Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nanny may have a car of her own and switched to the Land Rover just prior to picking up the kids at school’s early dismissal.

If there were plans already made to p/up kids and go to JD’s mom’s in NYC, the LR was probably packed with the kids clothes etc.

If I had 2 SUV’s and a Porsche, the one I drove most would be closest to entry door into the house. The LR would be in middle and the Porsche in the far right space.

So most likely it was the Porsche that was the only car in the garage and the one with blood spatter when LE arrived at the house.

MOO
The nanny has a car of her own not large enough for all the kids

The nanny may have a car of her own and switched to the Land Rover just prior to picking up the kids at school’s early dismissal.

If there were plans already made to p/up kids and go to JD’s mom’s in NYC, the LR was probably packed with the kids clothes etc.

If I had 2 SUV’s and a Porsche, the one I drove most would be closest to entry door into the house. The LR would be in middle and the Porsche in the far right space.

So most likely it was the Porsche that was the only car in the garage and the one with blood spatter when LE arrived at the house.

MOO
That's the configuration I think as well and posted a thread or two ago that if that Porsche had spatter and the SUV was closest to the door to the home - then that's a lot of force for it to travel across an empty space IMO - makes sense too with the clean up apparently done - very likely in the middle stall IMO. Which begs the question - what was his weapon of choice? a Bat, Golf Club, piece of re-bar from construction site, a gun? something that causes spatter when struck. ugh I hate writing that.

Yes. That’s the reason I said she switched cars and used the LR to p/up the kids at school.

MOO
The nanny was driving the Range Rover. This was in the media (I believe an early NC Advertiser article), and then one of the [more shady] media sites printed photos taken the day after JDs disappearance, of a black Range Rover with CT plates in front of JD's mom's apartment in NY, and her mom helping some kids out of that car with a guard in view. So I think it's safe to say that the nanny had the Range Rover the day of the disappearance. If it had been in the garage LE would have confiscated it as evidence and it wouldn't have been seen the next day with JDs mom in NYC.

That's the configuration I think as well and posted a thread or two ago that if that Porsche had spatter and the SUV was closest to the door to the home - then that's a lot of force for it to travel across an empty space IMO - makes sense too with the clean up apparently done - very likely in the middle stall IMO. Which begs the question - what was his weapon of choice? a Bat, Golf Club, piece of re-bar from construction site, a gun? something that causes spatter when struck. ugh I hate writing that.
Weapon clue may also confirm or deny whether it was premeditated to the point of his bringing his own weapon vs. grabbing what was handy. LE will tell this story, eventually.

Yes. That’s the reason I said she switched cars and used the LR to p/up the kids at school.

MOO
If she did in fact switch her car for the LR then she would have to have done that around noon at the house because school was an early dismissal that day. If she went into the garage to do that wouldn't she have seen something? And, wouldn't her car still have been there when the police showed up at 7 pm?

“The divorce case was on the docket in Stamford Superior Court Monday for a hearing on a motion from Fotis Dulos' former lawyer, Michael Rose, to withdraw from the case.

But his new lawyers -- Norm Pattis and Rich Rochlin -- filed paperwork to represent him in the divorce case, making the hearing unnecessary.“
Jennifer Dulos went missing one month ago today

So nothing on the docket for anything relating to divorce custody or the civil suit (loan). Only court dates coming up are MT on July 18 (my dad’s birthday—RIP) and FD in August 2. Any locals hear or see LE at any of the addresses of importance today? I feel like LE is putting the entire focus on MIRA-jmo

Your comment has me thinking - we thought he was jogging in cargo shorts to cover up the poison ivy. Just occurred to me it could be to establish that he jogs recreationally in cargo shorts. Perhaps in case they have an eye witness seeing him running (from dumping car) in NC in cargo pants on the morning of JD disappearance. Maybe he wants to establish that he just regularly jogs in cargo shorts. Just a theory. MOO

Yes, this is exactly my theory also; look see here, folks, FD always does this stuff...see the past 2 weeks caught on surveillance, he ALWAYS runs in Cargo shorts so when you saw him May 24th running in Cargo shorts, regular daily life..you know jogging 70 miles from his actual home he lives in with his GF and her child..

