Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but what is a 'low information' juror?
background:
Back a few years ago, pollsters and newscasters described certain
voters as "low information voters" meaning 1) they're not too smart 2) they don't follow news or current events and 3) they're
just not the smartest tack in the box. It's become a euphemism
meaning "dumb".

The fact that the judge ruled for FD to have supervised visits says there must have been clear proof (audio, video, emails, texts and/or interviews with the children) that he couldn't be trusted alone with them. It wouldn't be based on Jennifer's accusations.

The bar is high to prove a parent is less than fit and I'm sure LE has access to all those records.

If FD goes to trial I feel sure all the proof Jennifer provided during the custody case will be introduced into evidence.
Paragraphs from an article:
In a March 2018 decision, Judge Donna Heller said Fotis “does not seem to appreciate in any respect the consequences of lying under oath and willfully violating a court order. His facility in testifying falsely to the court suggests that he is equally comfortable in encouraging the children to lie to achieve his desired outcome.”

The judge concluded “that there is an immediate and present risk of psychological harm to the children if they have unrestricted and unsupervised contact with the defendant, as well as a risk of physical danger.”

Last edited:
background:
Back a few years ago, pollsters and newscasters described certain
voters as "low information voters" meaning 1) they're not too smart 2) they don't follow news or current events and 3) they're
just not the smartest tack in the box. It's become a euphemism
meaning "dumb".
So, in essence people like ponytail Pattis will seek these jurors so he can tell his big “story”. In the courtroom it will be similar to story time for children where everyone sits in a circle and lets the STORY TELLER rope them into the fantasy world..... all of those “low info folks” with their eyes and mouths wide open...... And then they can take a little nappy on their juror break time....

So, in essence people like ponytail Pattis will seek these jurors so he can tell his big “story”. In the courtroom it will be similar to story time for children where everyone sits in a circle and lets the STORY TELLER rope them into the fantasy world..... all of those “low info folks” with their eyes and mouths wide open...... And then they can take a little nappy on their juror break time....
Yes, like Sheeple.
Certain cases have so much minute scientific evidence that many
'average IQ' or lower people have a hard time following the case.

DNA is one of those subjects that can be difficult to understand.
So it's paramount that attorney know the kind of jurors they
want on the panel. I find jury selection fascinating and it's becoming such a studied science.

Our country has it mixed up. In many cultures, an affluent daughter’s father arranges a marriage for his daughter with the son of another affluent family. NO rubber stamp/hitchhikers allowed! LOL!
Many well off parents today hope and believe that if they send their child to a good (also expensive) school like Brown, they
have somewhat eleminated 'interlopers' who come from questionable backgrounds.
I still wonder about FD's background. Was his family considered well off? Or were they just hard working business owners who
were able to get their son into a decent American school.
Or was FD one of the lucky foreign students who was accepted
because he was foreign born and the school needed to make
the # of needy students on their rolls. Was he THAT outstanding?

Is there anyone who can speak about how immediate family interviews are handled in these cases.? I know that it happens. I keep thinking that psychologists have to be on hand (I pray so) for the family/children especially. I also wonder what can be in the notes. FIVE children equals 10 ears and 10 eyes all around in the family home. My heart wonders (NOT sleuthing) what they saw or heard that could possibly be evidence for ANYTHING... including grandma Kleopatra! I personally NEVER discount a child’s ability to be key in observation, but some people do, and maybe those sweet children can add info to what their mom said, or what they heard or saw leading up to 5-24.. I’m quite certain Grandma Gloria had much info to provide. My thoughts are meant to say to all of you...there IS A CASE, we ALL know that, and the detectives are making sure they have it just right before they throw that little beady eyed snake in jail for good.

Well it’s wrapping up at any rate. Now that we at least know all comings and goings (if you leave via the driveway/road) from 4 Jefferson Crossing are at least covered by two neighbors’ surveillance video cameras LE will have at least some footage to work with for 5/24 and 5/25.

I really do believe that LE had a strong belief JDs remains went through MIRA. JMO. If so, they must be frustrated with what they found or didn’t find. Otherwise, I would expect to see, once the MIRA search wraps up, more police presence at the addresses we all agree are of some importance for more searches.

Addresses of importance (bc they are either a residence, are family property or are a Fore Group, LLC property or possibly have evidence or have been searched by LE) just for the newbies and y’all lurkers out there we hope join in:

1. 69 Welles Lane, New Canaan, CT: JD’s address (rental home) and where she was last known seen. Also, suspected blood spatter, multiple blood stains and evidence of a clean up in the garage. NCPD entered after JD was reported missing by friends at 7:00 pm on May 24th. Once they encountered the blood in the garage CT Major Crime Squad was called in and they processed the blood evidence via a Mincey Warrant.

2. Lapham Road, New Canaan north of Merritt Pkwy on the west perimeter of Waveny Park: location where JD’s 2017 Black Chevy Suburban was found shortly after she was reported missing. The park and surrounding area and bodies of water have been searched. LE also handed out fliers. There are no cameras operating at the park through the city or the police.

