Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Prosecutors and FBI case agents shook hands with the family after court recessed

1 reply0 retweets2 likes

2. 9m9 minutes ago
    No visible reaction from Christensen as the verdict was read

1 reply1 retweet1 like
Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman
Christensen’s father just left with the defense attorneys. No comment from them. He’s expected to testify during sentencing phase

IT is hard to follow trial by tweet. they can't tweet everything said during testimony. Eventually, I will get some of the transcripts and look over what all was said by different witnesses, and see if they include the transcripts of the tapes between Bullis and BC. I'm sure there are lots of nuggets of information in the transcript that just didn't come out in tweets.

I wish I could figure out where in Champaign was the location of her last cell phone ping, and if BC said anything on the tapes as to where he took her to get her in the bag. My guess is if he did, *THAT * info would have been tweeted out -but maybe not.
location is in Eades notes, testimony by guy that drove down there to look around. Link posted earlier today, you'll find it easy.
You up for a search then?

location is in Eades notes, testimony by guy that drove down there to look around. Link posted earlier today, you'll find it easy.
You up for a search then?

That was Stiverson's testimony, correct? I didn't see a precise location, just that it was near railroad tracks near downtown Champaign.

That was Stiverson's testimony, correct? I didn't see a precise location, just that it was near railroad tracks near downtown Champaign.
okay, it's a starting point.
It's more her final location we need for serious search, DM.
Pings won;t cut it.
What direction did he take when he left his place with her? Just that one thing.
And I betcha anything, nobody has the faintest idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998