Because one would normally go to his job site in New Canaan, then go for a jog then go back and shower at the job site to finish working there...uhm, nope.

Last edited:
Justin Schecker
@jscheckerNBCCT

·
1h

Family spokesperson for #JenniferDulos tells
@NBCConnecticut
she is concerned about the continued attacks and “ludicrous theories Pattis is putting out there.” #NBCCT

We need a Gag order at some point. It’s not like LE and Colangelo are putting out damaging information about FD on the regular. All of the stuff we know came from the Arrest Warrants (sorry if they aren’t helpful to your client, NP, but facts are facts), what Colangelo said about FDs DNA mixed with JDs blood and the divorce/custody filings from both FD and JD. Her family isn’t trashing FD at all in any of their statements.

“The divorce case was on the docket in Stamford Superior Court Monday for a hearing on a motion from Fotis Dulos' former lawyer, Michael Rose, to withdraw from the case.

But his new lawyers -- Norm Pattis and Rich Rochlin -- filed paperwork to represent him in the divorce case, making the hearing unnecessary.“
Jennifer Dulos went missing one month ago today

So nothing on the docket for anything relating to divorce custody or the civil suit (loan). Only court dates coming up are MT on July 18 (my dad’s birthday—RIP) and FD in August 2. Any locals hear or see LE at any of the addresses of importance today? I feel like LE is putting the entire focus on MIRA-jmo

Regarding your last part

I think it’s highly probable the LE is fairly convinced that JD’s body was in fact disposed of via MIRA.

Or was disposed of at a location that they cannot link to FD as in random woods, field or body of water. They have no information placing FD there no surveillance, cctv, cell data etc. Nothing leading them where to look.

I’m rather confident that LE has investigated thoroughly any properties that are linked to FD. And am fairly confident that she is not buried at one of them. And I believe that LE is fairly confident as well.

Additionally at this point I think they are going to need a new lead and additional information to have reason to search in a previously unsearched area

Jmo

Regarding your last part

I think it’s highly probable the LE is fairly convinced that JD’s body was in fact disposed of via MIRA.

Or was disposed of at a location that they cannot link to FD as in random woods, field or body of water. They have no information placing FD there no surveillance, cctv, cell data etc. Nothing leading them where to look.

I’m rather confident that LE has investigated thoroughly any properties that are linked to FD. And am fairly confident that she is not buried at one of them. And I believe that LE is fairly confident as well

Jmo

Yeah I think LE strongly believes JDs remains went through MIRA. I just hope they have collected some type of evidence (bone fragments/skull fragments)—something that will put a stop to this GG crud. It will just take longer to test items like that and link to JD. It’s truly sickening how JD was being destroyed on the regular by FD and now that she is missing/dead she is being destroyed again.

We wonder, what type of security Jennifer had.
Years ago, living in a quiet Court, the 4 surrounding houses were burgled.
My home wasn't touched.
I asked the Officer, why my home was saved.
He pointed to my tiny dog, sitting at my feet.

Wondering if JD had a dog... I remember reading about her dogs in her old blog posts. If so, wonder how the dog would react to seeing FD o_O

If she did in fact switch her car for the LR then she would have to have done that around noon at the house because school was an early dismissal that day. If she went into the garage to do that wouldn't she have seen something? And, wouldn't her car still have been there when the police showed up at 7 pm?
iirc Nothing has been said re what the nanny actually did or saw the day JD went missing. Nor has anything been said if nanny’s own car was at JD’s house when LE arrived and afterwards.

If nanny were only at the house to switch cars, she may not have noticed blood spatter in the garage.
Although it’s been reported that there was enough blood loss to have done significant harm to JD, the RR may have hidden any blood, before she got in and drove off.

MOO
ETA: Not sure I explained it very well!

Forgive me. Is JD body intact, or in pieces. I think that you have to factor both possibilities.
JD is tall and slim. FD would need a really long thin tub to bury her intact, but in pieces she could be in anywhere from 1 to 4 or 5 tubs IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288