Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember which MSM had
It seems to me that JD knew her housekeeper would be there at noon and that she, herself, would not. So a simple question to the housekeeper "did you have the pass code to enter the house and did you have to use it?" answers a lot of questions. Because, it is almost a certainty that FD didn't have the code to reset it as he left. Or, did he?
LE had to contact the nanny for the code when they came back at around 7 pm so the security system must have been on.
Each door will have a different code so he could have changed the one not typically used on the 22nd.

Some high profile lawyers use outlandish story tactics as deflection - like in the Laci Peterson disappearance, Gerargoss floated satanic ritual.

The difference here, in the Gone Girl theory, is pointing a finger at the missing/dead.

At what point can she be declared dead and is there such a thing as a defamation lawsuit against the dead? You would think with five surviving children, some old enough to read the internet/be taunted by other children, is enough for an NP gag order. I hope GF’s attorney is thinking the same and some cross case attorney coordination is happening, if there’s such a thing.

Each door will have a different code so he could have changed the one not typically used on the 22nd.

Do we know for certain that each door at JD's had a different code?

I'm not sure what system JD has, But my Tsi system has the same code for every door on my home and the same code for my shop and outbuildings as well. Although I'm sure I could set them to all be different if I wanted them to be.

Also I have to enter a separate password on my system in order to change such settings

JMO

Just heard live on Fox

Attorney NP stated JD has a history of disappearing and even left one time and changed her name because of family disputes

Will post a link if one pops up

Just heard live on Fox

Attorney NP stated JD has a history of disappearing and even left one time and changed her name because of family disputes

If that is the case (and I'm not convinced it is), there is a HUGE difference between what we do as single people without children and what we do once we are parents. There is nothing in her parenting history that suggests she would willingly abandon her five children.

This is b.s.

jmo

If that is the case (and I'm not convinced it is), there is a HUGE difference between what we do as single people without children and what we do once we are parents. There is nothing in her parenting history that suggests she would willingly abandon her five children.

This is b.s.

jmo

His attorney is doing major victim bashing and attempting to sway the potential jury pool

It’s a travesty to watch

Justin Schecker (@jscheckerNBCCT) on Twitter
Over the weekend, Fotis Dulos got a new attorney for the 2+ year divorce/child custody case w/ missing #JenniferDulos. Rich Rochlin filed an appearance on his behalf & this morning defense atty Norm Pattis is also expected to file an appearance in this civil case #NBCCT
In March a judge granted Fotis Dulos supervised parenting time with his 5 children. This decision came after the court found him “not to be credible” & “he is equally comfortable in encouraging the children to lie to achieve his desired outcome.” #NBCCT (link: https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Today-Marks-One-Month-Since-New-Canaan-Mother-Jennifer-Dulos-Disappeared-511718161.html) nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Tod…?

Do we know for certain that each door at JD's had a different code?

I'm not sure what system JD has, But my Tsi system has the same code for every door on my home and the same code for my shop and outbuildings as well. Although I'm sure I could set them to all be different if I wanted them to be.

Also I have to enter a separate password on my system in order to change such settings

JMO
Well JMO but I don’t know anyone with 3 garage doors that has the same code so that when you use the key pad all 3 doors open at the same time.

It seems to me that JD knew her housekeeper would be there at noon and that she, herself, would not. So a simple question to the housekeeper "did you have the pass code to enter the house and did you have to use it?" answers a lot of questions. Because, it is almost a certainty that FD didn't have the code to reset it as he left. Or, did he?
LE had to contact the nanny for the code when they came back at around 7 pm so the security system must have been on.
If JD knew the housekeeper would be coming the alarm system would most likely not be turned on. The housekeeper/ nanny both probably have the code to enter the house but not the code for the alarm. Perhaps the nanny enters using a traditional key from the front door and perhaps LE entered through the garage keypad. Codes for entering garage shouldn’t be confused with the code to disarm the alarm system. MOO

In my home, all doors and windows had the same code to turn off
the system. Plus we don't know if JD had activated the system when she left to take children to school.
Also we don't know if she had her system monitored by an outside
company. There's a lot about her system that we are just guessing about.

I think it was back on thread 1 or 2 there was discussion about what projects/construction phases his company had in progress during the timeframe - If concrete was poured IMO that would be a big deal. I don't recall if we ever found this information out.

Also I jumped in late, But there has been a lot made of the possibilities of FD having access to construction equipment etc.

Do we know if this is the case?

Did FD and or his actual employees go out and dig basements, move dirt and grade land, put up walls etc

I ask bc its been my understanding that Fore group was nothing more than a planning, development type business

One in which they simply borrowed money to buy property, Hire home builders and or contractors to complete jobs. Such as Building the homes, Excavating Co. to prepare the land, Landscapers to manicure the properties, Masons to do the stone work etc....etc...

How much was Fore group actually involved in physically completing the manual aspects of building these custom homes and properties?

Just to be clear, LE and/or her family has not mentioned anything about any alarm system or lack thereof. Sleuthers have posted pictures from the zillow rental listing that appear to be home alarm panels and we do believe there was a code to open a garage door based on the Warrant and the Nanny who was in NY at the time, granting access to the police on 5/24 when they went to check the home. It could also have been a code if the front door had that type of door knob (the kind with a code as well as a key). All the alarm/security configurations and discussions are speculation IMO.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

I wonder if FD planned to ambush JD in her car, and keep everything contained int he car. But she escaped the car and things got much messier than he expected. Even if he planned to keep everything to the car, it still seems like he had a plan to dispose of the body -- but it would look like anything that happened happened there at the park not at her home.
He would have had to dispose of her body there, get help and move her elsewhere since her car was left at the park, or perhaps stash her body somewhere like in a storage unit of some kind and still clean up the house. I do not know how he could do that in a relatively short period of time without preplanning and help.

Just heard live on Fox

He is likely referring to the fact that Jennifer had a pen name and twisting it around.
I bet the history of disappearance refers to the time FD called 911 because his wife wasn't answering his texts. He may have been setting up the notion then that she was trying to run off with the kids and thought the documentation of the 911 call would be good evidence to use in custody court.
Or in this case, her disappearance. Imo

Also I jumped in late, But there has been a lot made of the possibilities of FD having access to construction equipment etc.

Do we know if this is the case?

Did FD and or his actual employees go out and dig basements, move dirt and grade land, put up walls etc

I ask bc its been my understanding that Fore group was nothing more than a planning, development type business

One in which they simply borrowed money to buy property, Hire home builders and or contractors to complete jobs. Such as Building the homes, Excavating Co. to prepare the land, Landscapers to manicure the properties, Masons to do the stone work etc....etc...

How much was Fore group actually involved in physically completing the manual aspects of building these custom homes and properties?
Excellent questions - I'm not sure we know any of those answers but someone posted a review of what happened when they contracted with his company to build a house. It was not a positive review IIRC. One way to find out might be to see who pulled the permits on one of the houses if they are public record. I would think this might lead us to some answers. Perhaps one of our sleuthers could look into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member