Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

accio

Reaction score
Uln7DNW.jpg

"
HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Police are looking for a missing 2-year-old boy in Hampton.

Hampton police said in a tweet Noah Tomlin was last seen in his home in the 100 block of Atlantic Avenue — in the Buckroe Beach area — around 1 a.m. He was reportedly wearing a white and green pajama shirt and diaper.

A police spokesperson said they received a call about Tomlin’s disappearance just after 11:30 a.m.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Hampton Police Division at 757-727-6111."

Hampton police looking for missing 2-year-old boy

I hope that isn’t the most recent picture of him. Looks like Halloween, he is wearing a costume, looks like it’s cold outside cause he is layered, candy all over his mouth, and a glow stick in his hand. If it is, that is 8ish months old and he would look different now, kids change a lot at the age

I hope that isn’t the most recent picture of him. Looks like Halloween, he is wearing a costume, looks like it’s cold outside cause he is layered, candy all over his mouth, and a glow stick in his hand. If it is, that is 8ish months old and he would look different now, kids change a lot at the age

True, but unfortunately that is the only image released by police.

I expect this will follow a pattern we are all accustomed to.

Other kids removed from the home during the investigation.
Previous DCFS involvement revealed.
Previous drug/criminal history uncovered.
Previous set of children for one or both parents that they don't have custody of.

I hate this. There should not be a blue print for these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