Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered if fertility treatments were used due to the 2 sets of twins.
50 year old women can go through major hormone changes.
The $14,000 blood work bill could be related to either of these things, or not at all.
The thing that really pisses me off about him bringing it up is LIKE HE WOULD'VE BEEN THE ONE TO PAY IT ANYWAY!!!! PLEASE....it's literally none of his business

Those blood tests for hormones are expensive. And she paid for them, like she paid for everything she and that gigolo needed or wanted. If she paid out of pocket for them, how does NP have access to the details of the blood work? Isn’t that private information? I guess HIPAA laws only apply though if she did not list FD as a person who can have access to the information. I would think that not only would you need the blood work as a “middle aged woman” who was trying to become pregnant, but you’d get the tests if you were having perimenopause issues. Lots of women have similar tests (source: I’ve had some of these tests for a pituitary tumor-they aren’t uncommon, and if NP attempts to portray this as crazy, he is going to have problems with female jurors)

FD 2015 Suburban should have OnStar data too then. I just googled it and they were OnStar capable. Too bad the Raptor doesn’t.

The 2014 Ford Raptor is traceable by LE via FORD.

The digital footprint left behind by FD will be substantial.
- Surveillance Cameras
- Cell Phone
- Security System in Homes, Motion sensors etc. both in JD's house and other homes.
- GPS both in car and on mobile devices
- Ontrac in the Suburban and GPS in the FORD Raptor.
- If he was online with a computer or WIFI in the house they will know when was the last keystroke he hit on that thing and to where.

IMO LE has a fairly decent picture of FD's movements during this time period and they are painstakingly piecing the info together and busy filling in the puzzle. There is an abundance of forensic information that LE has to work with and this is taking time to process and put together to complete the puzzle.

They are leaving no stone unturned I am convinced of this because this case has garnered so much emotion and interest it is gut wrenching to imagine 5 young children who have lost their mother in such a senseless crime.

Ford Exec: 'We Know Everyone Who Breaks The Law' Thanks To Our GPS In Your Car

Does anyone know the year of the Toyota Tacoma?

I just read this and apologize if it was mentioned before but FD and MT had a dinner party the night JD went missing? What? After their little odyssey of stupidity arriving home at 8:10 pm. A planned dinner party? I’m speechless...sickos. We really need the guest list to find out the others that were celebrating and willing to lie as MT’s alibi. NP previously mentioned a friend over but a dinner party makes my blood boil. Murder, clean-up, disposal of body, bloody bags and then a dinner party to end the eventful day. The neighbor’s footage will reveal so much!

View attachment 189987

WHAT???? Is this Murder mystery dinner theater? I really feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. These folks must have arrived after 8:10 pm then and were likely caught on the neighbors’ surveillance cameras. Arriving and leaving of course because those same cameras caught him checking his mail in this 4 Jefferson Crossing driveway after the trashbin odyssey of stupidity.was this a celebration? Man LE has got some serious evidence against these two! Especially FD.

May I ask what is the source of this pic? Trump would say “fake news”. Haha the only dinner party they had on May 24 was the one where they didn’t eat anything and were out dumping bags.

They did indeed have a dinner party the night before where they got an alibi drunk so MT could deliver the purse the next morning for an alibi on the morning of May 24.

Fox61

Fotis Dulos’s attorney Norm Pattis builds defense for client

Do you think the reporter accidentally omitted the word “before?”

Last edited:
The 2014 Ford Raptor is traceable by LE via FORD.

The digital footprint left behind by FD will be substantial.
- Surveillance Cameras
- Cell Phone
- Security System in Homes, Motion sensors etc. both in JD's house and other homes.
- GPS both in car and on mobile devices
- Ontrac in the Suburban and GPS in the FORD Raptor.
- If he was online with a computer or WIFI in the house they will know when was the last keystroke he hit on that thing and to where.

IMO LE has a fairly decent picture of FD's movements during this time period and they are painstakingly piecing the info together and busy filling in the puzzle. There is an abundance of forensic information that LE has to work with and this is taking time to process and put together to complete the puzzle.

They are leaving no stone unturned I am convinced of this because this case has garnered so much emotion and interest it is gut wrenching to imagine 5 young children who have lost their mother in such a senseless crime.

Ford Exec: 'We Know Everyone Who Breaks The Law' Thanks To Our GPS In Your Car

Does anyone know the year of the Toyota Tacoma?
If Ford provided this tracking info to LE then there is no way NP can win his case which places them at Albany on the 4 mile garbage run. In addition to the CCTV. ...I hope they do have that information!

No one really knows the year of the Toyota Tacoma but radaronline said it’s red. We assume it’s older than his Raptor with no gps capability which may be the sole reason for borrowing it.

As an attorney, it’s revolting to hear another member of the bar taking advantage of the fact that his client successfully (so far) hid his victims body. By using it as an opportunity to disparage JD, who cannot defend herself, and poison the minds of potential jurors with references to costly blood tests bills (they always are, before the provider deduction) and the outrageous suggestion that JD wrote a manuscript similar to “Gone Girl”.

Trust me, you can vigorously represent your client without these shocking and, quite frankly, unethical tactics.

