CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #10

Bryce was also abusing Vyvanse before he disappeared. I wonder if he had experienced a Vyvanse crash, and this is the reason for his weird behavior. Vyvanse Crash: What You Need to Know A crash can cause symptoms of depression, anxiety, anger, and trouble sleeping. It is possible that Bryce felt the depression symptoms and this was the cause of his strange behavior.

Squirrel,
I took a look at the link you posted. The withdraw symptoms may explain his sitting in the car for the extended period of time and then attempting to drive the SUV into the lake. The potential for depression and paranoia may explain his walking away and going missing (possibly living homeless) and not contacting his family. Not wanting to tell his family what was going on had me stumped until about four weeks ago.

I recently had the unhappy experience of my 40 year old daughter stop taking one of her meds for Bipolar affective disorder. Bizarre and unusual behavior, lying to me, etc..and I eventually had to have her committed for four weeks to get her back on her meds. She had no intent of telling me or her doctor that she had stopped taking her meds and that she was depressed. This event brought your link above into focus for me.

If what I posted above is the most probable scenario, then the question becomes did he commit suicide elsewhere and has not been discovered, or is he transitioned into a new life elsewhere, where he is not known? I am really not sure which is the more probable path at this point.

So here are some things that don't make sense. I think the majority of us are on board with Brice purposefully driving the SUV over the embankment to either commit suicide or to dispose of the SUV. We know that he was slightly injured, but have no idea how badly. He had enough presence of mind to recover some items from the back of the SUV which point more towards disposing of the SUV than suicide, but I am not 100% on that. We speculate he may have been experiencing a medication issue. Now looking at Google Earth, the walk to the truck stop is one heck of a walk for someone who just wrecked their vehicle to the extent shown in the pictures. I'm just not on board with him walking that far at this point. And if he had walked into the truck stop, he would have been somewhat torn up and out of sorts. Someone most likely would have taken note. Somewhere up thread or in one of the earlier threads noted exactly where the dogs lost the scent. LOTS of trails on the town side of the dam and I saw nothing to indicate how well that entire trail area was searched. Again, I am back to missed opportunities to use technology to rule out scenarios. If I were running the show, I would have an equine SAR team search that entire area along with drones, from the dam to the edge of town.

I have always thought he is off in the brush in the opposite direction of where the dogs tracked his scent. Either by suicide or an accident, I believe he is deceased and one day his remains will be found in that area. I wish another search would have been put together to cover more ground. I can't believe so much time has gone by. My heart breaks for his family.

So here are some things that don't make sense. I think the majority of us are on board with Brice purposefully driving the SUV over the embankment to either commit suicide or to dispose of the SUV. We know that he was slightly injured, but have no idea how badly. He had enough presence of mind to recover some items from the back of the SUV which point more towards disposing of the SUV than suicide, but I am not 100% on that. We speculate he may have been experiencing a medication issue. Now looking at Google Earth, the walk to the truck stop is one heck of a walk for someone who just wrecked their vehicle to the extent shown in the pictures. I'm just not on board with him walking that far at this point. And if he had walked into the truck stop, he would have been somewhat torn up and out of sorts. Someone most likely would have taken note. Somewhere up thread or in one of the earlier threads noted exactly where the dogs lost the scent. LOTS of trails on the town side of the dam and I saw nothing to indicate how well that entire trail area was searched. Again, I am back to missed opportunities to use technology to rule out scenarios. If I were running the show, I would have an equine SAR team search that entire area along with drones, from the dam to the edge of town.

Cal had a drought and the lake was at the lowest levels it's been in decades. Fisherman have been boating all around it and if they havent found the body in that time, I really start to doubt its there.

Im more inclined to think he is in the woods further away after getting turned around at night and traveling that way

I'm going to put this here for now... just in case... remains found in Santa Clara River...

CA - CA - Skeletal Remains in Santa Clara River, Dec 2018

May answers come for his family one day soon. His case is still open.
Human Remains Discovered In Santa Clara Riverbed Identified As Lancaster Man

Investigators discovered human remains in the Santa Clara riverbed near Magic Mountain Parkway at the South Fork Trail bike path in December of 2018.

“The decedent has been identified as Christopher Clark, from Lancaster,” said Sarah Ardalani, spokesperson for the L.A. County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner.

Deputies from the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station initially responded to the riverbed on the morning of Dec. 5, 2018.

Human Remains Discovered In Santa Clara Riverbed Identified As Lancaster Man

Investigators discovered human remains in the Santa Clara riverbed near Magic Mountain Parkway at the South Fork Trail bike path in December of 2018.

“The decedent has been identified as Christopher Clark, from Lancaster,” said Sarah Ardalani, spokesperson for the L.A. County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner.

Deputies from the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station initially responded to the riverbed on the morning of Dec. 5, 2018.[/QUOTE

Oops I meant to reply to above article. I researched this a bit. He had been missing for months. He parked his car at a Black Bear Diner in Valencia. He left a note on it saying that anyone could take what they wanted. He was struggling with drug addiction per his family.

On armchairdetective.org there was a write up on 2/19/17 with a quote from his father stating he adopted Bryce when he was 2.

I have not read all the past threads but have you all seen the mini movie Bryce made for school starring his parents the year or year before he vanished?

No, have you seen it? Is it available online anywhere?

Search Youtube film “family secrets” by Bryce Laspisa

Thanks! I watched it. I doubt much info from that video can be gleaned from his disappearance but you never know... His dad was not a bad actor and the part where he's standing with a butcher knife is quite creepy.

I was just wondering about the adoption information. I have read that adopted teens have a higher statistic of suicide.

On armchairdetective.org there was a write up on 2/19/17 with a quote from his father stating he adopted Bryce when he was 2.

I have not read all the past threads but have you all seen the mini movie Bryce made for school starring his parents the year or year before he vanished?

Where can you find this movie at?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back