Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but the details I have are all from WS's Media Thread and the discussion threads.

It would be interesting to know if he had a storage unit, which seems plausible for construction equipment and perhaps storage for ski equipment, etc.
The timeline makes me wonder if he stashed her in a storage unit.

• This is from the Today show
  • A lawyer representing the estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother Jennifer Dulos is raising a disturbing new theory, suggesting Dulos may have staged a “Gone Girl”-style disappearance.@KathyParkNBC has the latest information.Twitter
NP should’ve said Midnight Express
American abused by Turk escapes prison

Last edited:
I agree I think it is disrespectful to question how she protected herself and children IMO and we at WS do not victim blame

After reading the post about victim shaming regarding video security, I tried to convince myself, I was not blaming JD. I can't come up with one single thought that justifies the question without appearing to second guess JD. Knowing the answers and reasons for JDs decisions will not bring JD back, what's done can't be undone.

I am sorry for any offense I caused.

Last edited:
I wonder if FD planned to ambush JD in her car, and keep everything contained int he car. But she escaped the car and things got much messier than he expected. Even if he planned to keep everything to the car, it still seems like he had a plan to dispose of the body -- but it would look like anything that happened happened there at the park not at her home.

I wonder if FD planned to ambush JD in her car, and keep everything contained int he car. But she escaped the car and things got much messier than he expected. Even if he planned to keep everything to the car, it still seems like he had a plan to dispose of the body -- but it would look like anything that happened happened there at the park not at her home.
Possibly but wouldn't he have to move her out of the driver seat and then put her back in the driver seat?

Missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos: One month since

Fotis Dulos attended the last hearing where he refused to testify, citing the Fifth Amendment to avoid self-incrimination.

Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney and the Dulos children’s court-appointed guardian ad litem, testified during the hearing that he spoke to Fotis Dulos the morning after Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance. In an “excited” state, Fotis Dulos asked whether Meehan had “heard the news,” the attorney testified.

During that conversation, Meehan testified that he asked Fotis Dulos if he had an alibi for the morning of his wife’s disappearance. Fotis Dulos responded that he had been at his Farmington home and at meetings, Meehan testified.

Meehan testified that he recalled telling Fotis Dulos, “I hope you have every moment of your day accountable.”
Thank you! So FD himself (according to the childrens' GAL) is the source of the "at home and in meetings" all morning alibi. Consider the source. MOO

Maybe FD talked the passcode out of one of the kids or a nanny or maid. I have seen it said he could be charming and manipulative. Maybe during one of his visits he watched someone enter the passcode. We dont know how entry was gained by the attacker but I am sure LE does. If the code was utilized it sure does raise suspicions to those around the family.

Someone I know just told me the other day that she watched her spouse enter his password on his phone and was able to tell what buttons he pressed—and then got into his phone later. Disturbing.

If not, there is a lot of quoted information from a friend. Says FD once punched a garage attendant in JD parents NY apartment building. There is an architect who is quoted.... and a lot of horrid things that Pattis says about JD.
What is this nonsense about struggles with heroin? JD was a runner and above all, dedicated mother of 5.

Someone I know just told me the other day that she watched her spouse enter his password on his phone and was able to tell what buttons he pressed—and then got into his phone later. Disturbing.

Passcodes in families are completely shared. We all know the codes we use for our garage - even my niece, sister and mom know it to get in. No one is trying to protect from family members. We all share codes because we forget the code. I want my husband to have my phone code sometimes I am driving and he will respond for me to a work text, or text from a family member. But this is my spouse that I trust.
The father of her kids would surely know the garage code they probably used the same one all the time in the last house. He could have even asked the kids the code at some point for one reason or another. Maybe he uses the same code at his house for the kids ease of memory.
I don't think JD planned for an ambush by FD to murder her. She knew his rage but probably not how far he would actually go, or she would have obviously taken more precautions - IMO

God rest her beautiful soul....we need closure on this for all.

Thanks for posting the link @oviedo .

The one big difference between the Gone Girl story and JD's situation is the 5 kids that JD would have to purposely abandon. Based on what we know about JD, and most mothers in general, that didn't happen. All MOO.
Exactly. The Gone Girl thing is out of the question, imo. She was a devoted mother and her taking off put her children at risk of being in his custody. That makes zero sense, given what we know about her.

"Gone Girl" is a lawyer pointing his finger in one direction shouting, "Look!" while what we should be looking at is actually in the other direction.

jmo

A Gone Girl scenario, while quite intriguing, still does not explain the dumping of 30 BAGS IN HARTFORD with JD's blood by FD and MT!! Explain that NP. Makes no sense.
Makes no sense and I think is so offensive that it will backfire. NP's victim-bashing is only making his client look even more monstrous and repulsive. JD was quite clearly afraid of her husband, and long before he revealed his psychopathic malignant narcissism, he was already emotionally abusive. Many entries in the (public) Patch articles she wrote break my heart, and this was when the marriage was still "good." His temper and his distance come through loud and clear, however. Here's one little paragraph -- bold added by me:
"We do a lot when Fotis is around. I fear him being grumpy that "we never go out." Like people in Greece supposedly all do, even at 40 with many young kids under six. (Not the moms that I have socialized with, they go out on weekends, but never that late. It's all a big myth set up to confuse me and make me feel I'm not measuring up.)"
Before he became a murderer, it is clear that Fotis Dulos was a childish, spoiled, entitled, nasty piece of work, gaslighting and exhausting his loving wife. It seems he has found a hateful lawyer whose nasty stile is a perfect pairing. MOO.

Absolutely, he’s on the I’m just a regular guy folks tour; nothing to see here people. I’m often in NC, and I’m often sweeping, clanking and banging at 5 am, driving other
peoples vehicles, jogging in cargo shorts..

He’s a regular Mr. Rodgers this one :mad:

Your comment has me thinking - we thought he was jogging in cargo shorts to cover up the poison ivy. Just occurred to me it could be to establish that he jogs recreationally in cargo shorts. Perhaps in case they have an eye witness seeing him running (from dumping car) in NC in cargo pants on the morning of JD disappearance. Maybe he wants to establish that he just regularly jogs in cargo shorts. Just a theory. MOO

Exactly. The Gone Girl thing is out of the question, imo. She was a devoted mother and her taking off put her children at risk of being in his custody. That makes zero sense, given what we know about her.

"Gone Girl" is a lawyer pointing his finger in one direction shouting, "Look!" while what we should be looking at is actually in the other direction.

jmo
Thanks for posting the link @oviedo .

The one big difference between the Gone Girl story and JD's situation is the 5 kids that JD would have to purposely abandon. Based on what we know about JD, and most mothers in general, that didn't happen. All MOO.

It seems to me the lawyer is trying to distract (big time IMO) from the facts in the warrant and he is using something ridiculously salacious (GG) to accomplish this - I'm not surprised by his methods I am disappointed that the Today show and others chose to use it as their headline. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member