Oh, of course...writers only ever write about what they themselves want to do or have done, not because they are able to put themselves into the realm of imagined people. If that were so, we’d have to start locking up a great number of murder-mystery writers. Being married to FD certainly sounds like a reason to be troubled. Terrible of him to say this.

Edited: Unable should have been able. Sorry!
Hey, Jessica Fletcher is my favorite SK! ;)

Last edited:
I just had an idea, what if Wednesdays dinner was a practice run to get all of his times down (without raising eyebrows because he was allowed to be there). So he has been planning this for a while, and finally know exactly what's reasonable for a time frame so he could try and make as much of an alibi beforehand, like getting "phone calls" and whatever other stories NP has been saying. Just because the phone was making a call from a location doesnt mean it just wasnt answered and he darted out the door. This is all MOO completely trying to figure out why they werent concerned about a Hartford camera picking them up and thinking it would take a while before they could arrest him. If they both had decent alibis, risking a drop in random places away from your house because you know police might use your own trash as evidence in your own trash as a way to arrest you and thwart your plans to flee with MT and children. He wouldn't have known JD had a plan for the children because she knew just how diabolical he could be. Again this is all IMHO and I got excited and skipped some pages, someone could have even mentioned this all before

Welcome! Great post!

Attachments

• 5A2504F2-5524-4F5D-AD3D-EF14E3D24F39.jpeg
    5A2504F2-5524-4F5D-AD3D-EF14E3D24F39.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 28
  • FE0A7C18-A802-43EB-B77C-3B31E6DABB5C.jpeg
    FE0A7C18-A802-43EB-B77C-3B31E6DABB5C.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 27
  • D6319A3F-CF80-4DF1-B7FE-DA6749881587.jpeg
    D6319A3F-CF80-4DF1-B7FE-DA6749881587.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 29
ITA. He’s as foolish as Fulos.
How about the part that NP states that a tradesman had his truck and said is that really FD in the car, is it someone else?! Like he’s trying to blame the tradesman. Hello? The employee got his truck back before the trash run. He’ll claim the same for pulling into the driveway. Right? I’m sure his employee picks up his mail too.
Yes I think so. Anywhoo thanks for catching this !!! I sent in a correction request. Let’s see if they correct it. Last time one news reported blood on the kitchen cabinet and I got them to correct it. They need to get their facts straight like us! Jk
Thank you! Do you think the kitchen cabinet was an accidental leak meaning LE only wanted to share the faucet evidence to increase his bond but could they also have his DNA mixed with hers on a cabinet that they’re holding onto for now? Makes sense if he was snatching her trash bags and sponge.

How about the part that NP states that a tradesman had his truck and said is that really FD in the car, is it someone else?! Like he’s trying to blame the tradesman. Hello? The employee got his truck back before the trash run. He’ll claim the same for pulling into the driveway. Right? I’m sure his employee picks up his mail too.

Thank you! Do you think the kitchen cabinet was an accidental leak meaning LE only wanted to share the faucet evidence to increase his bond but could they also have his DNA mixed with hers on a cabinet that they’re holding onto for now? Makes sense if he was snatching her trash bags and sponge.
It may very well be an accidental leak. But they withdrew the original word of “cabinet”. I wonder when we’ll find out!!

I have a feeling they made the employee pick up the car at MS or something funky was going on when they were going back and forth those two properties. That was around the time the Tacoma employee supposedly traded his raptor back. If the employees returned the raptor at MS then maybe there are no video surveillance from the neighbor there (if there are any across the street neighbors at that property).

If Ford provided this tracking info to LE then there is no way NP can win his case which places them at Albany on the 4 mile garbage run. In addition to the CCTV. ...I hope they do have that information!

No one really knows the year of the Toyota Tacoma but radaronline said it’s red. We assume it’s older than his Raptor with no gps capability which may be the sole reason for borrowing it.
I hope there’s a witness that saw FD out of the Raptor throwing a bag in the bin and will testify that the man standing in the courtroom is exactly the person he or she saw dumping the bag when it wasn’t dark yet.

I apologize! I wrote a longer post on the pond being near the self-storage place, but somehow didn’t post it correctly! Long post essence: Maybe he had a self-storage unit rented already as some people divorcing do in their name or a fake name to hide things from their spouses. If so, he could have put her body there until it was “safer” to dispose of in the pond or elsewhere. I know he has many houses but those also belong to JD, too. Sorry on the mixup on the post!

I also thought about a storage unit. After reading about missing 37 year-old Jeanine Cammarata, Staten Island, 13 weeks ago. What her husband did to her! She was found in a storage unit.

April 1st, a Saturday night, Jeanine went missing. It was two days after serving her husband divorce papers. That Monday morning she did not show up for her scheduled custody hearing, or her job. Her body was found in a storage unit where her husband and his girlfriend placed her and lined the unit with air fresheners to mask the smell. Her husband did not think of the storage facility having surveillance cameras. A video shows her husband, his pregnant girl friend, and five young children at the storage unit.

I would imagine LE looked into all storage facilities in the area to see if his name is listed. MT name. And if so, surveillance cameras. But then there would be no need to put trash in dumpsters if a storage unit was used

Found Deceased - NY - Jeanine Cammarata, 37, teacher, didn’t show up at work, Staten Island, 30 Mar 2019 *ARRESTS*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members