SPAIN - Daniel, 46, & Liam Poole, 22, British tourists, Estepona, Malaga, 1 Apr 2019

Lauryn, people here ARE trying to help, but I think this whole thread is going off the rails. Have you tried to become a Verified Insider? I suggest that you should—to insure that you can continue to post what you know, and ask for help.

Wary, I've messaged Tricia asking if she can please get Lauryn VI'd as soon as possible. Fingers crossed we can then get some of the allegations and rumours cleared up. I think it's the best way forward.

Sorry to everyone for me getting cross earlier, it's all getting a bit heated on here and we're hitting brick walls left right and centre. Lauryn being verified will hopefully help significantly.

Wary, I've messaged Tricia asking if she can please get Lauryn VI'd as soon as possible. Fingers crossed we can then get some of the allegations and rumours cleared up. I think it's the best way forward.

Sorry to everyone for me getting cross earlier, it's all getting a bit heated on here and we're hitting brick walls left right and centre. Lauryn being verified will hopefully help significantly.

Good job, CMC!

The truth is rarly at either extremes of polarity. Is normaly found in the middle somewhere.

This forum needs to take a step back as its just usless to disagree in this manner.

From my experience of a lost one things are said, stories are told, but the truth will come, i just hope its soon.

<modsnip - quoted a removed post>

I have used this thread for its intended purpose.

Also I have contacted and followed procedures to be a verified insider no one has contacted me. I’m at the other end of the phone for when someone does!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the thread just gets a clear up not closed down, I haven't been a member long but have followed quite a few threads now, imo this one has really shown how supportive the websleuths community is to victims,family and friends and how helpful this site can be in regards to advice and knowledge shared here.
Good luck to lauryn and her family x

MOD NOTE:

DOZENS OF POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF WEBSLEUTHS TOS. IF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE TOS BY DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. POSTING INSIDE INFORMATION STATED AS FACT WITHOUT PROOF OF AUTHENTICITY. “PROOF” MEANS...... —the information must be stated by a NAMED Verified Insider on this case. As of now, there is NOT a Verified Insider on this case. Those who want to become Verified Insiders MUST follow the EXACT procedure stated here. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters. —OR the information must be linked to a Mainstream Media source approved by Websleuths. —OR the information must been stated by Law Enforcement investigating this case.
  2. POSTING QUOTES FROM POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR TOS VIOLATIONS.
  3. BICKERING AND ARGUING WITH FELLOW POSTERS.
  4. DISCUSSING THE MANNER IN WHICH WEBSLEUTHS IS MODERATED.
IF YOUR POSTS HAVE CONTAINED ANY OF THE ABOVE INFRACTIONS YOUR POSTS HAVE MOST LIKELY BEEN REMOVED.

PLEASE CONSIDER CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING. SEND AN ALERT FOR ANY QUESTIONABLE POSTS RATHER THAN QUOTING THEM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPECTFUL EFFORTS TO HELP SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THEIR MISSING LOVED ONES. THIS THREAD IS NOW OPEN AND AS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO THE WEBSLEUTHS TOS.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

MOD NOTE:

DOZENS OF POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF WEBSLEUTHS TOS. IF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE TOS BY DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. POSTING INSIDE INFORMATION STATED AS FACT WITHOUT PROOF OF AUTHENTICITY. “PROOF” MEANS...... —the information must be stated by a NAMED Verified Insider on this case. As of now, there is NOT a Verified Insider on this case. Those who want to become Verified Insiders MUST follow the EXACT procedure stated here. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters. —OR the information must be linked to a Mainstream Media source approved by Websleuths. —OR the information must been stated by Law Enforcement investigating this case.
  2. POSTING QUOTES FROM POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR TOS VIOLATIONS.
  3. BICKERING AND ARGUING WITH FELLOW POSTERS.
  4. DISCUSSING THE MANNER IN WHICH WEBSLEUTHS IS MODERATED.
IF YOUR POSTS HAVE CONTAINED ANY OF THE ABOVE INFRACTIONS YOUR POSTS HAVE MOST LIKELY BEEN REMOVED.

PLEASE CONSIDER CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING. SEND AN ALERT FOR ANY QUESTIONABLE POSTS RATHER THAN QUOTING THEM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPECTFUL EFFORTS TO HELP SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THEIR MISSING LOVED ONES. THIS THREAD IS NOW OPEN AND AS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO THE WEBSLEUTHS TOS.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

Thanks @CocoChanel .

@Laurynpoole has been trying to get verified here. She is the daughter of Daniel / sister of Liam. Is there any reason why this has not yet happened?

So, if I understand this correctly, Daniel left the resort - alone - in the rental car..?
And both had their mobile phone, so they could contact each other?

Q:how is public transportation there?
Q:They rented one car, together?

In Malaga you can also hire scooters and motorbikes. Don't know if one of them had a drivers license for
motors?

And to clarify im not from the area. But keep up on websleuths on daily basis . I strongly agree certain things for whatever reason can not be said on this sight <modsnip - referencing social media> Names nor images are UNACCEPTABLE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel for family and send love and hope but there are also innocent people trying to help as much as possible but there is only so much you can do when soo much information is kept away. It was mentioned in this forum about morrocan friends of theirs, have they been approached?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back