things settle down, and cooler heads prevail, these extremely well educated and accomplished parents will be able to reach an agreement on a mutually acceptable parenting plan, with the assistance of their experienced and talented counsel.”

I would say that "atmosphere in the parties home deteriorated"...is an understatement. And, I wonder if Judge Colin thinks there is a "preponderance of evidence for immediate risk to the children" now...? So Judge Colin - is murder of their mother, a big enough psychological harm or risk for you??? This kind of court babble - makes me SO ANGRY! jmo
Like I said before, in these divorce cases they usually want joint custody. I’m well aware that it takes a lot to prove unfit parenting - sorry FD- if someone is on mental health meds doesn’t mean they’re unfit. It takes a long time to have the court order psychiatric evaluations and to get them done but I’m glad that FINALLY the judge ordered supervised visits. This of course really irritated FD, combined with no money, houses not selling, things out of his control his mind decided he had to do something to gain control back- for good. He has absolutely no emotion in these photos. I too wondered what they judge is now thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member