Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Begnaud on Twitter
Missing Utah College Student: #MacKenzieLueck
*Police are probing her involvement on dating apps
*She was dropped off at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake City on June 17th at 2:50am
*She took a @lyft to the park
*She missed her midterm final exam + flight home to L.A., yesterday
D92dULyXoAMjCeX.jpg

1:41 PM - 24 Jun 2019

A park in the middle of the night, dating apps? Doesn't sound like there will be a good outcome.

upload_2019-6-24_13-51-8.png

My thinking here has evolved, and I now think foul play is a much more viable option.

I took law enforcement’s words and actions into account, under the false premise that they already had access to information that we weren’t aware of.

I thought they weren’t overly concerned, because they knew things we did not.

Now, with the revelation that they haven’t been able to dig into Kenzie’s digital records, I think they just don’t know what they are dealing with.

At the same time, I’m absolutely convinced that once those warrants are signed off on, we will have a clear picture.

If this is foul play, I think they’ll have a POI shortly after they delve through those things.

Agreed. And you're right about the time needed for warrants but with the press this case is getting, a judge will sign off quickly and the phone company will provide the info more quickly than usual. I'm guessing they're already figuring things out.

Have we seen any description of her clothing or her luggage? Surely whomever dropped her off for her flight back to SLC should know what she was wearing and what kind of luggage she had with her. The Lyft driver could also perhaps verify what she was wearing and how many bags, what color luggage, etc... MOO.

I wonder if she went to the bathroom to freshen up, reapply makeup and what not before leaving the airport to potentially meet someone?

She may have needed to wait until her luggage was available, perhaps she changed and freshened up, then called a lyft?

Do we have a description of what she was last seen wearing? Lyft driver would know. Cameras at the airport??
MOO

Have we seen any description of her clothing or her luggage? Surely whomever dropped her off for her flight back to SLC should know what she was wearing and what kind of luggage she had with her. The Lyft driver could also perhaps verify what she was wearing and how many bags, what color luggage, etc... MOO.
Airport should have her on camera 100 times as she left-

Hmm maybe it took the person a long time at the airport to convince, and possibly arguing with her to meet him because she didn’t really want to.

Or vice versa.

If there was any type of haggling over someone picking her up, it would be just as likely that the person on the other end wouldn't really want to go meet her at that hour.

If ML really didn't want to meet anybody at the park, she could have just given the Lyft driver her home address.
Problem solved.

JMO.

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter

We will be holding a press conference at 2;30 p.m. MST, at the Public Safety Building with updates on the missing person case of Mackenzie Lueck. #MissingPerson #Updates #mackenzielueck

---------

The press conference will be at 3:30pm central and 4:30pm eastern.

This is going to be very interesting, that’s for damn sure.

I bet so. And as someone just mentioned it would have been 1:00 am Cali time.
Given that she's from El Segundo, there's also a possibility she could've flown out of Long Beach because that's roughly equidistant to LAX. I have family in Manhattan Beach (one town over) and that is where they usually fly out of.

And I’d think that the airport cameras would make it clear what she was wearing, what kind of luggage. I’d hope and assume that you can’t get out of a modern airport without running the gantlet of a lot of cameras!

I’m not sure if this is an appropriate question or not, if so I apologize please delete.

Does SB/SD commonly involve bondage? I ask this only because it could lend insight into the possible type of perp we are dealing with, if there is in fact a perp, which sounds likely. This might also lend more to the possibility of her being held alive, moo.

(Flagging my own post to make sure this is a legal question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998