3. Mallard Lake address in Pound Ridge NY. Property belongs to JDs family.

4. 80 Mountain Springs; Farmington CT. It is finished and is for sale. It is on 5.08 acres. FDs phone pinged there a few times on 5/24: at 1:37 pm until 3:38 pm. It also left that location for FDs home address and returned again at 5:21 pm and leaves again arriving home address at 5:34 pm. Neighbors reported to MSM that property has been searched by LE.

5. 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT. FD and MT (and her daughter) were residing there until May 31st when LE executed a Search Warrant on the home. FD and MT were arrested on June 1st. Since bonding out, only FD resides there. The Fore Group, LLC operates out of this address. It has been searched a few times by LE. This property was the marital home for JD and FD until she learned of his affair with MT and left in 2017. It is listed for sale and is represented by Tea Leaf Realty and agent Rob Giufrria. This property has been for sale for almost two years. It sits on 2.15 acres. Neighbors’ cameras capture comings and goings from the driveway. FDs phone pinged here on May 24 at 4:17 pm after leaving 80 Mountain spring Road and 5:34 pm also after leaving 80 Mountain Spring Road. Cameras and phone data capture a man with same appearance and vehicle seen dumping trash on Albany Avenue in Hartford, CT entering property and checking mail at 8:10 pm.

6. A four mile stretch on Albany Avenue in Hartford CT. C4 CCTV camera and FD/MT cell phone data show stops at 30 trashbins and bags being dumped with what appears visually to have blood in them. And an item deposited in a storm drain at Garden Street and Albany Avenue. A 2014 Black Ford SVT Raptor was captured along with a male and female with appearances consistent with FD and MT. Police learned of this from cell phone data and once they viewed video collected what trashbags they could on May 31st which contained household items and JDs blood. The rest of the garbage was collected by the city and shredded and incinerated at MIRA.

7. 61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan, CT. Fore Group LLC property. It is under construction and is on 2.43 acres. A now ex-employee of the Fore Group was working there during the week and day of JDs disappearance and was using FD’s Raptor truck while FD had access to the employee’s possible red Toyota Tacoma. It is also the sight of loud banging at 5 am on May 25 that awoke neighborhood dogs and was reported to LE. There is also a metal dumpster on the property. LE has searched this property and the dumpster a few times.

8. 20 Skyview Drive, Avon, CT. Fore Group, LLC property. Status of property: to be built. It is 1.8 miles from 4 Jefferson Crossing (FDs home address). Sits on 3.85 acres. I believe it has been searched by LE

9. 585 Deercliff Road, Avon CT. Fore Group, LLC property. Status: available for custom home. JD and FD once lived there. FD’s mother, KD was struck in the driveway by the nanny, and later died at a hospital from her injuries in 2010. It was listed for sale through Coldwell Bankers on 5/21/19 (3 days before JD goes missing) for $849,900 and has since been reduced (-5.88%) to $799,900. It is 0.4 miles from 4 Jefferson Crossing. It sits on 4.49 acres. I believe it has been searched by LE.

10. The Pond (begins Avon Self Storage) on 190 Old Farms Road, Avon, CT. Has been searched by LE, divers and canines. Site of waterskiing club and has been frequented by FD and the 5 kids on many occasion. It was a source of much contention between FD and MT, FD’s insistence on the kids becoming waterskiing pros. Fisher Meadows Pond in Avon was also searched and is fairly close to The Pond.

Hope that helps the newbies and lurkers. I pretty much have this memorized by now. I hope to see some more police presence at any of the properties especially soon unless they truly believe she was at MIRA.
This is amazing! Thank you! Of any photos of FD/footage that we have seen or know of, did he change clothing? (Getting the Mail, trash can odyssey)

Is there anyone who can speak about how immediate family interviews are handled in these cases.? I know that it happens. I keep thinking that psychologists have to be on hand (I pray so) for the family/children especially. I also wonder what can be in the notes. FIVE children equals 10 ears and 10 eyes all around in the family home. My heart wonders (NOT sleuthing) what they saw or heard that could possibly be evidence for ANYTHING... including grandma Kleopatra! I personally NEVER discount a child’s ability to be key in observation, but some people do, and maybe those sweet children can add info to what their mom said, or what they heard or saw leading up to 5-24.. I’m quite certain Grandma Gloria had much info to provide. My thoughts are meant to say to all of you...there IS A CASE, we ALL know that, and the detectives are making sure they have it just right before they throw that little beady eyed snake in jail for good.
If grandma K's accident was only investigated by local small
town LE, it's possible they just didn't go in depth far enough to
determine it a questionable death.
Remember LE in many small towns are not much more trained
than as a traffic enforcer. They're generally not trained in investigative techniques. I'm not surprised her death didn't go
any further even if it was suspicious.

....and driving four trucks.
Like this?

2014.10.4-RRP-341.jpg

Looks like these 4 are matched, instead of 1 big Ford, 1 big Toyota, 1 mid-sized Toyota, and 1 GMC Suburban/Tahoe/Denali....

Yes, my name is Laughing.

ETA: hope y'all can see the image!

Last edited:
Here's a murder case where a 7 yr. old was questioned about the
murder of her mother, later determined to have been orchestrated by the father/husband.
Here it seemed the testimony of the child was important to the case.
7-year-old girl is eyewitness to mom's murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member