Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
D919lCVVUAQJ1Tx.jpg
View attachment 190371

Thank you, here we go with lining up trees, etc as in Abby’s and Libby’s threads.

What about a side by side of Hatch Park courts? Tia.

@grayhuze where you at?

If they’re going door to door in the neighborhood, why are they not doing things like releasing the place where she was dropped off, or saying what she was wearing?

Why haven’t they released what she was last wearing is indeed a good question. They should already have this now from Airport Security unless this is also taking some time??

I’m thinking they may have someone in their sights, moo.

I feel pretty strongly she met someone there, not a stranger but also not an old trusted friend. Possibly the sugar daddy connection. Swirling theories in my mind of meeting because of an issue (pregnancy, money, extramarital affair) and this person had bad intentions. If this person arrived on foot (which would make sense as it's easier to quietly get around) then assuming she met with foul play her body would be close by. If they had a vehicle then who knows where she is??

Easier said than done, and it’s not typical.

Tinder cooperates with authorities, so if she was meeting up with a person, there will be information available.

The same goes for social media accounts and her cell phone records (numbers she may have called or texted).

Get the warrants, and this should all fall into place.
I'm not sure they can get warrants. Would Tinder turn over information just because parents and friends are worried? Is there evidence that she didn't disappear on her own?

I personally think FP happened, but a judge doesn't really care what I think, lol.

Once there are warrants, I think there will be very, very solid leads.

jmo

That is a really creepy area of town to meet someone you don't know at 1AM. So, I am leaning towards it is someone she knows.

I found out that my college age daughter bought a burner phone with cash, because she didn't want us to know where she was all of the time...it could be that the police don't even have all of the information.

Are you noticing police activity? Is this particular park known to be a "lovers lane" or place for hookups? I'm guessing not, but worth asking.

tia

jmo

Definitely wouldn't be a good place to park for some hookups. It's right by the police station and it is not far off from the big main street Highway 89. It's visible from like all angles so it wouldn't be a good place to go if you didn't want people to see you were there.

I'm not sure they can get warrants. Would Tinder turn over information just because parents and friends are worried? Is there evidence that she didn't disappear on her own?

I personally think FP happened, but a judge doesn't really care what I think, lol.

Once there are warrants, I think there will be very, very solid leads.

jmo
They can’t get warrants yet, as there is no evidence that she has been the victim of a crime.

Tinder would not turn over information to the family, as they have privacy rules.

The longer she is missing, the more evidence that she is the victim of a crime. Once’s it reaches a certain threshold, a judge will sign off on search warrants.

It sucks.

Time is of the essence, but the law is the law.

That has to be frustrating as hell for law enforcement.

The key is in the door, but they can’t turn it.

I don't know if @gitana1 is free and able to field this question, but we could sure use an attorney's expertise and input here...what will it take for LE to get the warrants for ML's electronic data/phone records?

Is it simply a matter of letting enough time elapse to make the case that something is amiss, or what is it going to take to get a judge to sign off on the warrants?

Last edited:
Definitely wouldn't be a good place to park for some hookups. It's right by the police station and it is not far off from the big main street Highway 89. It's visible from like all angles so it wouldn't be a good place to go if you didn't want people to see you were there.
I agree. I think that’s why it was probably a pick up location. As in, for whatever reason, she prearranged to meet someone there with the intention of just leaving with them and not hanging around. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member